It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wooohoo! no longer negative!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yeah!! i am..jus a sec.
officicialy no longer in the negative points !! woohooo
!

that means..
im no longer a loooooser!!! yeah baby! chaching!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Now, just out of curiosity, I know how you get/make points, how do you lose points, on any of the boards? I was looking at the points explanation the other day, but I believe it only had info on gaining points. :shk:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

yeah..uh..if you happen to get into it with one of the mods or one of their petsand you break the TC policy they hit you with an orange "WARN" sticker...this usually costs you about 500 bucks and since i only had like 7 to start with i went into the loser bracket and hence the negative points.
but now i am partying!, drinks on me!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

Points can be lost by posting one liners that have nothing to do with the thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

Two ways to get negative points. The first is if you have little points to begin with, and then you get slapped with a red flag warn. That's -500 points per red flag.

The second way is to use combined points for purchases through the ATS store -- the cost is divided over ATS, BTS and PTS so if you don't have sufficient points in one of the categories that category becomes negative.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh, I never thought about the store. I thought you just screw up, and one of the mods took em of something.
I'll keep those in mind so as not to lose any.
Thanks ya'll.

new topics

top topics

join