It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autopsy reveals Woman did strangle herself at Phoenix airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Well its official, she was heavily intoxicated and strangled herself. jut like it was reported by airport security.
sorry folks...no conspiracy or cover up, just a crazy lady sky-high on booze and prescription medicine.
her alcohol level was a shocking .24 !
www.azcentral.com...

[edit on 9-11-2007 by icybreeze]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
2.4? Really? Is that even possible?
Just because they said she was faced, doesn't mean she was.

Ok after reading the article is said he alcohol level was .24 not 2.4.
She would have died before reaching 1!

Blood alcohol levels

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

thats what i said .24...read it again..

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I swear it said 2.4!
Unless you edited it.
Or maybe I read it wrong. Anythings possible I suppose.
I'm sticking to "it said 2.4" though.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jtb2008

you didn't see a thing....this conversation never happened..you are in bed asleep..... BOO!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

She looks terrified.

So did she strangle herself with her bare hands?
Thats not possible as her own hands would have to be still strangling her after she rendered herself unconcious.. and a woman that drunk certainly couldn't tie a noose. Makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

oh..you didn't hear? they had heer chained to a bench and she tried to get her arms in front of her and she somehow got stuck with the chain around her neck, the chain was 18" long i think??? anyhow i saw the arrest go down and she wasn't scared she was blitzed and fighting, scratching, kicking, cussin....kinda like bobby brown on crack.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   

sorry my bad.. I didn't notice the link.
thats very sad.. they should have been watching her though if she was that hysterical.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

There was never any question of what the cause of her death was. She asphyxiated.

The question is, why did she choke to death.

I personally question the physics of how she supposedly managed to strangle herself. Her hands were cuffed behind her back, and there was an 18" chain connected to the bench and her cuffs. Eighteen inches isn't a whole lot of wriggle room for the kind of contortions needed to slip your cuffed hands from behind your back, for starters, and then to strangle yourself with the slack requires you exerting your own tension to keep the chain taut around your neck - in addition to some rather acrobatic posing. That tension will release once you fall unconscious.

Maybe it was a totally freak occurrence, the one-in-a-million chance of a woman with undiscovered contortionist talent and a kung-fu grip even beyond consciousness managing to strangle herself. Even were this the case... why were the cops not keeping an eye on a hysterical woman in custody?

At the very least this is negligence on the part of the police department. The very least.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
They cant watch everyone ... they are required to check every 15 minutes for suicide watch and I think every half hour for normal persons in custody.

Do any of you have any idea of how law enforcement agencies function or do you just blow hot air? Seriously.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Walking Fox

There was never any question of what the cause of her death was. She asphyxiated.

The question is, why did she choke to death.

no, they know she strangled herself the autopsy revealed that fact. Hey man those autopsy doctors they know this stuff. it like white man's magic or something.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You must be cribbing that info from some article yet to be posted, since the one you linked to says only that she was drunk (duh) and that she died of asphyxiation. The title of the article says "by hanging" but the text of the article says nothing about hanging.

You realize that you're speaking to a Native, right? Do you really want to talk with me about "white man's logic"? 'Cause I could go on for days.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by The Walking Fox]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Walking Fox

yeah the original story broke about a month ago. there was a big discussion here whether the white woman hung herself or got hung. turns out she hung herself. i watched it unfold live since i was at the airport when it went down...peace out.
oh yeah im a native also and it said "white man's magic" not logic.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by icybreeze]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
reply to post by The Walking Fox

yeah the original story broke about a month ago. there was a big discussion here whether the white woman

..and what has her being white got to do with it? Anyone getting hung under those circumstances would be unusual. Her skin colour isn't relevent.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by riley]

new topics

top topics

join