It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOS: ARE THEY FOR REAL? Larry King Show on CNN (Video Part 1-4)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
UFOS: ARE THEY FOR REAL? Larry King Show on CNN (Video Part 1)
youtube.com...

UFOS: ARE THEY FOR REAL? Larry King Show on CNN (Video Part 2)
youtube.com...

UFOS: ARE THEY FOR REAL? Larry King Show on CNN (Video Part 3)
youtube.com...

UFOS: ARE THEY FOR REAL? Larry King Show on CNN (Video Part 4)
youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SolveCoagula

For years & years people have laughed at people who have seen ufos, after hearing the debunker on this, it seems to me as though the tables have turned i couldn't help but laugh at his attempts at debunking LOL, roll on monday

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Flagged!, thanks alot I was waiting for this videos and very interesting and curious turn of events indeed as noted before, it's like they're warming up the masses...
plus they present it like something significant really will happen this monday...though I won't hold my breath, think 'disclosure project', just hope it will make the evening news worldwide

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting... If the government wanted to stop the convention and this program, I am sure there would have been nothing easier. Why, then, did they allow all these people (people who would be difficult to discredit) to talk about this on national television? I believe it is one of two things:

1:The government plans to soon a) reveal that they have knowledge of ET life, or b) that they have knowledge of antigravity machinery

2:They want the public to think that these are aliens so that it will not register with us that these could be top secret antigravity military machines.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
By the way, at 6:10 in the first video, they mention a tape recording. Does anyone know where I could hear it?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

So far im not very impressed with their UFO videos though... no mention of the the peru ufo fleets, the russian ufo sightings or the NASA UFO's so far... Instead they show some old footage and computer animations it seems...

The interesting part is that they say government officials from 7 countries are to disclose on Monday. I will remain a skeptic until I see what they actually disclose... if its just confirmation that UFO's exist, it will be a great disappointment. I mean... "yeah there are unidentified objects in the sky" will be a worthless confession. We already know that.

What I would like is government officials saying there are aliens in contact with government officials on the planet, and preparing for a First Contact. That would impress me.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Tony Pro

Hey Tony, you can listen to the whole tape at this link.

www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Thanks, Alan.
This convention thing on Monday is interesting. Will it finally be the ousting of long-hidden information that believers have waited so long to hear? Or will it just disappoint me? I can't wait.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think the time is right for a disclosure. I mean, just look at the state of things right now... economy in crisis, Bush and the neocons wanting a large scale war, plans for planetary depopulation and so on.

If they dont disclose it soon so we can get some much needed help to fix all this, I think they may not get the opportunity. The US government may not want to disclose anything, but the rest of the world may take action to disclose it anyway since they see where all this is going. Maybe.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SolveCoagula

Is this the new one? Cool.

One thing I have to say, and I've always felt this, is that Col. Halt absolutely believes he saw those things.

He's got that tightly restrained, breathless yet determined aspect to him.

(I think Bentwaters/Rendlesham may very well have been a psy-ops event to test the reaction of some of the men to mind-altering substances, using lasers and hologram projections,)

What's not very clear to me is why Penningston is now fabricating things about the incident, and has rewritten his story. Maybe he's trying to sell books. It's only now he describes encountering, touching and recording symbols from any craft. His original reports did not have this, nor any second landing sites, which he now claims.

Here's what one of the other men who investigated with Penningston says:

While we walked, one of us would see the lights. Blue, red, white, and yellow. The (sic) beckon light turned out to be the yellow light. signed Edward Cabansag typed and undated [here he probably means the lighthouse]

2 cents.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There's no doubt about something or someTHINGS unknown in our sky, and even the debunker couldnt deny this. His arguments were valid, but inconclusive and he used a lot of fuzzy logic to debunk. For instance, the brittish incident where the ISO investigated the phenomena. He said, well you have no conclusive evidence to back up your claims. The same could be said for the debunker going trick or treating on halloween when he was 9 years old. He can claim he in fact went trick or treating, physically knocked on his neighbors doors, and physically took and ate candy. Is there any conclusive evidence? Any photo's that show that he did in fact go trick or treating? It may be a loose comparison, but really, these are objects that we have NO IDEA their origin, technology, or intentions. It's hard to capture, study, and provide some sort of tangable evidence when we have no grounds to study in the first place. UFO's will most likely remain an extremely candid and taboo subject for many, simply because of the nature of it all. Im anxious to see what Monday brings, even if its just a few old military dogs claiming what they saw. Pressure on the government wont come from us.... it'll come from them. And if they really have been flying around our skies for this long without us capturing a single beleiveable and totally undeniable shot or peice of evidence, then the only people who will TRULY beleive are those who have been there, and those who just put their faith into it. I for one have never seen anything too out of the ordinary in the sky, and the video's/pictures i've seen are too tough to discern. But I beleive because I want to, and I think a majority of the people feel the same way, admit it or not.

They said it themselves... there's a real stigma when it comes to this subject in the mainstream. The US is too busy trying to fight a war, and gain "footing" as a strong world power. Why risk looking like fools to people who would view you as such around the world, in the midst of so much turmoil. I see Monday as being just another day... but I'll keep an open ear

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That guy just pisses me off.. is his eyes even open? ridiculous.

Jupiter? Light house was manned, then one of guys on the show say it wasn't manned and then that guy kind of jumped and opened his eyes and says it was manned and said some other bull#..and kept going on with "No proof, no evidence" and if there was he'd probably go on..this isn't reliable evidence, it could of been photo shopped or manipulated.

but overall pretty good, waiting for monday

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I caught this last night and aside from the fact that I felt there were more commercials than actual show, I thought for the most part it was pretty good.

Shirley McClane...not helping.

Old, crusty FAA investigator...helping.

I thought he was the best on the panel last night.

just my 2 cents

spiderj

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks a bunch for this

That debunker debunked himself last night, I mean he was telling those guys they were lying. Then when Larry commented on it, he said they had some sort of delusion. The only delusional one was the debunker. I mean Jupiter ? Lighthouses ? Whats next, the classical swamp gas ? (Which funnily enough was mentioned in that vid
).

I feel overall it went great as it was controlled and noone lost their cool, well except for maybe the debunker he got a bit shakey. As SpiderJ said I think the FAA investigator was the best on the panel. I don't think James Fox helped all that much, he just threw in a few witty remarks.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There was no alien. The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
In my opinion, 2007 has been a big year for UFOs and other subjects involving UFOs.

Tons of awesome, convincing sitings this year as well as a lot of talk about UFOs in the media. Fox did that thing on Planet X now Larry King will be talking about UFOs on his show.

I wonder if it means anything? I hope so.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So we have James McGahee, retired United States Air Force pilot, who is also an amateur astronomer. IMO, with those credentials, he probably has a lot more knowledge on the subject of UFOs and ETs than the rest of the panel, but for some reason he is trying to cover it up.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
2.51- 3.05 first video.....

what the hell is that!??

that can only be a craft/projectile being controlled by an intelligence.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow!! Thanks for the video links, I don't have cable or any of the dish dealies so this is great to be able to see this. On a lighter note... does anyone think Larry King is being kept alive by alien tech, or is he completely animatronic?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Any idea on who the officials from 7 nations are or what kind?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join