It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tsunami in March (Nostradamus and Cayce)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So I saw a psychic recently and she made quite a claim.

She told me that she was able to channel first Edgar Cayce, and then Nostradamus and received some startling information. She said that both came through to her and said that a Tsunami would occur next March. The Tsunami is supposed to hit Hawaii pretty hard and originate from East Asia.

To add to this, she said Nostradamus told her that there is a code hidden in the Nostradamus museum in Italy. This code is essential to unlocking some of the confusing quatrains, and needs to be found before the incidents occur.

How do you guys feel about these claims? Ultimately time will be the true test of these predictions. I find them scary and plausible, because I have seen numerous tsunami predictions coming from many different people.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Not sure how I feel about them honestly, I cant really comment because I dont know the psychic. I tell you what though, I'll be impressed if that tsunami prediction does come true. Interesting post none the less.

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Weird - a couple of months ago i had a dream of me being outside my house and waters where rising very quickly, i remember calling for my girlfriend and telling her to hurry that the water was rising.

Oh and Btw i live in Florida about 1 mile from the beach.

The strangest thing was something or someone was putting into my head -(i say putting because i dont remember hereing the actual words) it was a date or timeframe i was being told March 21st 2008 i remeber repeating this over and over again up until i woke up - i couldn't get that date out of my head all day.

This has never happend to me before.

Thanks
Orion_

[edit on 14-11-2007 by Orion_grey]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Although I have had feelings about the Hawaiian Islands for several years and have great concerns about the possibility of cataclysmic events happening there in the future, I also have always felt like it is sort of a cop out when people channel information because it is not taking the responsibility of the prediction. Does it lend credibility to say it comes from a famous source? If it is just Joe Schmoe giving the prediction, who is going to listen?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Nostradamus also predicted the start of WW-III in 2006.
He still did not answer why it now starts in 2008 till 2012.
Nostradamus email adres is [email protected]

KTK

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Bunk would have been declared by me before i saw this article about the Krakatoa(spelling)volcano in Indonesia getting angry lately.

The last time it went off it created tsunamis in Hawaii and South America which killed 10s of thousands of people.

It went off last in the last 1800s, so it has happened before which means it can happen again.

If anyone is interested ill dig out the articles

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I'm surprised Krakatoa caused a big tsunami in the east Pacific ..... given that Australia lies directly in the way.

The main risk of Tsunamis for Hawaii comes from Earthquakes down the American west coast, especially towards Alaska, or of course quakes around Hawaii itself.

'Quakes in the vicinity of Japan can send tsunamis eastwards, but they are always very small affairs by the time they've crossed a few thousand miles of ocean.

If we were talking a massive meteorite impact it would, of course, be different. But then, a tsunami would be least of our worries.

People making up prophecies like this would do well to learn a bit of basic geophysics first

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Personally I dont feel anything... especially in March
other than march mania in US

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What is good about this is we are getting the prediction ahead of time, unlike most of the other predictions which always seem to come after the facts,

At least now we have the chance to really see if ...First they are a real phsychic? Second that there is life after death, Third Nostradamus was the real deal and we need to go find what he mentioned so we can understand his prophecies, and Fourth, how the debunkers would deal with hard evidence that could not be disputed.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

do you know this psychic very well , is she reliable?
I've heard that D Wilcock is the reincarnation of E Cayce, could you channel and ask if it is true?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion_grey

Orion, a friend of mine, his son had a dream a little while back about a catastrophy happening on March 21,2008. cantyousee

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cantyousee

Anymore info on his dream? any details?
Can he describe how he got the date 3/21/08? was it told to him?

This dream was very odd - in the dream i was outside of my home but it was not the home i live in now.

Thats strange because my home now is in foreclosure and plan on being out at the end of this week into a new condo (rental) on a 9th floor
At the time when i had this dream i had no idea i would not be living at my current house.

it feels like my life is being driven into another direction like when a river is damned to stop its flow, like i'm being guided into another direction.

I really hope this was just a weird dream and nothing comes of it.

-Orion

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Orion_grey]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion_grey

As I recall Orion,it was told to him. I don't know the specifics but I will talk again to his dad and maybe even him and see if I can find out more.
Incidentally, this friend of mine was with me back in March of 1985 when two very astounding things happened to us.
I am a musician. I was doing a single up in Beaver .PA on a saturday night. Tom, my friend. was with me helping me with sound and equipment. It sure helps to explain this if you have a road map of eastern PA handy.
3;00AM we are coming home driving down RT 18 south toward Racoon State Park. WE go through and intersection where rt 151 crosses 18 and then Up ahead there is another intersection where US30 crosses rt 18.
I come to a complete stop at the intersection of 18 and US30 seeing how there was a police car sitting in the parking lot to the right. WE headed up the hill continuing on 18 about 3/4 mile and turned right onto kendall Road. Back then Kendall was only paved about 1/4 mile and then turned to gravel. I have to give you this background in order for you to understand what happened next.
WE are still on the blacktop on kendal when a rabbit jumped across the road in front of the car from my left to my right. I almost hit it and had to break a little. I'm continuing to drive and Tom says to me. "We are on the wrong road. This isn't Kendall. This is rt 151". He pointed out that we were passing a place called Hershburn Trailer court on the left. Not being that familiar with the terrain I replied, "Well, if you're right then Southside High should be coming up on the left up ahead". And sure enough there it was. We stopped at the intersection of 151 and US30 and sat there looking at one another in amazement. How did we move approximately 1/1/2 miles as a crow flies due north across US30 to end up on rt 151? IN an instant? A twinkling of an eye? There isn't even a road available where we could have made a wrong turn. The only way would have been to turn around and backtrack. Now this is only the first miracle we saw that night.
Finally we decide to turn left and go back east on US30 where the cop was and turn right(the cop was gone this time) and go up the hill again to Kendall. We did so and turned right onto Kendall as before. We are still on the blacktop portion of the road when a rabbit(I'm assuming the same one?) jumps across the road in front of me from my right to my left this time. But nothing happened and we continued toward our destination which was about two mile further. WE get to our destination and we are sitting in the driveway talking about this thing when Tom looks up through the windshield into the sky and say's "Look at that!"
A man's right hand was formed from the wrist up. WE could clearly see it as the clouds were moving right through it. There were three crosses in between the four fingers. The fingers and thumbs were spread apart and the palm side was showing. There was a big bright full moon right in the center of the palm. (I don't know if it was a complete full moon or not.)This epiphany did not move as we watched it for over half an hour. Finally Tom got out and I went on home to bed. The next morning I arose to hear on tv that it was Palm Sunday.
That was the beginning of a path which led me to the meaning of the parabolic imagery Jesus portrayed when he road the foal of an ass into Jerusalem the Sunday before his Crucifixion on Wednesday. That act of riding that foal into Jerusalem was a type in shadow of a future event called, "The coming of Shiloh" Pentecost was a partial fullfillment. A beginning. But the spirit of Christ is coming to his people soon again in power. A double portion of what took place on Pentecost. Genesis 49:10 explains the purpose. He will bind the foal to the vine. The vine is himself. The foal is his people. He will bind us to him by clothing us with himself. cantyousee

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vipassana

Last night just had a dream that a Tsunami hit the east coast since I did not see palm trees.
I did not believe it to be down south at all. They were three consecutive 300 feet waves
that hit in a row that cause substantial flooding. I ten to get premonitions about disasters, so this one made me weary. I could not get a time frame, however I was
first in NYC then headed south. Which would place it at the Long Island Sound.
I hope I am wrong. People were dress in warm gear so I am assuming that it will
be on a shoreline during the spring or summer of this year.
CMG

top topics

join