It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Library Releases Files On UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
www.nysun.com...

Under fire for its sluggish processing of files from President Clinton's White House, the National Archives released files and photographs yesterday responding to 14 Freedom of Information Act requests from members of the public.

The records appear unlikely to contain any political bombshells, though there could be fodder for the tabloids. Many of the requests sought information about the Clinton White House's records on unidentified flying objects or UFOs.

The files detail the predilection of one of Mr. Clinton's chiefs of staff, John Podesta, for the extraterrestrial-laden television series, "the X-Files." A listing of the newly-released files is available on the Web at www.clintonlibrary.gov...

Well, at least it's something, and got some major media.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The website shows you a clip of each of the files, usually a 2 page PDF. Some of them seem interesting, one of the UFO files ran 35+ pages.

Just found a FAQ section, seems like you have to order the actual files personally or goto the Clinton library to see them.... anyone order yet? Or in the Little Rock area? That'd be sweet to walk out of there w/ a folder full of files!

[edit on 10-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I am only seeing the articles announcing the release of documents, not the documents themselves. Could you add links?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Fox News blurb here: www.foxnews.com...

Fox News reported on this this morning on fox and Friends, video here: video.google.com...

Also Bill O'Reilly will discuss the UFO subject tonight with Shirley McClain.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Grey Basket]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

Oh, dear! Billo and Shirley

I've seen Shirley MacLaine argue with people about UFOs before and they have, invariably, had their rear-ends handed to them on a plate

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why is Shirley McClain so popular on the UFO circuit?
I believe she was a guest on that CNN UFO roundtable
last week wasn't she?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
last week wasn't she?

She was a guest because Kucinich was visiting her house when he saw the UFO.
I thought she was well spoken.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Schaden]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Basket

I should have said tomorrow night on the O'Reilly Factor, not tonight.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
last week wasn't she?

Funny you bring this up, the Dennis question was not the reason she was making the rounds. 20 or 30 years ago she came forward and spoke about her trip to Peru and UFO's and her experiences there. It almost ended her career back around the 70's and she Fox wanted to drop the next movie they had her starring in.

So she seems to be a very spiritual person, not in the sense of belonging to any religion, she says the problem of religion is how GOD is perceived.

top topics

join