It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 52, the secret sister of Area 51 - K-LAS TV Special Report - Nov. 9, 2007

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Area 52, the secret sister of Area 51 - K-LAS TV Eyewitness News Special Report November 9, 2007
www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Norio Hayakawa

Nice little clip.

So excuse me if my understanding is incorrect but is this the area where Mr Lear thinks the amazing well hidden Sandia Base is?

It was quite intresting how it was hinted at the area does indeed contain underground parts.

Regarding the F19 I to had read it was the F117 but after doing a bit of searching on the net Im not really sure. Is it that likely that Northrop did not want to use the designation as it sounded to similar to a MIG 19??

It wouldnt be that suprising to see the F19 revealed at some point in the future would it?

To be fair if this is the case I have to hand it to the US goverment they sure know how to keep a secret!!

Will anymore of these reports be posted I would love to see them.

Regards

Paul

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Hope_for_reason]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

So excuse me if my understanding is incorrect but is this the area where Mr Lear thinks the amazing well hidden Sandia Base is?

/quote]

Yes, the Sandia Corporation is within this extensive area and has been for many years. I wouldn't be surprised if Sandia did have a separate small-scale underground research complex in this area as well.

---
AREA 51 NEWS UPDATES
www.hometown.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Originally posted by Hope_for_reason

Thanks for the post Paul. Area 52 is the Tonopah Test Range. Sandia is located about 30 miles south-south-east of TTR on the northern edge of the Pahute Mesa.

Regarding the F19 I to had read it was the F117A but after doing a bit of searching on the net Im not really sure. Is it that likely that Northrop did not want to use the designation as it sounded to similar to a MIG 19??

The F-19 was a Lockheed airplane as was the F-117A. They both were built at the Skunkworks in Burbank. Both used the same engines. Lockheed built 62 F-19's. Most went to the Navy for carrier service and a few went to Israel. The F-19 is the airplane in which Gen. Bobby Bond was killed in 1984. Gen. Bond was not killed in a Mig 23 as reported. That story was a cover story.

It wouldnt be that suprising to see the F19 revealed at some point in the future would it?

No, the F-19 will never be revealed because it would compromise the secrecy with which is was built including how it was paid for and who got the airplane.

To be fair if this is the case I have to hand it to the US goverment they sure know how to keep a secret!!

Yes they do. A lot better than any of us thought possible. Especially me.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Originally posted by Norio Hayakawa

Yes, the Sandia Corporation is within this extensive area and has been for many years. I wouldn't be surprised if Sandia did have a separate small-scale underground research complex in this area as well.

Thanks for the clip and the post Norio. Just to clarify the issue Sandia Laboratories is operated Sandia Corporation. Sandia Labs is a Lockheed-Martin company.

The Sandia secret base is separate from the above but uses the same name for security purposes. The Sandia secret underground base is on the north part of the Pahute mesa and was constructed between 1980 and 1987. It is a vast underground facility and connected to Las Vegas by high-speed underground train, as is much of the rest of the test site.

Here is a map showing the Nellis Range and Sandia secret underground base.

Thanks again Norio for posting the Channel 8 video.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Does this help? I followed a link that a GoogleEarther posted. It popped up with this:

Hope it helps,
Cuhail

new topics

top topics

join