It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're Being Invaded! Where's the Military?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This is a true UFO report which is also on Peter Davenports site- The National UFO Reporting Center.

Although many strange objects fly these skies this sighting I will Never forget.

Location of incident- The Spring Mountain Range- East side in the foothills of Mount Charleston. The sky was a Lake Crest Blue (color according to Glidden paints) absolutely NO clouds! It was September 1995 and at that time there was no electricity or phone lines available, in this area. This location is about 30 miles south of Area 51, as the Raven flies. We had no neighbors around for miles. For electrical power generators and solar power were used.

At 9:00 a.m. I had to go outside to pump up some water from the well. Before I started the generator I heard the sound of an Airforce jet. Not unusual for this area. What was following the jet was unusual! The jet was heading north at about 30,000 feet. Behind the jet was six Star-like objects or brilliant lights, about 1/8 the size of the jet. I ran to get my daughter (who was inside the house) so she could see them. We only heard the sound of the jets engines. We couldn't imagine what they were or even if the jet knew it was being followed? Within minutes the jet and objects flew out of range. I continued to pump the water up from the well and we went back inside. My daughter and I wondered what those things were, but figured it was just another Government Black Project.
My daughter finished doing the morning dishes and the water ran out again. It was 11:30 a.m. The second I opened the door to go outside. There They were!
At twelve o'clock high and only 200 feet up! There were anywhere from 150-200 of these Star-like objects. The Brilliance of these objects made it hard to determine their shape. The craft could manuever up, down, and sideways with ease. At that time there was no audible sound. Some even appeared to dance, across the sky. The sizes varied from the size of a basketball to ping-pong ball size. The larger objects could break-up into smaller ones and some even appeared to shape-shift.
My daughter and I were in awe. It seemed to have lasted for a long time. But was probably only a matter of minutes. These objects were also heading toward Area 51. I wondered if our military knew about these things. No military jets were with this group.
Just when I thought it was over......... One of the objects turned around and came back. It almost landed on our 8 foot chain-link fence and was within 20 feet of my daughter and me.
At that time it emitted an extremely irritating low humming sound.
It changed from the brilliant light to metallic in color. That's when we decided to head quickly and swiftly back to the house. That's when fear set in. The time span from the 11:30 a.m. sighting until we got back into the house surprised us. It was 2:45 p.m. and it only seemed, like a matter of minutes.
Neither of us drink or take drugs. George Knapp of Klas television out of Las Vegas did a story on this. Hundreds of people in Las Vegas saw these objects. Electric garage doors were mysteriously opening, for no reason. Nellis stated that it was the Awax airplane that caused the garage doors to open. Their explanation for the Brilliant Star-like objects was, " It was Army guys, on nearby mountain ranges with lasers." Sorry I don't buy it. On September 15, 2001 during the No Fly time I seen these objects again. There were 8 of them at a high altitude. In the light form they are silent, yet I seemed to know when to look up. I just know they are there!

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I don't think you saw anything because you make yourself uncredible by saying you say a F-16 at 30,000 feet. The F-16 is one of the AFs smallest fighters and the average population probably can't identify which type it is at 1,000 feet. I know what it looks like and doubt I would know what type it was from 30,000 feet from the ground.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Where did he say he saw an f16??? He didn't even mention "f16"...

All he said was that he heard and airforce jet, then he saw it.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't recall saying it was an F-16 Jack Deth. As a matter, of fact I wouldn't know an F-16 from any other military jet! They all look a like to me. Maybe it's because I'm female. I'm just describing what I saw. I'm not asking you to believe me.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oops!!! Not He!!! She!!!

Sorry MountainStar, didn't know you were female...

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Not doubting that they were UFOs, but could they have been some new aircraft? They could have been testing the alien craft that they already have there. Wow all this time I though you were male, guess I was wrong liek so many others.

posted on Dec, 9 2002 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Guess I was just seeing things.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
No we are not beein invadet.

All hoaxed attacks are FALSE FLAG OPERATIONS. Created by ARV, produced by Lockheed Martin, northrup and a few other companies. The goal is to Make a hoax attack, to united the world around fear. So the military industrial complex can make money, on war! and defend itself from an "outer threat" - That they themself created!

Link, Steven M greer explains:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Nice account MountainStar. Just a couple of things im curious about: How old was your daughter when it happened and what does she think to what you both witnessed?

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So where is the invasion part of this?

Originally posted by Contacteee
The goal is to Make a hoax attack, to united the world around fear.

Steven M greer explains:

And people wonder why the Disclosure Project is not taken seriously...

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Maybe a reason or explanation for the missing time was the humming sound.
IF it was a UFO, it would of spotted you and obviously not wanted you seeing them. It emits a humming sound and knocks you out or does something to you. You don't remember anything and actually think the time you missed didnt even happen.
It wouldn't of been able to delete the memory of you seeing it in the first place, but it deleted the memory of what you were about to see.
The last thing you remember is everything being normal and you continuing your daily routine from the exact same spot.
Just a theory,
Thanks for posting - a very interesting story,
Jacob

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
It wouldn't of been able to delete the memory of you seeing it in the first place, but it deleted the memory of what you were about to see.
The last thing you remember is everything being normal and you continuing your daily routine from the exact same spot.
Just a theory
oh, you mean overwhelming the neurons temporarily? nah, they have upgraded to full functionality with finite before and after neural flash flooding

top topics

join