It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming's Senseless Consensus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Global Warming's Senseless Consensus

www.foxnews.com

Is there a "consensus" on global warming among the scientists participating in the U.N.'s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)?

To find out, I conducted the first-ever survey of scientists participating in the most recent IPCC report. In early October, I e-mailed a six-question survey on climate change to 345 U.S. scientists involved in the IPCC's 2007 report.

By month's end, I had received responses from a surprising 95 scientists (28 percent).
(visit the link for the full news article)

mod edit: shortened quoted text

[edit on 9-11-2007 by chissler]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
OK, before you all go off and scream....FOX NEWs so disregard. This is a straight opinion piece based on an attempted survey of America Scientists who backed the IPCC study. Why do they refuse to answer question? Why do they resort to droping the F-bomb in response? Why do they refer to the document itself for answers. What are they afradi to answer????????

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Trader, if you're not getting paid for writing your anti-GW opinion pieces, I suggest you start asking to.

Get outside. Smell the roses. Go for a power walk or something.

BTW, FOX is a better source than most of the ones you quote.

Peace

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

D love, you rock. Though, I happen to disagree with your comments on this particular thread/issue.

Can I start getting paid for my anti-GW pieces also? C'mon now, don't discriminate..

Jasn

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I wont scream FOX News but I will scream Steven Milloy. He wrote the article and is a paid advocate for Phillip Morris, ExxonMobil and other corporations. Here is a bit of info or just Google his name for more.

That aside, I find it odd that he doesn't mention one name of the 95 scientists he claims to have contacted. He also brings up a bunk petition.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by traderonwallst
Why do they refuse to answer question? Why do they resort to droping the F-bomb in response? Why do they refer to the document itself for answers. What are they afradi to answer????????

Probably for the same reason why Buzz Aldrin punches out people who say he hasn't landed on the moon.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Next time you decide it's prudent to post a worthless name calling attack post, you might want to consider what it really says. Those who respond to debate with name calling are only announcing loudly to the world that they have no argument against the post to which they're responding.

mod edit: removed quoted text

[edit on 9-11-2007 by chissler]

new topics

top topics

join