It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoids in Europe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Hello people, John,

I live in Flanders, Belgium, and I was really wondering if there have been any sightings of reptilian creatures where I live, does anybody read or heard about it? I never read anything about a possible sighting...So I'm thinking like, prolly there arent any reptilians living where I live..! I really want to see one!!

Do they even live in Europe? Seems like all the coolness is always in the US or South America...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I'd say that even if there were any or many of them situated in Europe then they'd most likely be in positions of power over the people. With the help of some far-out thinking you could maybe suggest the Queen, prime minister, pope...? i dunno.

All i know is that they must be pretty sneaky little bastards.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I just learned that there are underground facilities and tunnels everywhere around the globe, specially in the US and Europe. But do reptilian aliens live there? Phil Schneider killed two aliens who were residing in an underground base like that, but they werent reptilian. I believe he was describing two of those "tall greys", with the stench and all. Do reptoids execrete waste through their skin, like the greys?

Bleubottle, do you really believe that Buckingham is being ruled by reptiles?

Well, the queens casket was REALLY large (in length) for such a small little old woman, so maybe she transformed into her real reptilian self after she died. But then again, the royals wouldnt want a regular sized casket like the common people. Theyd want a big one, right?

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeopardSeal
Hello people, John,

I live in Flanders, Belgium, and I was really wondering if there have been any sightings of reptilian creatures where I live, does anybody read or heard about it?

Sorry, but I have not received any reports of reptoid sightings from Belgium as of this date.

The triangle craft that have been spotted in the area over the years are believed to be piloted by humans, not reptoids. Who or what is actually at the controls of these mysterious craft, however, is only a guess for those of us outside the U.S. and European national security envelope.

Good luck in your search, and should you ever hear about an encounter in Belgium, feel free to contact the center and report it. (www.reptoids.com...)

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hi John,

Is there any way to access the sightings reports that you collect? I'd really like to take a gander.

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply John. Ive got your site bookmarked for a long time.
Like GeeGee asked, is there a way wich we can read your collection of sightings? And btw, you should make a page with your bio and info about your research on wikipedia

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The stories about repotids - although I never believe them, as to me the existence of such beings is in question - if there are other beings I could consider the Greys due to the many accounts but those here, just seems to me unreal.

The reason why I bumped is, because whether I do not believe in those, I enjoy the stories of such encounters UNDERGROUND or in caves. I hardly find it credible to ask someone and beg him to be honest, they may just be good liars making up stories.

naturalplane.blogspot.cz...

While searching for such story, I came across this one in Europe, in a blog, and it describes such an encounter near the Alps, Austria. I tracked the area and if still around, due to its closeness, I would rather give the place a try myself, to see first hand if there is anything worth looking than interview people and expect them to be telling the truth.
edit on 19-3-2013 by ImpactoR because: (no reason given)

top topics

join