It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People on fire falling from the sky during WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Ok. I have never posted on this particular board. I am not one who readily believes in predictions. However, the phenomena has been enough of a reality in my world, that I feel the compulsion to share my experiences. I usually live by the rule, that the easiest explanation is usually the correct one, however in this case, coincidence has been transended and I can't think of an easy explanation.
Firstly my fiance' called me in tears while I was at work. She claimed she had the most "real" dream she had ever had. I assured her it was just a dream and tried to calm her. She was horrified at how real it was, and said she honestly believed it was a view of the future. She was very traumatized.

The Dream:

It was a summer evening, and she says her family was out on the front lawn relaxing and talking. Everything seems perfect until the sky is filled with aircraft or different sorts. She said they were attacking one another. There were so many aircraft it practically blocked out the daylight. As the fight ensued she said something was different about the warfare. She couldn't really pinpoint what it was, but people on fire were dropping from the sky. She said one fell directly in front of her and the person was in a Chinese army fatigue. The man was badly burned and still on fire. She says she couldn't explain the new tactic being used in the war, but it was as if people were just falling from the sky on fire.
This sounded unbelievable to me and I shrugged it off. Recently after that we went to a conference where a person who claims to remote view for the governement, said that we were going to have a major war with China in the summer of 2008. This led me to begin to question the dreams validity a little more. And I know what you are thinking, but if anyone actually remote views for the government, it would be this individual. Although he was very interested about hearing the dream we had somewhere to be and left without talking to him at length. I still denied the coincidence and tried to forget about it. Until yesterday.
In class at the university yesterday I was in a lecture and my professor claimed he believed China would "control" the world in 5 years. These were his exact words. This got my attention. When I asked why he said it was his personal opinion more than anything else and gave me the socio-economic and fundamental reasons he believed so. Still just his opinion ......Right?
To make things worse, the other day I came across this thread here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and found a passage of prediction saying that :

"People waging this war will have their scientists who will invent different and strange cannonballs. When they explode, these cannonballs instead of killing will cast a spell over all that lives—people, armies and livestock. This spell will make them sleep, and sleep they will instead of fighting, and after this they will come back to their senses.
"We will not fight in this war, but others will do battle over our heads. Burning people will fall from the sky over Pozega [a town in Serbia].

Anyway it was the part about people falling from the sky on fire that grabbed my attention.

So Should I dismiss this as coincidence here, or is there enough to think there may be something trying to present itself to me. I am not saying I believe this will happen, but maybe there is a reason I am being bombarded by these coincidences.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If these "coincedences" keep on happening don't you think maybe you are supposed to know about this. I mean it's kind of like "someone or something" is Knudging you with hints. Giving you a clue that you are supposed to look into.

Why would you dismiss this? If your Fiance says thats what happened in a dream that seemed real chances are she can still recolect the memory becasue dreams like that usually trick your mind into thinking it was a real moment and allow you to recall those moments as you would true memories.

This is something you should take seriously and attempt to research this on your free time. Copy, or write down your findings so you have proof of your search. Also question your fiance what she can recall!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

You are probably right. I think there is something there. I'm just not sure what it is. I guess I need to become more in tune with the coincidence and look into what it could be.

new topics

join