It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENDGAME: woah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
something really perplexed me after watching it however. and that is....if jones really has it all right and he is out confronting these people and tellng the masses about it...why isnt he dead yet? even according to him these people are out for domination and they kill people that get in their way. so i wonder...if he has really been able to infiltrate them and find out their secret plans why is he still walking around? why hasnt the gov censored his stuff?

I mean no disrespect, but you are missing how the system works. And I mean system. There has to be anomalies to constantly flush out the people who think, these are like controlled burns. Alex Jones allows them to test how 'asleep' people are and how to best evaluate and contain information flow.

If there was no Alex, some day something might happen and 1000s of people would wake up at once and they would have no control systems in place. By control, I mean msinfo, mild censorship by controlling what people see on net or TV. Slander campaigns and fear.

I guarantee you, if there was no Alex, they would leak enough info to make one, they need someone to keep a few new people joining the revolution so they can be analysed to better control people in the future.

For goodness sake, the whole matrix plot of destroying Zion 6 times is just the turkey round up, they been doing that for years.

Some have also said they apply certain economic or other pressures to keep the people who wake up from having kids, but this is really out there, it is the culling of the heard thing. If you are prone to waking up they don't want you to pass on those genes, it subdues the population over generations. With current drop in fertility and need for a doctor for many to get pregnant this is really feasible, and that is without black programs.

Now if to many wake up, they devote more resources and bring it back to the targeted 5% or whatever. The only way to stop this system, is to reach some critical mass where they can not contain it, or to develop better communication then they have disinfo and break there counter measures.

1 in 132 adults in the US are currently in prison. I wonder how many of them got feed up with the system and turned to something like crime, how many were moved up on the priority list (like rapper TI) I could go on and on.

Us in our little bubble know all about 9/11 how many people outside our buble know, John Edwards did not even know about WT7. Neither did Kerry! Go talk to 10 people next week about 9/11. See how well the truther numbers are managed.

I apologize if I am cranky.

Its been 6 years since 9/11 and still many are afraid to speak about it.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edwin Ahe
It is simple fact, that in modern wolrd complete control by small group of people is impossible. Global stuff (such as space program, industrials and such) is possible though, not small things (like controlling every single human being).

Are you really sure they can't control someone they target?

Check this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know there are people here who are even scared to post!

They don't have to do a dang thing, people are already scared and do nothing. Honestly people posting exposing control methods might even help them, cause so many people go to fear first and just worry about phone taps and round ups. The elite only have the power we give them. They are very few, and most of their foot soldiers believe in justice. Their fear tactics is an empty threat.

Speak up, they will treat you like Alex and add you into there control matrix, they won't go after you. THEY HAVE NO POWER!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
DigitalGrl:

If you want to learn a bit more about the US eugenics programs check out this site:

www.eugenicsarchive.org...

Its very informative,and pretty sick too.

Thanks a bunch!

digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

Hey Redge 777

i didnt take your post as cranky at all. i put the question out there because i really did want an answer

i read your post, and you presented a position i hadn't even thought about. it makes sense. they are using alex as sort of a global gadge. i cant believe i didnt think of that lol. im usually pretty good with this sort of thing. but anyway... i completely see your point. so no offense taken and i appreciate you throwing it out there.

and just to further back u up on this....when i was reading your post i immediatly thought of all of the CIA leaks that happened through the summer. the president seemed marginally pissed...which to me...was very unnatural. which ties into your point about if there was no alex they would create one. so this scenario you present is not some far out conspiracy analysis. throw out a carot see if they bit and how hard.

Thanks Redge!

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Edwin Ahe

In an ideal world, a "World Union" would be great. But unfortunately we do not live in an ideal world. There ARE those in positions of power who would use such a union for reasons that are not for the good of all people. And the people won't suspect a thing if the vast majority of them are convinced that everything that is going on is for their own well being and safety. Gee, that sounds like what we're witnessing today in the USA, UK, and other countries.

Look at what George W. Bush is doing as president of one country. Now tell me, do you honestly believe that one man couldn't do the same crappy, destructive job if he were to become leader of all nations and all people?

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalGrl

I think Alex Jones is a guy who pretty much believes in what he is saying.
Thing is,he has his own views on things,and all those views kind of slant towards the whole "everything is a false flag" mentality.
Don't get me wrong-I am not slagging him off,its just that he seems to exaggerate a lot.His whole mode of operation could do with being toned down a touch IMO.He may reach more people if he just calms things down a tad.
I know,its tough for him to do that because he is so freaked out by what he covers,but I think many more would listen to the message if he chilled out a bit.
He does cover very relevant material though,and its hard to chill out when you cover such topics.
However,
He is obviously being used as a gauge for public opinion by the powers that be,Its quite handy for them to find out who is against their new systems of control.Thats why hes allowed to continue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join