It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor is NOT real

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
These questions for John Titor are hilarious
! Anyone can go to a forum website and come up with a lot of science fiction stories and post them. I can even do that myself. But this is ridiculously funny because he even has his own website. Here's some of the quotes from John Titor. You decide if he is real or not.

Does anything happen in the year 2012?
I've heard stories about the world ending.
In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

LOL, Civil War

He discloses his answer about 2012 because he has none. He comes up with the Red Sea story from the Bible to cover up his disclosed claims.

How far have computers and software progressed in 2036?
Good question! I would say the biggest difference is in the reliability of the hardware and software. It absolutely amazes me how willing people are here to accept computer and software failures on such a regular basis. I was very surprised to see how prolific it is. You can look forward to very stringent manufacturing parameters and programming discipline. Think back to the early days of the computer and how much work and cleverness it took to fit those programs into such small areas of memory. Has more and cheaper memory brought better programs or just more programs?

In his response, he never answers the question. He just gives what has happened in the past decades and is giving the reader a question because he has no clue of what computers are going to be like in 2036.

The question involved details on natural disasters and temperatures in 2036.
That's one area I've decided not to talk about, sorry. The average temperature worldwide is a bit cooler.

Again, disclosure because he has no idea of what happens in 2036.

Why don't you give us more detailed information about the future so we won't be so skeptical?
I think skepticism is a good thing and no one should lose it.

He thinks skepticism is great because he uses it to come up with some great science fiction responses.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good observations. There are few who still believe "John Titor's" claims, but those who do are so stuck in their ways that I doubt anything would convince them you're right.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What you call disclosure I see as something much differently. Before Titor started fielding questions, he laid out a few rules. Some of those questions that he does not answer and you see as "he can't" actually go against those rules he laid out and said he would not answer before he ever started.

I will never understand why people are so obsessed with proving Titor right or wrong. Regardless of which side of the fence you sit, it is an outrageous claim. I do not believe and I do not disbelieve, but I do remember what he said and I can see in some ways how what he has said has indeed come to pass.

I love how you laugh about the notion of Civil War, will you be laughing if that does really happen? I highly doubt it, but can you really sit there now and say you see no signs that a Civil War as described by Titor could never happen? The Civil War Titor talked about was We the People vs the Government. He talked about the literal shredding of the Constitution and stripping away of the rights of the citizens. So, how far fetched does that seem to you now?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

No I will not be laughing about a Civil War, but I would be moving.

Tell me, have you seen any war battles happen here in America in the past two years between the people and the government?

We still have a constitution and we still have our rights. People take the president's patriot act as a bad thing.

My point is that there is no civil war and John Titor is an attention-seeker.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan5647

No I will not be laughing about a Civil War, but I would be moving.

To where? Canada? Mexico? where?

Tell me, have you seen any war battles happen here in America in the past two years between the people and the government?

Ruby Ridge? Waco?

We still have a constitution and we still have our rights. People take the president's patriot act as a bad thing.

I have less rights as an American than I did a year ago. So, my rights are dwindling. All because of The Patriot Act.

Not yet and aren't we all?

Cuhail

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

To where? Canada? Mexico? where?

Well since I am only 18 and still live with my dad, I couldn't really do anything. I would say I would do if I was in charge of myself. Where, to Japan where my mom lives. It is a nice country.

Ruby Ridge? Waco?

Waco happened in 1993. Ruby Ridge happened in 1992. In my last statement, I said nothing related to a civil war ever happened in the past two years.

I have less rights as an American than I did a year ago. So, my rights are dwindling. All because of The Patriot Act.

What rights have you lost?

Not yet and aren't we all?

John Titor stated in his response that the next civil war was in its 7th year in 2012. That would make 2005 the beginning point of the civil war. Your statement that it hasn't happened yet agrees with my argument that Titor is not real.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

As the previous poster responded, Ruby Ridge, Waco and may I add in Ed and Elaine Brown as well.

Fact: US citizens have less rights than illegal immigrants. The Constitution has/is being slowly shredded. The Patriot Act (which several states have reversed) destroyed many rights as provided by the Constitution. Along with Pdd 51 and numerous other acts and bills. We now have "Free Speech Zones" and in many cases one must apply for permits to protest. Both of which are a violation of your rights as provided by the Constitution. Care to show me what right's have not been affected since 9-11?

According to John Titor the Civil War would become violent in 2008. No there is currently no Civil War, it is also not 2008, but I sure have no problem seeing the foundations for one at this point in time. As the economy begins to get worse, people will begin to go hungry and things will get even worse. This election should prove once and for all the candidates are already chosen regardless of what the people want, we are being shown that our media is completely controlled and I can really see things coming to a head and the People rising up against the Government. Maybe before you cry Hoax or call Titor an attention seeker, you should wait and see what happens. From where I sit, hoax or not, Titor doesn't appear to be too far off on some of his predictions.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
You are correct about the "starting point" of this Civil War, however may I suggest you read what Titor actually said.

