It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor is NOT real

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I will put it plainly according to me and I am not a politician. The Supreme Court should step on both political parties in Congress and on the President, and knock their silly Extremists Attitudes along with the problems of upper management, and the other social problems and step on their faces on the way out the door and throw the book at them along with hitting the gavel. Their only further their own greedy, arrogant, belligerent viewpoints and all these type of babyboomers think that they do politics on the job instead of actually doing a job. When they do a job, they become fanatics like the Pentagon who like their Predecessors in the Past, used drugs on some ex-veterans veterans trying to make a super-soldier. Now according to one physicist they think that they should make liquid metal robots. Ah, excuse me, duh! Your jobs may be to protect, but who in the heck claimed anyone of your excuses make you nearer to God. You can not communicate, you can not converse, you can not explain, because it is all tied up in Secrets (which I do not care about) and money, but yet, you all seem to be "Senile" and getting more so everyday and you are not -- Americans any longer. You are what Ike Eisenhower called the military industrial complex that He (the President in the '50's warned about) because neither political party can do anything else but Extremes. The Republicans want to keep the prices down - because older people did not retire with that much money -- and the Democrats want to always forget that their own excuses -- is just to make themselves more money in the end - and they could care less about anyone else actually or what you think - as long as they are in control. Both sides are silly and ill-defined and in my opinion only belong in Hell along with the rest of your radical Ideas. If you do not like it, I will show you how I do not like it, and you are a bunch of lawyers who all have no Ethics. I know more than your paper-pushing faces, but not everything either, but in the end, you gage your responses on emotion instead of thought. Your only method is "control" out of both political parties and -- God -- is not your image or fanatasy or imagination of what God is -- because simply put -- God is not an Idiot!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
ill just add my little pieace here, john titor is a lier... time travel is not possible, there are to many paradoxes, in my opinion if time travel was possible, you would only be able to travel to a time that has already happened, thus screwing you over, cause once he got to this time, who would not be able to return to 2036, because on our time line, it has not happened yet, so if he indeed come here from the year 2036, and was able to return, then we are talking about jumping from one time line to another... which would be dimensional travel? seriously, someone wanna explain to me how a world who, just 21 years ago, got out of a war that pretty much destroyed the world, has the technology to travel through time and dimensions, but here we are, been out of a world war for damn near 100 years now, does not? sorry but i don't buy that, so really take a look at it, hes just a smart guy who knows how to bull #, hes made some damn good educated guesses, but thats about it, i meen he predicts a civil war, and a world war. whoopdie do, anyone can see either of those happening in the future, and happening soon, his advancement theory's in cloning, also anyone with a brain could predict to. let me ask you another thing? honestly, do you believe our government does not know about him, if he actually had time travel technology why would he come out on the open internet, no one whos telling the truth about that would, not in fear of disturbing history, bun in fear of our government, i meen any decent hacker (CIA regularly uses hackers to find people, plus there is the FBI cyber crime division) can trace and find someone, by just loacateing their ip.. and do you think our government would just let that technology slip through their fingers? no he would have been snatched up, along with his machine... and all posts about him and anything related to him would have been deleted by now, but there not, the funny thing about all this is, another thing, does anyone really know the person who runs the site? or makes the merchandise? heh its proboley him, and he is probley laughing his ass off at the money he makes, and the gullible people who believe him. anyways thats about all i have to say, so whatever, fuel his laughter, keep believeing.

Cheers.

P.S. sorry if i said stuff that was already said, i didnt read the entire thread

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I Know No One Has Posted In A While.....
But Please Do If You Can....
I Believe After The New President Is Elected, Things Will Get Violent As John Said...
He Could Be Real, Or He Could Be A Fraud We Will Have To Wait And See

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join