It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Game: Rant About the Person Above You!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

You're always there for me bro and you've saved my arse a few times !!!!! Argh !!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   
i have a feeling this thread is gonna turn ugly...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LordInfamous

Hahahaha.... you're right about that bro ... I don't even know what to rant about ..

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Oh my god!! You people are terrible at ranting!! Your not even ranting your just insulting each other, the posts aren't even long enough to be considered a rant.

A rant is a purely emotion driven speech or piece of writing that has been sparked by something so emotionally or intellectually jarring that one ignores any notion of making a well researched and calm argument. A rant directly attacks an idea, person or institution, often making fewer tangible claims and broader, possibly personal, attacks upon the target.

Technically your not even insulting each other because an insult is an expression intended to hurt or offend and its clear that none of you are trying to hurt each other so I have no idea what your doing.

Wasting perfectly good thread space thats what your doing. I mean come on even 5 year olds can rant, even idiots can rant just look at politics, politics is full of idiots who can rant better than you people.

If rant was a person he'd be insulted at this poor excuse of a rant thread.

Learn to rant

Now that is a rant. Thank you, you've been a terrible audience.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by WitchChild

Hahaha, have to admit you have a point there. But I hope you understand this is just a game that's suposed to be fun, please stop taking it so seriously. If you want to write a serious rant, right over this way. So if ya wanna play, you're wellcome to join us. If you don't, then don't.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeslayer

I'm gonna post my "mini rant" ....... ummmmm..........why you've never sent me a clear pic of your sexy hair !!!!!!! It's turnin' me insane !!!!! I must get another pic !!!!!! Arghhhh!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

I'm gonna do a mini rant because you're asking me to do something impossible........YOU try and take a clear picture of your own hair!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Hahahahha...... well ... ask one of your friends to take a pic for ya !!!!
( I know that ya have to be mean in a rant but I can't do that ...... I Love You )

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by steve-o

My friends are already getting suspicious! And they're (bleep!) little tatle-tales!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   

...... that's what friends do best
.........ummm... well.... you've got me babe ... I'm outta ideas ..... you win !!!! ( Steve- 0 Snakeslaya -2981 )

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Kay, here's a rant.

Steve-O, and Snakeslayer, y'all need to get together in person so you can love on each other in private. Or take it to U2U. Or email. Or a private chat room.

Seriously, I think it's absolutely fantastic that you two have found each other, and that you are so crazy about one another, and I'm certainly you are incredibly excited to see posts from one another, and to respond to them, and both be lucky enough to see those feelings returned in public.

However, it has begun to cross over into many, many threads, where the subject becomes derailed and the thread becomes nothing more than a not-so-private, not-so-appropriate chat between you two about how crazy you are about one another. And to be honest, we don't really need that outside of The Relationships Forum. I realize this is "just" BTS, but there's still somewhat of a standard of public behavior and adherence to the TAC, despite it being more relaxed than on ATS.

So, please, take this for what it is, a genuine wish for you two to have a fantastic, healthy, loving relationship, which you are more than welcome to express in the Relationship Forum. And finally my wish that, in other forums, that you would both please keep to the topic of the thread, rather than each other.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
^^^^^^^

what he said

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You slept with my girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakeslayer
reply to post by WitchChild

Hahaha, have to admit you have a point there. But I hope you understand this is just a game that's suposed to be fun, please stop taking it so seriously. If you want to write a serious rant, right over this way. So if ya wanna play, you're wellcome to join us. If you don't, then don't.

I realize that this is a game. I just thought it would be funny in a rant game to rant about ranting, plus it was the only thing I could think of to type. Clearly you don't have the same sense of humor as me, I'm not sure anyone other that me has my sense of humor(if anyone found my little rant earlier funnier please tell me I want to see if someone does have my sense of humor)....oh well

How about from now on I just put a little message at the bottom of each of my posts to show that I intend it to be funny?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Witches! I mean where do you start, they go around turning people into frogs and locking them in castles and putting them to sleep. It just not right.

If a woman has a wart on her nose she's a witch: burn her.

If a woman can float in water: burn her.

If a woman has a cat, black or any other colour (GOTTA BE P.C.): burn her.

If a woman looks at you in a funny way and you feel pained by it, she's a witch: burn her.

If a woman wears a pointy hat, she's a witch: burn her.

If a woman has a sexy girl on girl avatar, she's a witch: burn her.

Burn the witches I say!!

Ok I'm done.

MonKey

Next poster "bring it on bee-och!"

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChiKeyMonKey

OMG!! You little..

I don't even know where to begin when pointing out your idiocy, though I'm sure its clear to everyone.
For someone who calls themselves monkey, you are an insult to monkeys.
I mean how Hollywood could you get, frogs and warts, puh-lease..aagghh

Well lets go through the list shall we:
First of all I don't have a wart on my nose, or anywhere on my person for that fact.
Second, I can not float in water, I'm actually a very weak swimmer and am more likely to drown then float.
Third, I do not have a cat, everyone else in my family has(and they are not witches) but not me.
Fourth, I have never looked at anyone funny and caused them pain, not to my knowledge.
Fifth, I do not have a pointy hat, but I do have a set of devil horns that has a devil horn on one half and a halo on the other, but no pointy hat.
Sixth, whats wrong with my avatar, I think its hot, Victoria Frances is an awesome artist.
Plus its better then a silly Carlberg Southpark avatar, I know plenty of people who would back me up on the point that girl on girl is better than Southpark.

Take that "Bee-och". Try to burn me now!!

I'm awesome and I'm done

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Fine fairy snuff!!

Catch!

Splat!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ha ha
Very funny, the wicked witch is dead.
May I remind you of the characters singing that song.
Thats right its Dorothy and..
Glenda the GOOD WITCH!!
Take that monkey!!

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There's only one kind of good witch...

Good and dead!

Just for you!!

MonKey

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hmmm....interesting.
According to your message you want all witches to die.
According to the video your incredibly in love with them.
So logic states you want to sleep with dead witches.
Necrophilia much!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join