It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people believe Reptilians exist?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I read somewhere that the human brain has three layers.
At the tip of the brainstem there is a reptilian core, over which is layered a mammalian bit, and finally the layer that makes us human.
If this is true, then we are all reptilian to some extent.
Not sure how on topic this is, but it might mean something.

Interesting question though, and one that has bugged me for a while.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
its called the R-complex

the reptilian part of a humans brain

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

Here family was highup in government and military.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I've seen some pretty horendous things in my short stay here on Planet Earth. I've always thought humans came in two flavors - those that want life and cheerish - Love and the like and those that choose darkness and death, to kill others to cause ill will. All for Money and Power... they dont even realize it will all be over soon and such as life. I feel mean people suck.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I found this a while back, but it might help answer "Why do people believe Reptilians exist?" It is entitled "Understanding Stupid Ideas".... which I agree isn't the best of titles, and seems to imply that the content inside will be nothing but BS, but the author actually makes some very valid points.

www.erichufschmid.net...

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jayrprofit

It has been a little over a year, but I remember it like it was yesterday. That experience changed my belief both religously and in what I feel is possible.

A friend sent me this video clip, and I have to say, what I saw looked a lot this woman, except I saw it with my own eyes.

www.youtube.com...

Knowledge is power!

Jay

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayrprofit
reply to post by jayrprofit

It has been a little over a year, but I remember it like it was yesterday. That experience changed my belief both religously and in what I feel is possible.

A friend sent me this video clip, and I have to say, what I saw looked a lot this woman, except I saw it with my own eyes.

www.youtube.com...

Knowledge is power!

Jay

The problem with that video is it is all artifacts and pixalation the video itself claims artifacts can not create cat eyes etc.

However I can prove the video wrong right now by showing david ike is then a reptilian according to this video along with many others who believe reptilians are out to take us over.

In fact the screen shot I did is just one of a ton of them of just david, I'll post this one because not only does he have cat eyes and pointy teeth there is virtually no pixalation what so ever and you can get the video on youtube yourself and check it out, there are tons of single screen shots showing the same thing I just ran out of time and only analyzed about a 20 sec random portion of the video.

But ya it's all artifact/pixalation in any event and the cnn one with the so called tongue was actually faked as you can get the real video clip unedited and he has no lizard tongue in it. Where as the tongue video was edited. But I digress here's david ike as a reptilian lol

Linky too big to post here

[edit on 1-1-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayrprofit
Why is there no proof? Well, I think that current day technology (i.e., cameras and video equipment) has too slow a refresh rate and/or shutter speed to catch the transition.

We have cameras that can capture the beat of a hummingbird's wing but the only way we can see a Reptilian is by getting Lasik surgery? Ya, right.

Reptilians as shape-shifting aliens are a myth but there is a basis in fact. They were a pre-historic tribe of humans that were technologically superior to surrounding tribes. The Truth About Reptilians

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I try to say it as i think it is: ok the first race who could dominate the planet was the reptiles till it came the first extinction after that the mammals had start walking the earth as animals in their first unevolved animal form. the truth come now listen not all the reptiles died during the first extinction their evolved form saved somehow... when the mammals our true animal form ancestors start walking the earth with their animal body the reptiles were yet fully evolved in almost their last intelligence form because in all this time passed milliards of years we were in our first form and when they saw us they start watching and start to care about us they liked us we were their company their pets they loved us so much that they dicided to gift us a short time evolution modifyng us genetically evolve us in a short time into humans or aminal intelligent form...
watch the coincidences in our world now we are nothing we are pets out of control the other species are here from miles of ages first of us they know us better than we know ourselves we are the younger form of life in planet earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Not one picture or video. Unlike UFO, ET phenomenon which are flooded with propaganda from real to take. Yet when considering Reptilians, where's the proof? Why not one video? I've heard the stories and they are plausible, but there's no visual evidence that I know of.

discuss

Did you ever watch Land of the Lost? There's your proof. Anything that cool could not possibly be thought up by humans.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
of course reptilians exist

type snake into google images youll find thousands

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Most likely because they read some of David Ickes work and he was able to talk them into it. And because they threw common sense out the window.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
If anyone has seen the Bush Senior reptilian [vertical pupils] eyes video on Youtube, they might want to wonder why he is blinking so much, why he seems to have a fang, why his pupils are that of a reptile, and his knowledge of UFOs (which the History Channel has stated is quite vast).

erghh

that video shows Bush with the studio lights in his eyes giving the illusion that his pupils are elongated

but yeah you go on believing that Bush is an Alien Reptile if it makes life more sci fi for you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join