It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENDGAME: woah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
well i just watched Alex's jones new documentary ENDGAME this evening. whether or not how he is piecing eveything together is true or not...it nevertheless really freaked me out. especially all the stuff concerning eugenics in the united states. i had no clue that over 20 states had policies to completely sterilize by law whole families if they were from a tainted gene pool. nor was i aware of all the things to do with sterilization that are in actual news articles now. i kept thinking to myself how wierd it was for the longest time that women keep having serious fertility issues.

also i was shocked the hitler modeled his states eugenics policies after the united states. as a history major i was shocked that i had never come across that. if you havent seen the documentary yet you should....whether you like alex jones or not..which personally im not sure about this is the first doc from him that i have seen. even if you dont like him you will still get a good freak out from it. its really creepy.

something really perplexed me after watching it however. and that is....if jones really has it all right and he is out confronting these people and tellng the masses about it...why isnt he dead yet? even according to him these people are out for domination and they kill people that get in their way. so i wonder...if he has really been able to infiltrate them and find out their secret plans why is he still walking around? why hasnt the gov censored his stuff?

anyway, if you have seen it i would like to hear your thoughts on it and maybe your take on some of the questions i asked.

have a good one

kind regards,
digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   
oh and for those of you that havent seen it or heard of it just go to YOU TUBE and type in Alex jones-endgame. there are 11 parts to it. its not terribily long. like 45-1hr i think.

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl

...if jones really has it all right and he is out confronting these people and tellng the masses about it...why isnt he dead yet?

even according to him these people are out for domination and they kill people that get in their way. so i wonder...if he has really been able to infiltrate them and find out their secret plans why is he still walking around? why hasnt the gov censored his stuff?

A.J. could be a mouthpiece, spokesperson...& he is just doing his assignment ? Which might be the truth planted into the social meme,
or it could be partial truth loaded with disinformation, which would aid in
clouding up the whole 'EndGame' issue & the masses not taking it seriously

or he might be lumped in with the Hubbard's and Cruise's of the
?lunatic? fringe world.

he is entertaining .

about the hitler eugenics program & associated with the the USA.
well, you know that at oe time slaves were considered only a
marginal % of being fully human...and ?chattel property?
.and some christian & catholic churches had that same kind of attitude,
also at the turn of the 20th century when siritualism & pseudo science was big, there was a 'scientific' classification of individuals which relied on the
shape & bumps of one's skull to determine if one was a 'reject' human or a
'heroic' human.
A lot of this stuff wasn't american born, since we are a nation of immigrants these ideas & prejudices were carried on via ethnic & social classes...
america's newly created 'middle class' just made these pseudo-sciences
& erroneous beliefs more publicized here, than in the rest of the world...
so i don't level the cross-hairs on a nebulous american Eugenics protocol.
(IMHO)

thanks DG, but i don't expect to view that series of youtube items

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
oh and for those of you that havent seen it or heard of it just go to YOU TUBE and type in Alex jones-endgame. there are 11 parts to it. its not terribily long. like 45-1hr i think.

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

greetings... actually it is 2 hr 19 min in length...

here is a link to the full version on google:

End Game

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Don't become a Jones-ite. He presents a lot of good info, but he's using fear tactics to spin it into some horror that we must fight til death to prevent....and I agree we must push back, but not with violence, and that's alll his fear mongering will produce, is violence. I think he's in league with these people, and they want us to get pissed at them and rebel violently, so they can have a good reason to kill us and throw us in prisons mercilessly.
With this new thought crimes bill looming on the horizon as potential law... you don't wanna buch of angry people thinking in a state of total fear and hatred, thinking of using "force"... even for our enemies. It's not good. Violence creates violence which pits people's physical strengths against one another, and the mighty dominates the weak.

We must use force, but not violence. We must force love upon these evil madmen, because we will not win this next war by death and destruction. We will win this next war by love, truth, knowledge, compassion.... good things.

Alex Jones, maybe unintentionally so, promotes bad things to force upon our enemies... bad things which will give them every excuse to treat us like all those Iraqis slaughtered since 2003.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

Nope, he constantly tells people to never use violence. He wants people to spread the message, thats all. Using violence would be a very bad idea, since it would only help the people we are trying to fight by making 9/11 truthers look violent.

Also violence and wars dont solve any problems, it just creates more of them.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
The movie EndGame should be watched by all. There is alot of info there. I believe Alex Jones is inspired by God.

The truth, is very scary. People need to wake up, and quick.

Start digging for the truth. Take notes in the movie, and research what he says.

You will find that he is very accurate. The Nafta Highway thing, is happening right now. Right under our noses. And the Spanish will collect tolls on it. Not the American public. Not the people who paid for the highway in blood, sweat and tears.

But we have been numbed from mainstream media. Everytime something controversial comes up

Like Rumsfeld admitting there was $2.2 trillion missing at the Pentagon on Sept 10, 2001

they find something to divert the attention of the publics scrutiny, like

9/11

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok, I watcher ~70%, I got one question: What`s the big deal? I don`t see any problem with merging humanity in one big family, it`s only good thing.

