It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A re-introduction, maybe?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

what are the stars I see on some posts?

Stars are another way to applaud posts. Members can star posts too, not just mods

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hey there, cmdr

Long time no see

LOt of changes since you last visited, and it's really good to see an old face.

You'll have to let me know if you find the Space Exploration forum, cuz I'm still looking for it

j/k

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, I'm certainly hitting the boards hard. I nearly just maxed out my character limit on this last post. How could you have ever let me leave!?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Oh my what a nice welcome lcome back. I don't know you but am anxious to hear what you post.

WElcome back from a newbie.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hey Keenie, welcome back.

sanc

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Aside from that, a semi-random trip to South Carolina, and lots of camping, not a whole lot else. Yup, pretty boring life this guy leads.

Yeah, except for some epic adventures through China with a certain Jungle Jerk that involved several spies, the red army, and a certain F-15's ejection lever, not to mention the exciting escape to Mongolia after we'd destroyed the cycling devastation ray in that Beijing warehouse.

Yeah, pretty boring, not a whole lot else...Liar

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Oh, geez... You guys all let that guy hang out here still? I'm reconsidering my return.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

Well, when sanctum was made a Supermod, there was a condition that he not be ostracized. You should have known that. :shk: I can't believe you brought that up again.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't mind being Ostrichsized...
img217.imageshack.us...

[edit on 12-11-2007 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Yeah, you can say that now that you have the provision in your contract where it can't take place.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Who left the gate unmanned?

CKK, seeing you chat the other day was definitely a welcomed surprised. It's great to see you back around. We just need to figure out what to do with that 10K character limit. Apparently it's restricting you in getting your point across!

Anyhoo, good to have you back.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Welcome back, dude!

I was only thinking a few weeks back that your input was missed in the space forum.

Nice to see that you received my psychic message

[edit on 12/11/07 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Leave it to JJ to bring in the fowl humor.

Yeah, that 10K limit is something else. I think I remember that being in place before I took my hiatus from the place, though I doubt that I ever came that close to it before!

And stu, I actually was sitting outside your window when you said that outloud to yourself. See, the truth is that I've been spying on people I knew at the time. I was hired out by the government to collect more personal information about people on here. If we used to be chummy before I left, look on the back of your right shoulder. You should be able to tell where I installed the tracking microchip.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Aha! That is where I have the upper hand! Whereas you may have slipped a tracking chip into my body (somehow, I won't ask......
), I have been developing a completely 100% tinfoil lifestyle to prevent such nefarious deeds being used against me...

Mwoooohahahahahahahaha....

Ahem...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Blast you and your paranoia! Looks like I might as well just turn on the self-destruction sequence. You might feel a little tingling sensation in a few minutes.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ooooh...

That felt nice....

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
I was only thinking a few weeks back that your input was missed in the space forum.

Nice to see that you received my psychic message

Well I'll be damned, I had thought about it as well some weeks back, too. There definitely must've been some psychic thing going on. Maybe this warrants an ATS-style investigation

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
*spicoli voice* I know that dude...

Hey there Cmdr... welcome back

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Yeah, well, my tracking chips also double as mind control chips as well. That explains why you've thought of me... That or it's akin to when you delete someone's number out of your mobile and then they call you a few days later, but maybe that's just what I want you to think.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Leave it to JJ to bring in the fowl humor.

What? Birds? Where?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join