It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If UFOs are top-secret government vehichles, why are they so commonly sighted over large cities?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That is basically my question. There are many people who accept that UFOs are more than just ball lightning with a mind of its own; but say that they are in all probability prototype government craft. If this is the case, one would think (or hope) that the air force would be smarter than to fly top secret military projects two hundred feet above Pittsburgh. What does everyone else think?

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Tony Pro]

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Tony Pro]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think most sightings are just people seeing what they want to see. But if ufos are real, then i'd bet they're more interested in checking out cities than remote places like where you would expect the military to be testing prototypes out in.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
hmmm

perhaps they are hoping to get more reports of UFO's in the media so they can go on testing their death rays in peace ?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You are mistaken friend. UFO's are rarely seen over large cities. You rarely get any reports of UFO's flying over downtown LA or San Diego.

i'd say only about 3% are sighted over large cities.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A large number of reported Triangle UFO sightings have been reported to be seen over major/busy highway intersections. A good many times, witnesses have reported seeing not just one UFO Triangle but 2 of them hovering over the above stated area's.

But in any case, at least when it comes to Triangle UFO's, I think it's fair to say that many such sighting of these crafts are in fact seen flying and hovering over highly populated major metropolitan area's not only in the US but also in Europe -- and have been for many years now.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If the pilot is lost, he needs a location id.
A populated areas have airports.

Guess they don't have GPS.

Unless the buggy gets stalled in a fly by due to some interference.

Perhaps the UFO is a 100 year old Tesla design with no upgrades.

Like the first automobiles were always breaking down until Cadillac
came along.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I think before one start discussing a theory about them being "commonly" sighted over large cities, one need to determine which are hoaxes and which are not.

In other words, very, very few are sighted over large cities since most are unfortunetly fakes/hoaxes.

The exact number is impossible to say since its impossible to determine how great a percentage is real but its certainly not "common".

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Actualy there is no Alien that has come to our world but Americas secret technologies. The ships are American secret spy. They usually come over russian bases and the terretory.
That is the only truth. Believe me-IT IS!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Points taken, and appreciated. But I still think it is a topic open for conjecture. I do think Phoenix and Mexico City qualify as large cities; and one might assume that if we have the technology to defy the laws of physics, we shouldn't have to pull over at an airport to ask for directions.

top topics

join