It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something really strange happened to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
The other morning as the sun came up I was woken as the night before I hadn't shut my blinds properly, as I began to sit up I herd a really loud humming sound and I fell back onto my bed and couldn't move, well I could but it just seemed when I did it was as if something was pushing my body down.

I eventually got the strength to move and so I went to see if it was a dream and punched my bed end. It wasn't a dream, I've got the bruise to prove it. I couldn't see if anything was pushing me down as my eyes were closed and I could see this really weird rainbow like pattern with a black symbol in the middle of it, the symbol looked a bit like a fiber optic cable does when its zoomed up.

I couldn't move again, I was beginning to feel really scared. Then I felt this euphoric feeling like someone was taking care of me. The humming got really loud and then stopped, so did the picture of the rainbow with the black symbol going through my head. I couldn't open my eyes though, then I had a feeling like someone opening my eyes and I could see again. Then I herd the humming sound get loud again but this time it seemed as though it was traveling away from me and then it went and I got up out of bed and felt as though someone was up in my house. I didn't think much of it and thought, eh its early I'll go back to sleep.

This was at 5:22am (I checked my phone). Dad said he was woken by a very loud humming sound which then sounded like it faded out into the distance. Nobody was up at 5:22am although the feeling as though someone was up in my house was probably just my head. It may have just been a dream but I dunno. I went back to bed and woke up at 7:30 and nothing out of the ordinary has happened since.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Check out that Art Bell clip of the guy claiming to be from Area 51..... exradimensional beings... present in everyone's home, unless they've figured out a way to repel them.
I have heard the same things, felt the same things, thought my brain was dysfuctional... but after deep meditation (I'm not a mystic kook, by the way.... haha or maybe I am?) it I dunno developed my senses a little bit, and now I can physically see these beings, and the things they do is so creepy I try my hardest not to see them.
Do you get real bad headaches frequently? Was one of those headaches on or close to the time you mention? Do you hear humming that seems to start and then stop like someone was flicking a switch?
If this is all new to you and you have the desire to know more, believe me, it'll present itsself soon enough. Meditate. Don't think of anything. Don't visualize new age crap or chant silly phrases. Just don't think, become virtually inanimate really, and the knowledge of the universe kinda just starts trickling into your head, heightening all your senses, giving you new senses.... it's a mixed blessing. "With great power comes great responsibility." How do you think I feel being responsible for telling everyone they are surrounded by invisible miserable little creatures feeding off their energy? Well, I don't feel responsible. I feel crazy... but the truth is not always palpable.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hmm never thought of it being of alien origin. Perhaps that symbol had some sort of importance. I haven't had any head aches as such, I did have weird sort of sensations where things appeared very blue, it was about 2 days before this.

Theres only one thing I can think of that I did that was out of the normal that day and that was doing an experiment with the debatable orgone energy and water which involved putting a glass of water on the 'Master Pyramid Matrix' which apparently emits orgone energy and the water should taste different. I think its the placebo effect though. Other than that nothing too weird has happened.

Actually now you mention it sometimes I hear a humming sound like someone flicking a switch but its only ever at night and I think it might be the fan under the house trying to get the dirty air out from under it. I may try meditation.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Check out that Art Bell clip of the guy claiming to be from Area 51..... exradimensional beings... present in everyone's home, unless they've figured out a way to repel them.

Apparently that same guy called up a couple of days later and said everything he said was all a joke.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It sort of reminds me of sleep paralysis. Every single time I've experienced it - it's onset was accompanied by a high pitch sound.

I think it is a paranormal event and research needs done on these sounds/tones.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
It sort of reminds me of sleep paralysis. Every single time I've experienced it - it's onset was accompanied by a high pitch sound.

I think it is a paranormal event and research needs done on these sounds/tones.

I allso have sleeping paralysis quite often. After reading about it ( because its a hell of a experience the first time you have it ) i began to calm down when having them. But as this guy said, he was getting up, and then got to bed again...

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi eRauzed...

Even though no headaches... it sounds a lot like the prodrome phase (or the aura) of a migraine. You can experience the aura without the headache. Can be pretty unsettling if you have never had one before.

Here is a good site... check out the artwork section and see if anything looks familiar!
The Migraine Aura Foundation

Then again maybe something completely different! Interesting that your dad heard the same humming noise....

top topics

join