It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outro/Bomb last (My Third Reply)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The beginning of the new world order will be supernatural as we come out of this world order that has its end. And the Son will come out of the devil and his angels as they are appointed a position in hell fire.

HEED after we CHANGE the word "in" to "out" throughout the Gospel: (I shall give few examples below with the change in full effect: )

"But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known out what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would have suffered his house to be broken up."

^^The goodman is already just outside of his house. The thief is inside to come out. What is it the thief stole from inside that person's house? Ask yourself that one. The devil came to take the word that was sown in your heart. Where your heart is there will your treasure be also (in your house).

"But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be out the day when the Son of man is revealed. Out that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff out the house, let him come down to take it away:"

^^Upon the housetop is me. He upon the housetop implies one speaking out the truth. One has to come back inside the house from the top inorder to go in and come back out the front or back door on the first floor to take away one's stuff there outside. You understand? What does it all mean you ask? It means I take my stuff back from what the thief thought they surely had and could take from me. The thief couldnt get far with my stuff! You see the matching up from the first quote now? The goodman was upon the housetop all along watching the only exit the thief would exit from. Let's continue shall we?

"and he that is out the field, let him likewise return back."

^^That's the thief out the electromagnetic field of theft. (This relates to astral projection) Well as a fool he returns back like most thieves do. But! There is a surprize instore this second round he returns. Shall we continue? It's getting good, isnt it? Here we go:

"Remember Lot's wife."

^^She looked back and got destroyed, remember?

"Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it."

^^So it unfolds as it's the thief's thug life he saught to save, but by doing so lost it in human form, and preserved it in eternal soul form.

"I tell you, out that night there shall be two men out one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left."

^^Well first, one bed means one foundation. So two men out one bed means their souls came out earth's humunkind. The one shall be taken means (see below).

"And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

^^That's in the place of a very hot sun. It's the thief's soul that shall be taken there and transformed. My third reply is the sun.

And the other shall be left means once they are out of earth's humankind they shall be instantly as good as left this world. The world they come to (or actually come back to) will be as their house (true source) made anew. You ever wondered where were you before you were born here on earth? Well that answers it like in another thread I had.

Let it be known that he that does not understand this post is a fool. A fool and his sight shall soon depart. If you refuse the sight I have given you, you will be made blind.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Mabus]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh, please. Talk about projecting what you want to see on a vague set of passages.

I really find it interesting that you call people who don't suffer from delusion "fools." Nice way to get everyone's attention and make them want to read more. Not.

Carrot and stick don't work on rational people -- not insofar as religion goes.

I don't believe in that god person even though to not do so means I'm going to hell in his opinion, and I'm not a fool just because I think that this particular translation of bible passages is even more out there than most.

Very creative of you, I must say, but to say it is going to come to pass means only one of us is a fool, and that fool isn't me.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
" they were eating drinking giving in marriage all until the flood came , so shall the day of the son of man be "

The world likes to distract peoples minds, through amusement video games ect.. and get people to not think about God.

The end will be just like Noah.

Now there are signs. The NWO is real. They creat Aids, they have population control plans, they created the current wars we are in, and soon they will bring about a one world governement, global communism. Under a sick antichrist who will be like those magicians on tv, but his false miracles will be even more impresive.

This doesnt even include how evil the culture is getting which is clearly seeable to peoples minds. Sin increases, yet the world, alot of it doesnt believe in sin anymore.

Once WW3 happens, which will be created by secretive people to bring about his antichrist reign, im telling you this is no joke. This has been planned since antichirst was born.

Also alot of the prophecies say that this war will include poisoness gases, so it will include nuclear this time.

When it will happen, the major war, I do not know, but looking at the culture I would say its extremely soon.

and im not just talking about the lolly pop american pop culture and so so, im talking about evil people, wars, sick sycho paths and the culture of lust..

We live in a comfort box in america, and as long as we dont see evil, its not real to us, but its everywhere today, like it was long ago, but its made such progress that God cannot be far off.

peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Oh one minor thing. As for the creating of the Aids virus for population control, I heard this somewhere so I dont know if its 100% true.

That might or might not be true, youd have to do research about it, it was so long ago I cant rememebr where I heard it.

Nontheless, when Jesus the king of love and justice returns, it wil be like Christmas day when I was 10 times 1,000,000 provided im faithful.

peace.

top topics

join