IMHO countries and borders is something from past, this is one of things that should go away if we are to progress into future.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Edwin Ahe

The problem is the centralization of power. If the entire world is combined into one country so to speak then one person will have the power of the whole world at his/her fingertips.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

It`s impossible way. There is no way little group of people will control everything, they`ll have to appoint local representatives. Only thing it`ll accomplish is some global standarts, more flexibility and such. This process is happening whole way through history. From Feudal Europe into 20 century (countries) and into European Union (now), next logical step is World Union that will unite all humanity.

I hope this is readable.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Edwin Ahe

Have you ever heard of a group called the Illuminati or the Bilderbergs? They are the leaders of the free world (not to mention some of the wealthiest).... they are a small group who meet every year at a hotel with secret service, mi6, private security guards etc and no one is allowed in the hotel not even guests who book rooms in advance.

They meet to discuss what will happen on this earth in the months and years to come.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

It is simple fact, that in modern wolrd complete control by small group of people is impossible. Global stuff (such as space program, industrials and such) is possible though, not small things (like controlling every single human being).

And some more thoughts:

And this leads you to belive that they are all evil and psycho?

Everywhere where you see mention about such groups, everybody says "They are secretive, and nobody ever attended any meeting", and after that "But we know that the plan is bla-bla-bla".

What I mean: Imagine yourself being a leader of such group, what would you do to keep everything secret? Right! You will push false infos and fabricated documents. And to be 100% sure that people belive it is to push 2 kinds of info: one being official, and other being hearsay stuff and "leaked documents".

What i mean it`s that you can`t be sure that this "leaked info" is not another thing to hide truth.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thanks for your input everybody.

i am in no way becoming a jonesite as someone warned against being

i just thought the doc was interesting and creepy. as far as him being inspired by God as someone else had stated...i dont think i agree with that but to each his own

Also in response to the comment made about what the big deal is concerning a huge merge of humanity...the problems are as follows

1. its done in secret..the whole lot of humanity doesnt have a choice in the matter.

2. the georgia stones or whatever they are called that outline what their beliefs are that anyone can go to and read and see....state that their main goal is depopulation. now i think the world is too populated. then again, im not going to advocate extermination of peoples. this so called merging is for the benefit of the minority not the majority. thats why...if it is happening...im against it.

3. anytime the government wants to do something to MY body without my permission i have a HUGE problem with that.

4. This scenario AJ laid out in the Doc states that they dont want piece they want to instigate war and again benefit only a certain race of people and treat the planet as if they have no responsibility to it.

those are just a few problems i have with such a thing. oh and the fact that i want a soverign country. im tired of illegals mooching off my country...but that is a whole different topic so lets not derail and go there.

Someone mentioned that the endgame doc may have some truth but also filled with some disinfo not necesarily on purpose and so the bildeburgs and whoever else are just sitting back laughing not really caring. that seems the more likely scenario to me.

Keep your thoughts coming and thanks again.

digitalgrl

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Endgame is definitely worth watching. I suggest the full version on Google.

To answer the question, why Alex Jones has not been killed if he is correct, this is something he has wondered himself on his live radio show. It is his belief that if he were to be killed now it would just make his message stronger.

Personally I see no reason to kill him. There are enough people in this world that think he is crazy, a Zionist, a disinfo agent etc etc. If he were to be killed, that would only give more credibility to his words.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by section8citizen

I remember him stating he has has had his nose broken before by some shady characters. He also receives constant threats. I can assure you he is not disinfo. One more thing he has been arrested a few times before he was popular back in the late 90's.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
oh i didnt know that about him. it seems like there is nothing we can do to stop this bilderberg group.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
the worlds population has grown by over 1 billion people in the last 10 years

what's this about sterility ?

The world population is the total number of humans on Earth at a given time. In September 2007, the world's population is believed to have reached over 6.6 billion[1][2]. In line with population projections, this figure continues to grow at rates that were unprecedented before the 20th century, although the rate of increase has almost halved since its peak, which was reached in 1963, of 2.2 percent per year. The world's population is expected to reach over 9 billion by the year 2050. A map that is rescaled in order to display every country according to its size is available at the University of Sheffield 'Worldmapper' site [3].

Different regions have different rates of population growth, but in the 20th century, the world saw the biggest increase in its population in human history due to medical advances and massive increase in agricultural productivity made by the Green Revolution.

In 2000, the United Nations estimated that the world's population was then growing at the rate of 1.14% (or about 75 million people) per year[10]. According to data from the CIA's 2005–2006 World Factbooks, the world human population currently increases by 203,800 every day.[11] The 2007 CIA factbook increased this to 211,090 people every day.

no matter what the source is, NASA or Jones, do your own research, and question everything

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Saw Endgame too and found that AJ skips over concepts way too quickly. He sustains the narrative quite well despite this, but the depth just isn't there. He also misrepresents Transhumanism (a movement I have been observing since the late 90s).

The movement may indeed have come out of eugenics, but now there are many democratically-minded people who accept post-humanity and want to see things move forward ethically and safely. AJ lost me when he went off on Transhumanism.

I find Daniel Estulin much more lucid and articulate on the Bilderberg stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
DigitalGrl:

If you want to learn a bit more about the US eugenics programs check out this site:

www.eugenicsarchive.org...

Its very informative,and pretty sick too.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
i've seen a few of alex jones movies....i have to say im not a big fan of him. he comes off like he's full of # half the time, even tho the information he dishes out seems like its backed up with confidence..he's a good talker..but i feel he's more of a bull#ter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join