It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Military Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I have been really getting interested into the technology of the American Military. I don't think people realize how advanced they our compared to the rest of the world. I have nothing to back this up with, but my friend who's family is heavily involved in the American military tells me they have the technology where they can fax a pizza to another room with a fax!

That is mind boggling! How is this possible? And doesn't this make your curious into what they our capable of....that is basically teleportation. Anybody have more information on this technology? Or other military technology? I hear the government puts money into time travel research also

Really fascinating

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Fascinating, but probably complete bull***t!

I know that there are technologies which are obviously way more advanced than we can imagine, but seriously faxed pizzas! I think maybe.... sry i have to go, have fried chicken coming through on the other line

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Actually I doubt its not bull#

I just now discovered an article how researchers in Sweden are attempting something similar to what my friend told me.

www.techreview.com...

Just remember, nothing is far fetched when it comes down to the American Militaries Technology

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Phhheeeww - faxing pizzas? I dont think so. Thats called teleportation of matter. Doubt it!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Like I said..... most people aren't aware how advanced the American Military really is and if you read the link you would see that it is possible.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You will never know what the millitary can do now. You will find that out in 20-30 years,or never.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Something I had passed on down from my father when I was younger regarding the American Military Industrial Complex and the degree of technology available to them.

He said to take a look around at what is the most cutting edge technology out there, and then it would be safe to assume that the actual level of technology is about 2-3 generations beyond that point.

Growing older I paid more attention to little bits of trivia as to when the design of the B-52 was made, or the YF-12/SR-71, the F111, the B1, B2, F117's, YF22, etc.

And his comment became much more meaningful to me.

Granted he also worked on all of those projects as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
the technology you speak of probably had something to do with the philly experiment, where sor a brief period the navy suposedly briefly made one of their ships teleport.

I seriously doubt that we can teleport pizzas and whatnot. However, I could see the USAF having something along the lines of the Aurora alrerady operational, and something like the TR-3b in test phases. When you think that 40 years ago the US was going to the moon and building planes that could travel Mach 3 its not that far fetched to think we have something flying near the realm of Mach 10. I mean, the US has put into the public that we have frickin lasers!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It's no pizza, but its a start

[url] www.photonics.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
even if our military DID have that kind of amazing miracle miraculous teleportation faxing power, they wouldn't be using it for pizzas, come on now

top topics

join