It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do we have to take crap and pee?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Redge777 is in the general area i was going to when it was posted;

Originally posted by Redge777

In a more allegorical view, crap and pee may be more of all the negative stuff we give off,

think about the Genesis account of Eden,
there was never the mention of a out-house or privy,
the 2 creations Adam & Eve, evidently ate only fruit & veggies
during their stay in eden...

it seems that outside Eden, after they were expelled,
Adam, Eve, and the rest of the first family started eating meat
and ingesting beer, wine, and other things which became associated as foodstuff...
creating the need/requirement to 'dump' the poisons and undigestables which accumulated in a day or two

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimiusDei
reply to post by TheoOne

Um, are you serious?

What does this have to do with conspiracy?

I'm sorry, but after reading this, I have to assume you posted this meaning it to be funny/silly. Otherwise, I worry for you.
Jasn

I'd second your comment. This is a new low for ATS. I thought this site was more than what's been offered with this post. Slow news days I guess

brill

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by brill
I'd second your comment. This is a new low for ATS. I thought this site was more than what's been offered with this post. Slow news days I guess

brill

Cheer up and go listen to Lemon Tree!!

Ok just kidding, I agree this is more like a BTS thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hey, have you guys seen that anti-germ propaganda commercial that comes on television where the little kids are whispering "secrets" to each other. On of the kids whispers, "I play with my poops in the toilet."

Yea, this thread made me think of that commercial.

Jasn

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Guys..all I can do is shake my head at this...
If I were a Mod..this would be in BTS...
Sorry...
Bodily functions may be a mystery to some extent...
but not a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ya bunch of silly bastards.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is by far the strangest topic I have seen on ATS.

This reminds me of meal time in my household when my 4 kids were all pre-teens. Somehow the topic of conversation always got around to some sort of bathroom humor. Thank goodness they have outgrown that!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Lol

Well, it's whatever....at least somebody made a different thread to think about, right?

Oh yeah, am glad I brought some humor and/or WTF moment. xD

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, I for one would rue the day (RUE I tell you!) when the evacuative bodily functions were no longer necessary. Not only do they provide a brief respite from the day's activities, they frequently provide me with the only sense of accomplishment I'll feel that day.

Just sayin'.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

We are animals.

Are you special??

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

A single cell amoeba sucks in nutrients from it's surrounding, absorbs what it requires and discards the waste.

A few years later, humans walk the earth, eat fruit and poop the waste.

It's called evolution.

Your god wears a funny hat.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I too love the taste of food and drink. However, I´d be estatic if we had a pill that would give us the 100% nourishment that we need. Not to mention it would probably help the weight problem many people face.

FK

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
A single cell amoeba sucks in nutrients from it's surrounding, absorbs what it requires and discards the waste.

It does bring to mind the more predatory nature of animals and the food chain.

Sustanance is gained thru the death of something living and is discarded to in some cases fertilize more new life to be consumed and the cycle goes on.

I like the idea of the aliens who use gel packs or something.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Well, I for one would rue the day (RUE I tell you!) when the evacuative bodily functions were no longer necessary. Not only do they provide a brief respite from the day's activities, they frequently provide me with the only sense of accomplishment I'll feel that day.

Just sayin'.

You Poop therefore you Are!

Ye Gads..

I've been wasting that precious time just to read the newspaper, I'm a fool !!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Pooping and peeing is required to keep people humble, especially for people who think they're the S**t, no pun intended lol.
This also applies for people who think they are insanely good looking, imagine how perfect they would think they are.

Oh yeah, where would be be without bathroom humor too, we need it.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

There just should be a way to avoid of doing that, especially eating like an animal, perhaps can be done through modifying human body genetically or somethin'.

EXCUSE ME ? Did you just suggest we test this on ANIMALS? Or anything at all on animals.

Genetically modifying an animal is cruel, disgusting and inhumane. I think you need a checkup if you think eating itself is disgusting as you so put it.

You're no exception for pissing and crapping, deal with it.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Humans have to excrete feces and urine, because they are the left-over products from nutrients. Without those actions, our bodies would absorb the waste, and we would become rather unhealthy.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Why do we have to take crap and pee?

It's all part of our nature. Just like why be breath or why we sneeze. It's all a part of just being a creature here on earth.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
And this hasn't been dumped, no pun intended, into BTS why? Mine threads about the end of the world, etc, get dumped into BTS yet a thread on why we pee and crap gets to hang around.

Though if this is a question you really want answered I can understand why you would start a thread..... I guess, but in the end the real question is OP, how old are you?

I think that can explain it all better than anything else.

I have seen my share of crapilicious threads on ATS but this one takes the cake, it actually makes me long for a reptilian thread and that's saying a lot.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
This is by far the best topic I've seen on this board in a long time. I really am speechless....but I'll be flagging this.......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join