It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do people believe Reptilians exist?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not one picture or video. Unlike UFO, ET phenomenon which are flooded with propaganda from real to take. Yet when considering Reptilians, where's the proof? Why not one video? I've heard the stories and they are plausible, but there's no visual evidence that I know of.

discuss

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm sure some people can give you examples of videos and pictures of reptilians, but I agree with you. I am not seeing much support for reptilians, but then again you never know...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Until I meet a reptilian in full reptilian mode, I'm not passing any judgement. I've met enough humans to know it's not the species in general, but rather - the individual.

*two cents*

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It's simple, really: Because people keep posting threads about them on ATS.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
If you go into the skunkworks forum, you'll see "loads of proof", and a shot at why people still believe in them. Some people just need an imagination to believe in stuff..

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists and pseudo-paleontologists feed the idea to the gullible by transforming vague myths of snake-like or reptillian beings from around the world into an alien race of reptillians.

Also, a guy by the name of David Russell, in the 80s, created a hypothetical image of what a member of the Troodon (sp?) family of dinosaurs would have looked like if they had continued to evolve into intelligent beings..

Really it's something that's really gotten carried away and includes The Hollow Earth Theory and the world's political leaders being reptillians etc.. it's really mind-numbingly painful for me to think about for too long.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
because people love reptiles. from the geico to the V series. it's cool to have cold blood and have reptilian feet.

I cracked up when someone posted a picture of Hillary Clinton claiming she was a reptile. I mean come on. there was absolutely no evidence and NO one has ever proved they exist. So what now?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Because David Icke is too influential within the UFO scene to ignore, no matter how much BS he might spew :-)

[edit on 11-11-2007 by evanmontegarde]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
People believe in them because they are open to the idea and follow David Icke's work. i don't think Icke is crazy, he has stood up to ridicule and noticed that the world is run by evil people--Illuminati, Freemasons, Satanists.

Could these people with a agenda be Reptilians--maybe. There are many symbols the Illuminati use and we see the serpent and reptile in history.

If anyone has seen the Bush Senior reptilian [vertical pupils] eyes video on Youtube, they might want to wonder why he is blinking so much, why he seems to have a fang, why his pupils are that of a reptile, and his knowledge of UFOs (which the History Channel has stated is quite vast).

I'm still not convinced 100% of the existence of Reptilians, but I believe the world is run by a secret organization, the Illuminati. If (hypothetical) their biggest secret is that they are Reptilians, they would make extra caution to hide it.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I will tell you guys what; I didn't used to believe in this stuff about reptilians. However, I am not just a believer, I know it exist.

It seems as though the reptilians are unable to keep their shape if they are experiencing extreme emotions. I worked for a big telecomm company and I had this boss that enjoyed on a Draconian level to make people suffer. She would target a new person every quarter, and just make their lives hell until they eventually quit. When they hired me, I noticed that she made several satanic gestures with her hands during meetings, etc. After having worked with her, and giving what she thought was the right response over time to her gestures, she thought I was one of them (at the very least a Satanist). So, she took me under her wing to train, and she started sharing with me some of her thought about people. They were extremely dark and draconian, but I had no idea how dark. One day, she offered me a promotion, to a management position. She like to put people in positions of power that she felt she could control, so that she could get away with some heinous, even illegal activity. I refused, and soon became the target of her evil deeds. She would always ask if I feared her, which I did not, and when I said no, she would get really angry.

Now, I digress, but here is something that I learned. It seems as though these reptilians shapeshift with something that is comparable to a refresh rate on a computer. So you know how you cannot see your computer or TV blinking but it is, it is just doing it at a much faster rate than the eye can see. I think their shapeshifting works that way, and with a well trained eye, just like you can train yourself to see a computer refresh blinking, you can see a reptilian shapeshift.

So, I went to get Lasik surgery. Shortly there after, I notice not only had I been able to see 20/10, but I could now see things I did not even know exist before. Also, I could focus on objects for a lot longer than the before. So after the surgery, she was moving in for the "kill" with me to fire me (which didn't work). However, I got her so upset during this meeting that she started to shapeshift before my eyes. First, it was just a skin color change. However, later it was also a texture change, and then a shape change. I was amazed at what I was seeing, and I made certain not to blink during the first 2 minutes or so while seeing it. I finally blinked, at least twice, but the shapeshifting was still occurring. I think then, she caught herself, realized that I had seen (I probably had a shocked look on my face), and she tried to stay calm with a smile on her face and she cut the meeting short. Needless to say, she never did get to fire me, however, after that meeting, she never met with me again. She barely said more than good morning to me after that. Her reptilian/draconian tactics did not stop, she just did it through the managers she had set in place.

After this, I became a true believer. I had never seen anything like this and I would not have believed it if I did not see it with my own eyes.

Why is there no proof? Well, I think that current day technology (i.e., cameras and video equipment) has too slow a refresh rate and/or shutter speed to catch the transition. However, if you know someone that may be a reptilian, get them really upset, and if you look very carefully, you will see a glitch in the matrix. The question is, do you want to blue pill or the red pill. Once you see it, you will never see the world in the same way again and they seem to all know that you are able to see them.

