It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Rulers Of This World.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Okay, this is a great set up from even before the biblical days. It takes you through many coincidences from what is printed in our bible through to what is determined to be a more reliable look back at history through Egyptian hyroclificics and other artifacts that tell a more sinister story.

It is very long, and its said to be that the producer of this comes from some of the elite. They took good care in hiding their name and others close to them, but seem well educated and seem to paint a good fitting to what will happen in the coming years to our civilizations.

Really I have no other words for this series but wow. Its incredible how we can just stand by and watch us fall deeper and deeper into debt.

Secret Rulers Of This World

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 10-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This video here, besides being cool, also list the groups, it also list some laws passed that have taken away our rights.

The thread below shows how easy it is to find the NWO'ers. The video there goes through just a couple of the power think tanks trustees list, and shows how Hillary is controlling the Internet.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(my thread)

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Redge777]

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I think the place with the most knowledge of therefore power in the world is probably the vatican. They know things a lot of people don't, just based on the roman history.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I needed to correct something. I edited it above and removed it. It was another one of my zombie references.

The elite look at us as zombies. I have said that many times it is an analogy used often. However I know we are not the zombies, but sometimes I fall into teasing jest, where I say things as if from their perspective.

We are not the zombies, they only think of us as the zombies. This is important.

An admission on my part, I must admit at times I speculate, but I try not to regarding the directions of God, I trust in his love and do not try to teach, I only speak of what he showed me, his love, and truth and openness.

In worldly matters I try to stick to just speaking of openness, but fail and judge others at times. And I am even quarrelsome occasionally, I am working on this.

God Bless, and thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for allowing me to correct my last post, and understand my error.

For me Timothy 2 Chapter 2 says this well.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i can see your analogy of how the elite see us as the zombies, and they are trying to dumb us out and kill us all...i can see that. im still waiting for the video to load tho..

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by uneaq

Waiting for video to load? Double click it and go straight to youtube. or try F5. the video worked fine for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
so i watched all 4 hours or so of the secret rulers and i have to say it was very intresting.

I would have to watch it again to get a even better handle with all the info involved.

I had a couple criticism's (and they are not dogmatic) however this video puts alot more info together and for that alone is valuable.

ONE QUESTION

if the bible was written by hebrews to list the jews as god's chosen race and bible believers and some others believe a charismatic anti christ will come to power and then 7 years of tribulation be "cast" into a lake of fire or symbolic sorts i.e death and then we will have "peace". let me ask this (and give me some latitude on that previous statement)

wouldn't the DUPE be for the elite to actually allow someone who instead of just seeming like a good "acter" (like the anti christ is supposed to be) was really a stand up person like Ron Paul to be elected and then use their (elite) influences to unleash economic and social disorder which will be unfairly linked and associated (blamed) on el anti christ and his followers (truth seekers who vote for paul) and then amongst the disorder ( and bible believers willing to associate the blame on the anti christ "actor" and his truth seeking followers because that follows the script) and the rest of the sheeple (who aren't bible or religious followers) think truth seekers are "kooky" that they will pretty much care less if these people are being blamed if in the aftermath a more "peaceful" society is promised to them and everyone else (or anything that promises to eliminate the pain and suffering following a depression of sorts)

of course then the real "prince of darkness" could take the "throne" and unite the world against such fake threats as "man made" global warming and famine, and "terrorist-gobblins", and reduce crime buy making money a thing of the past and rfid chips more controllable. Also **the key to getting people to accept and actually be thankful for a society like this with limited freedoms and inability to question authority* would be to ensure the period pre-ceeding this was HORRIFIC and *PAINFUL* especially for those used to a higher standard of living and more freedoms* and associate the responsibility for this suffering with the real good guy ( playing the drawn up anit christ role) and his truth seeking followers. TA DA!

[edit on 11-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman

ONE QUESTION

if the bible was written by Hebrews to list the Jews as god's chosen race and bible believers and some others believe a charismatic Antichrist will come to power and then 7 years of tribulation be "cast" into a lake of fire or symbolic sorts i.e death and then we will have "peace". let me ask this (and give me some latitude on that previous statement)

wouldn't the DUPE be for the elite to actually allow someone who instead of just seeming like a good "act" (like the Antichrist is supposed to be) was really a stand up person like Ron Paul to be elected and then use their (elite) influences to unleash economic and social disorder which will be unfairly linked and associated (blamed) on el Antichrist and his followers (truth seekers who vote for Paul) and then amongst the disorder ( and bible believers willing to associate the blame on the Antichrist "actor" and his truth seeking followers because that follows the script) and the rest of the sheeple (who aren't bible or religious followers) think truth seekers are "kooky" that they will pretty much care less if these people are being blamed if in the aftermath a more "peaceful" society is promised to them and everyone else (or anything that promises to eliminate the pain and suffering following a depression of sorts)

of course then the real "prince of darkness" could take the "throne" and unite the world against such fake threats as "man made" global warming and famine, and "terrorist-goblins", and reduce crime buy making money a thing of the past and rfid chips more controllable. Also **the key to getting people to accept and actually be thankful for a society like this with limited freedoms and inability to question authority* would be to ensure the period preceding this was HORRIFIC and *PAINFUL* especially for those used to a higher standard of living and more freedoms* and associate the responsibility for this suffering with the real good guy ( playing the drawn up Antichrist role) and his truth seeking followers. TA DA!

[edit on 11-11-2007 by cpdaman]

Your question is a very valid one, your not the first to ask such questions, but its like what one of my prof told me, no one knows why the bible was written, no one understand the way it was written. There's nearly 15 years of Jesus missing from what we understand of the bible, they dont explain where or why, they just fail to make any mention of it.

You have to remember here, What was Egypt and the "biblical days" happened 1500 years before the first bible was written. There's tales it was written earlier but if barbarians destroyed most books during the Roman collapse, you can kind of get the picture the re-write wasn't at all accurate since the medieval days lasted for more than 100 years.

A lot of questions surround that time frame, and what I've noticed recently, is a lot of questions surround us today.

I recently watched CNN and saw a 18 year old boy was shot at 20 times cause he had a comb in his hand. I want someone to show me where in our legal system it gives a PEACE officer the right to shoot and kill, isn't it shoot to disarm?

Now you have to ask yourself, why is our legal system not working for us but rather against us, Im by no means a criminal and neither are the thousands out on the streets protesting wars and expressing their god given right, freespeech mother #ers.

Its hard to deny the fact the whole world is in debt, now the real question would be who is the world in debt to? And where did all this "debt" money go. Your thinking this video is a tough pill to swallow, but picture this, more than 60% of the human populations live off less than 200 dollars a YEAR. It makes it very difficult to imagine any of this debt money went to a positive thing like poverty. Just with Americas debt money alone, they could have fed and sheltered the whole world.

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Praafit]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Our banking system is flawed and created to fail. You think your okay till the bank forecloses your house or business, cause guess whats happening right now? The Middle Class is slowly getting eaten out, the gap between rich and poor is so high in America, its disgusting. This doesn't sound like the home of the brave or the home of the free.

Its just a matter of time till Americans across the country will stand up and realize whats happening. That's when people truly free and the people truly brave will lead us to victory, cause Gods just taking his time. haha

you know what i mean?

new topics

top topics

join