It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grave From 1820s Found Dug Up After Halloween....Witches?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Story snippet:

Practitioners of witchcraft are reacting strongly to a story about a grave dug up in Hillsboro and suggestions that believers in witchcraft might have been responsible.
The grave in the Bible Hill Cemetery was dug up last week, possibly on Halloween night. The grave belonged to Sarah Symonds, who died in 1821, and there was no trace left of her body.

Link:
www.wmur.com...

Maybe there is another explanation, but that is just my personal opinion.
I kind of feel bad for those poor ol' witches getting picked on again. I guess it's just part of the job description.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
lol...maybe she came back to life and crawled out of the grave. Originally Halloween was called "Hallows Eve" which IS a pagan holiday. Apparently Hallows Eve is the most magickally powerful night of the year. If this is true, then I suppose it could be possible for the dead to return to life and crawl out of the grave...though I seriously doubt it.

More than likely it was some kids digging up a corpse to use as halloween decorations, like on South Park LMAO!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
And using the term "witches" is really broad too. Some people who call themselves "witches" would never dream of that because of the spiritual consequences that could come with doing something like that. Plus isn't it illegal? I'm not sure.

new topics

join