Knowledge is power!

Jay

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jayrprofit

Welcome jayrprofit, thankyou for sharing your personal experience with us. Know you are not alone, and your story is again more proof of the existence of these leech like entities.

Love conquers all.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
...intresting story jay, is there anyway you can still get in contact with this women.. or maybe if you have details to track her down... find her bloodline (if any) it mite show some intresting things.. are reptillians born into human form? surely there parents have to be reptillian too? thats the bit I don't get! doesn't really make sense when you think back to how they got here...

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The term reptilian, and its popular perception, are to the credit of a man named David Icke.

He has brilliantly exposed many of the lies of our current civilization, and opened the eyes of many. His videos are worth watching.

The claim that much of the ruling class is "reptilian" may have some basis in material truth, but for me that is irrelevant. They act like reptiles, whether they look like them or not.

It seems to me that at some fundamental level of their physiology they are lacking the part which gives understanding, empathy, or compassion to fellow human beings.

Link here:
www.truthnews.us...

If you've ever tested your eyes to see the effect of a blind spot, it's quite surprising. There are parts of the field of vision in front of you that you utterly cannot see, even though it is there. Similarly, the negative effects of ruthlessness seem to be blind spots in the minds of these people. Perhaps they simply haven't the capacity to understand something, because in their brains the mechanism to understand it simply isn't there.

If the cause of ruthlessness, selfishness, and utter disregard of suffering caused on those around you can be traced to a genetic cause, then I would say that it is up to humanity, and the force of our evolution, to minimize the effects of this gene for our own safety.

Perhaps ancient man did this by enacting revenge? If so, then justified retaliation has been a cleanser of this spot of dirt from the human genome for millennia.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The origin of Reptilians comes from people actually seeing them...

David Icke among others were not the origin for the Reptilian idea. Cultures and religions from pre-history all have mention of monsters and demons who fit the description of a reptilian. Spiritual or extra-dimensional encounters with reptilians are likewise described in a similar fashion...

In any case, if Reptilians as mentioned in 'folklore' don't count - the idea of Dinosauroids is still an entertained scientific theory. There is no reason a pocket of species could not have survived and evolved into intelligence. The argument is whether such advanced intelligent species do actually exist.

They could exist.

[edit on 12-4-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I just meant in common conspiracy parlance.

Anyway...

What if there is a new civilization that arises on earth every few hundred thousand years... and it rises to a pinnacle of achievement, then almost destroys itself... with a few escaping into space and becoming "grays", "reptoids", "dinosauroids", or "insectoids"... ?

The remains of their civilization would crumble to dust long before another one would rise, perhaps of a different species.

Perhaps we have this planet to thank for a dozen different critters flying around up there in the cosmos... long since gone but from here, anyway.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

I just meant in common conspiracy parlance.

Anyway...

What if there is a new civilization that arises on earth every few hundred thousand years... and it rises to a pinnacle of achievement, then almost destroys itself... with a few escaping into space and becoming "grays", "reptoids", "dinosauroids", or "insectoids"... ?

The remains of their civilization would crumble to dust long before another one would rise, perhaps of a different species.

Perhaps we have this planet to thank for a dozen different critters flying around up there in the cosmos... long since gone but from here, anyway.

Way to steal my "Theory" (
)...of course if they indeed do exist.

It makes more sense then them coming from far away.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm like you, I kinda have to see it before I believe it, but I also know the eyes can play tricks on you.

Remember, science still doesn't know why or how our brain is able to flip images from the eye right side up.

What I mean is that the human eye as a receptor can actually detect a lot more than you think, it's just that a part of the human brain has been programmed to filter out certain things, like visual images, it doesn't want processed.
Thus in essence the brain tells itself to disregard what the eyes just detected.

Don't believe me?
Look at the top end of an infrared remote control as you press a button and you'll see nothing.
Now aim the same remote at a video camera as you look at the video monitor and you'll see the infrared pulse train in action.

All this occurs in the hypothalamus, which is probably controlled by the r-brain, as in r for reptilian.

Do a search for R-brain and see what you get.
Google is your friend.

I know it's way out there in left field, but what would Credo Mutwa, the African Shaman, have to gain by lying about having seen these reptilian entities?

These reptoids are probably the human proverbial missing link, why else do we have an R-brain?

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ianr5741

Many cultures have legends where life starts after a great catastrophe.

The Navajo believe their ancestors came out of hiding from inside canyons and caves - after the world flood.

There is also the theory that reptilians have always survived underground and in caves - so yes, they would have outlasted previous civilizations that had been wiped out. Never the less they would be completely unknown to surface people and we would have no idea that they had been on earth all along.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why people dont just get any Tsarion dvd or book to quench their reptilian/reptoid curiosity nags me. I haven't seen one "debunker" debunk Tsarion or any of his works.

Imagine the day when Tsarions Genetic Manipulation book is used in main stream school history! Oh what a glorious thought

Anyway love to all

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
jayrprofit's story and all of the others like Cathy O'Brian and her daughter Kelly, and Mark Philips and so many others at Dulce and around the world are proof to me that there is something more there that we cannot yet see.

But we will soon...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join