It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
JAMES McDOUGAL-KEY WHITEWATER WITNESS
Some significant facts regarding his TIMELY death:
1) McDougal was one of the most important cooperating witnesses in the Whitewater probe of Mr. Clinton and first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton. His death means the Clintons no longer face the prospect of their former real estate partner giving damaging testimony against them. Nor can any sworn statements McDougal made to a grand jury be used in a trial, since defendants must have the right of cross-examination.
2) McDougal was scheduled to be eligible for release from prison on parole in less than a month.
3) McDougal had corroborated the story told by former Little Rock businessman David Hale, who pleaded guilty to fraud early in the Whitewater investigation. Hale testified at the Tucker-McDougal trial that he and McDougal met with Bill Clinton and discussed Hale providing a fraudulent $300,000 government-backed loan to Susan McDougal.
4) On learning of the Monica Lewinsky allegations involving President Clinton, McDougal told a reporter: "Hell's a-burnin'!"
5) McDougal was placed in solitary confinement one day before his mysterious death for allegedly refusing to submit to a urine test. He was in very poor health with heart disease and cancer, so why would someone in his shape need a urine test presumably to screen for illicit drugs?
1986 (1.) Russell Welch, an Arkansas State Police Investigator, was stricken with what his doctor called "military grade" anthrax poisoning during his probe of Mena drug operations. Welsh did recover, thanks to a very astute doctor. Of course, Mena drug running has long been rumored to be connected with Clinton [See NEWS1219 , "Clinton's Strong Drug Link", for full details]
1986 (2.) Alder Berriman (Barry) Seal, the head of the coc aine smuggling operation at Mena airport, was murdered.
08/23/87 (3.) Kevin Ives, a teenager who lived near Mena, AR, was run over by a train close to Mena. First ruled a suicide, a later autopsy showed he was murdered before he was run over by the train. He may have gotten too curious about air drops he had seen in the nearby countryside. Initial cause of death was reported to be the result of falling asleep on a railroad track in Arkansas on August 23, 1987. This ruling was reported by the State medical examiner Fahmy Malak. Later it was determined that Kevin died from a crushed skull prior to being placed on the tracks.
08/23/87 (4.) Don Henry, a friend of Kevin Ives, was also run over by the train on the same night. His death was initially ruled a suicide, too, but a later autopsy showed he was also murdered before he was run over by the train. Don had been stabbed in the back. Rumors abound that he and Ives might have stumbled upon a Mena drug operation.
04/88 (5.) Keith Coney, an individual who claimed to have information about the deaths of Kevin Ives and Don Henry, was fleeing an attacker on his motorcycle, when he slammed into the back of a truck. Police ruled it a "traffic fatality".
11/88 (6.) Keith McKaskle, another person who claimed to have information about the Ives-Henry murders, was brutally stabbed to death in his home. He knew someone was after him so he had said goodbye to his friends and family........
Google Video Link
Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont get it- are you on a campaign against Clinton?