It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. State Department Lies That Wanta Has Been Paid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
World Reports.

09 Nov 2007 U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT LIES THAT WANTA HAS BEEN PAID - link to article.

Listen to the PodCast here. - 1hr 05min

Download Podcast here. - 15.3Mb

STATE DEPARTMENT CLAIMS THAT WANTA WAS PICKED UP AT 3.25PM TO GO TO THE BANK, WHICH IS AN OUTRIGHT, EGREGIOUS LIE. HE REMAINED IN HIS HOTEL ROOM ALL DAY.

CRUDE ATTEMPT TO SUBSTITUTE VERBAL ASSERTION FOR ACTUAL ECONOMIC RECEIPT.

$47 TRILLION STOLEN BY HIGH-LEVEL CRIMINALS IN THE 8 DAYS TO 7TH NOVEMBER.

MORGAN STANLEY IS DENYING MR COTTRELL ACCESS TO HIS ACCOUNTS OFFICER.
IT BLOCKED ALL CALLS FROM MR WANTA AND MR COTTRELL THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

Now c'mon. Dont these Governments understand that at the very least, they should atleast be leading by example...

As I continue to follow this amazing saga, which I have to say, IS now starting to leak into the mainstream media, as certain little bits and pieces are being asked, all be it VERY VAGUELY by the reporters and interviewers. Allthough i have given up on the BBC (lol)

Interesting to watch the EU with Trichet, dancing around with the typical ecenomic symantics, desperatelly trying to put a good shine on the questions being asked. Dunno why, but i dont trust Trichet

And good old Webster Tarpley's got this all sown up. Its also useful to read the World Reports from Christopher Story, and then compare the info with the likes of Webster.

And of-course, we now see the Chines publically saying that they will be doing what is right for the Chinese Economy. So it looks like the bully-boy tactics wont be working anymore.

Well, what goes up must come down, and sadly, aswell as the economy collapsing, it really does look like the elitists might just have had their day.

If anyone would like a real goog crash course to do with the economy, try searching for SMITHY and the WIZARDS OF MONEY. She had these guys summed up a looong time ago, and i have to say, everything she was saying is starting to surface

Smithy - Wizards of Money - first 3to5 files are very informative indeed!

[edit on 9-11-2007 by uk_jsm]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9/11/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I'm intrigued by the Wanta saga -not knowing what to think about it- since my first encounter to Paulson's allegedly arrest in Germany last year.

My common sense tells me it's too far out. On the other hand, skeptic to world as I am, my logic and discerning ability tells me it is quite possible.

But is it really possible Putin can fly into NYC inkognito, slip away in a SUV to Manhattan to sign some papers, and off again without ANYBODY but these people at worldreports.org knowing anything about?

And if the Provost Marshal General really have stepped in with 100s possibly thousands of people working to sort out this fraud, don't you think, despite oath, at least one would be whistle blowing?

This whole worldreport is like a script to a Hollywood movie, a good one, sure, but I'm not sure it is more, cause the scenarios they descripe these evnts happening, is more like taken out of some totalitarian, stalinist inviroment.

It might be getting there, but still it is 'only' an authoritarian, hegemonic rule the US is suffering.

And 3000+ people of the financial sector being arrested, ungoing right now since Tuesday, without even pravda or worldnut reporting anything on it, don't ya sink itsa bit odd?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by uk_jsm

Supposedly a bunch of empty planes are being flown to US from Europe. Just saw it on Keith Olberman. Peopleup in armsin such because airlines are announcing fuel surcharges and the are wasting over 100 tons of fuel with each empty flight. They say it is because they cannot find sufficient crew.

Anyone think that these planes are the ones that Chris Story says was transporting arrested bankers to Europe?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Please change your thread title to "Wanta Stiffed!" until you can find a MAINSTREAM news source that is claiming what this website is.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Mainstream? I think the mainstream will start covering the Wanta story at the same time they start covering the mysterious anonymous picture from the Rainbow Conspiracy. Don't you think?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustedbyhumanity

Wanta is a con man and in my opinion, a liar.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
its funny, I didn't see any quotes attributed to a US state department official in the article.

this is dubious at best

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Leo Wanta Scandal
10 Latest Podcasted Audio Transcripts NOW On-Line

Just to let you all know I have now posted some of the Podcasted Audio transcripts On-Line for you all to download if you would like to listen instead of reading like me...

I will try to Podcast as many as possible, and if I recieve multiple requests for specific Transcripts, I will try to prioritise those...

YeP! the Leo Wanta Scandal just went mobile...
(feel free to promote the link)

10 Latest Podcasted Audio Transcripts NOW On-Line

new topics

top topics

join