The starting point of a war is always debatable. However Titor said the civil war would not become violent until 2008. ATS has a very extensive library concerning Titor. Feel free to check it out for yourself.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

and may I also add to the list of battles Brett Darrow, the countless and numerous people who are being hit with Tasers on a daily basis. Just read some alternative news and you will see clashes at all times. I just posted a story about a 68 year old man in Canada who was punched in the face and tased. You got teh elderly women in California who was tased for not mowing her lawn!! Everyday you can see examples of citizens clashing with government. All one has to do is really look at it with an open mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Tasering individuals (maybe by accident) are not war battles between the people and the government. It is simply those people or the cops making mistakes.

But the events you listed happened around 10 years ago. I'm saying nothing has happened in the last 2 years that resembles a civil war.

I would believe in John Titor if he is right about it becoming violent in 2008. I really doubt it though.

I have an open mind. But I also have common sense; and my common sense tells me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Did John Titor predict 9/11? Nope.

It is amusing to see the naivety here. Perhaps you should be asking why couldn't this be faked?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Titor also was a proponent of different time lines. So, in his eyes a civil war could very well happen but possibly on a differently skewed line or a different 2008 as it were.

Ah the Patriot Act:

Which makes it legal for government to write their own search warrants. On top of that you can't take legal action against them if they are wrong. Essentially they can do whatever they please to the average citizen and right or wrong the citizen can't do a thing about it.

I don't object to some type of Patriot Act but this one is one I do object to. Unfortunately it was never even read by those who voted it in. Your taxpayer dollars at work.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Let's remember a few things here about John Titor. Supposedly, John was from a different worldline/timeline than ours. Although, he said they were very similar, it did have its differences.

Whoever John was, I believe he was quite educated. There is noway some 15 year old could pull this off. I also believe that most of our rights are being slowly stripped away. I see it almost every day in the news.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jbondo

Here's what John has to say about our different timelines:

How do you know our worldline and yours will follow the same path?
This worldline and my own are almost exactly alike.

As for the Patriot Act, it benefits more for the security of our society than it does harm. Take a look at how many times we stopped terror plots here and around the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If you think Fred Thompson is the guy to put into the White House, I must question your common sense
That is just a joke so dont get too upset.

First off how are these people being Tased "accidentally" in your view? The Tasering of the student in Florida at the Kerry event was no accident. The cop threatening to frame Brett Darrow in MO is no accident. The women in California being tased for not maintaining her lawn was no accident. Tasers are not fired accidentally, they are aimed and done with purpose. I agree Ruby Ridge and Waco are 10 year old cases, Ed and Elaine Brown was just this year.

I also disagree that citizen and police clashes ARE INDEED people vs government. The police work for the government on a state level and are trained at a Federal level. So clashes with police can be considered people vs government. You call these incidents "mistakes" however considering how wide spread clashes with police has become that would be an awful lot of "mistakes" made by police don't you think? That amount of "mistakes" would certainly garner the attention of the Feds in an attempt to correct these "mistakes" dont you think? Yet we see no such thing. In fact, show me where the police themselves admit to any mistakes being made. Instead you see them saying "standard procedure" was being followed. Hence no "mistake".

I realize you are saying you have seen nothing in the last 2 years that resembles a "Civil War" but I see the foundation being laid very clearly. All one has to do is look. The dissent is there.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have been always attracted to the story of JT, not meaning that I believe what he says, I'm more ineterested in the what if's of his story. But to be honest it does not take a lot for a person to come up with a story like his, and the way that he arrange to tell it is just full of holes.

When the story first brokeout I was fascinated, looking at it now, I can see how a story like that can be created and fool some people.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I'd have to agree. This era in which we live in can be said it is a civil war. Look at the constant bickering among all sides of the spectrum. In my opinion, their is a civil war going on now and it is being conducted electronically. There are many battles taking place on the internet. People slandering others, people speaking out against the government, people exposing illegal activities conducted by the government. It is only a matter of time until it really gets violent. At this point it has not because "crowd control" combined with a mostly ignorant population, have managed to keep it under wraps because the necessary numbers are not there.

Titor may right or wrong, but really, who cares? Look at the current state of affairs. Focus on that, and later, we can see if he was truly correct. The way I see it, if it is true and you know it, what can you do to stop it?

Oh I know it is off topic but, section8citizen, do you really think illegal immigrants have more rights than citizens?

[edit on 9-11-2007 by souls]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Here is another question that disproves John Titor's claim:

Are the Olympics still being played in the future?
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040.

2006 Winter Olympics everyone.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Did John Titor predict 9/11? Nope.

It is amusing to see the naivety here. Perhaps you should be asking why couldn't this be faked?

I love the 9-11 argument in relation to Titor. If you read his original postings and his guidelines for what he would and would not discuss, he said he would NOT discuss specific events. 9-11 would be a specific event that no one would have expected, thus it goes against his own rules of what he would disclose regarding future events.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

As for the Patriot Act, it benefits more for the security of our society than it does harm. Take a look at how many times we stopped terror plots here and around the world.

Read the following. ATT gave access to all webtraffic and phone usage to NSA

What do you really think about that?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join