It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jumping in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi.

After years of lurking, I'm finally jumping aboard. I think it was a google search that initially brought me here. I've posted a couple of anonymous posts, but until now have been to timid to jump into the fray. The "revolution" announcement this week convinced me to join.

I come from a long line of conspiracy nuts. I don't really consider myself one, though.

A little about me: I don't really believe in aliens, but I can't explain the lights in the sky my family and I saw while camping when I was young. My mom tells me not to think about it or "they" will read my thoughts.
I don't think 9/11 was an inside job, but I do think our government let it happen. I believe in God. I've lost faith in our leaders. I'm curious about Ron Paul, but not convinced.

I really want to believe there's a Loch Ness monster.

OK, I'll leave it at that.

See you on the boards.

[edit on 11/9/07 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Welcome, Girl. Glad you joined us finally. It seems you were paranoid, waiting like you did to join, so you may be as bad a conspiracy nut as your parents.

You sound like someone who wants to learn, but has both feet on the ground. You'll do just fine.

See you on the boards.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Nice to see you finally decided to stop hiding in the shadows and join us in the discussions here.

Looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Given your introduction, me thinks you'll be quite the busy "girlnextdoor" in the near future.

WELCOME to ATS! Enjoy the boards!

If ever a question or concern, please don't hesitate to ask.
U2U

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. It's a gppd place to spend time.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by dizziedame]

[edit on 9-11-2007 by dizziedame]

top topics

join