It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth And The New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
We have heard a term that some say is merely science fiction or a misinterpretation on politics being misrepresented. The Bush family who claim to be Methodist Christians have openly admitted and displayed actions that prove otherwise. The way to kill what they hate in the secret societies is to pose as a Christian to try and debunk the real truth of love and sacrifice Jesus Himself taught in the Bible. This is a common act in the occult of satanism and of secret societies going toward the order of the ages and the Great Plan. Some churches forbid talking about this, and not always because they are not against it. Some feel afraid or they don't want to talk about it because they don't find much proof; and yes, it is hard to prove above the surface so that is why a lot of it is on the net. The media in general, and those who truly control the media, controls what gets put on and what does not. That ought to also prove suspicion being evidence. Silence and manipulation are just as much proof of these matters. If you have ever been a victim of a cult such as I have, which links much of it to a web of worldwide deceit and corruption, then you can see this is not merely a theory or a fit of paranoia. We need to get to the point where we understand what is really going on out there and to live a life of faith, love and hope and always desire peace and kindness for all.

mod edit: removed all cap title

[edit on 9-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If you have ever been a victim of a cult such as I have, which links much of it to a web of worldwide deceit and corruption, then you can see this is not merely a theory or a fit of paranoia.

My uncle and aunt were in a cult for years. I just recently met them for the first time.

The NWO desires to run the world like a cult. The members just go along with anything and any doctrine that the string pullers put in front of them. They want us to want them to enslave us, and that's what many cults do.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by erniemink1
The Bush family who claim to be Methodist Christians have openly admitted and displayed actions that prove otherwise. The way to kill what they hate in the secret societies is to pose as a Christian to try and debunk the real truth of love and sacrifice Jesus Himself taught in the Bible.

I believe that this is exactly what the Bush Crime Family is being used for. By claiming to be Christians, they defame Christianity by their actions. Can you imagine the fallout when Bush causes WWIII and a global nuclear exchange? Everything Bush has been falsely made to stand for will be blamed, and no doubt outlawed in the one world government that will follow.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I, too have had to deal with the MF's. Five years. They are all around us... could be your neighbor. Glad to find somewhere, I can get this # off of my chest. Have post traumatic... blah, blah.
The violent ending, wasn't so bad. It was the F_______G with me, my mind and my family that really gets me going. If they had the balls to face you like a man, instead of creeping around, planning,... plotting. Sounds PARANOID. But I could tell you stories!
I'd rather have taken a beating.
Long story...
It would make a wonderful movie!
Hmmm.....

new topics

top topics

join