It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

georgia schools to ban evolution theory

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
I'm not trying to prove you wrong dunk...but IF you had read the page you would see the scientific basis for what I say about darwinism...It CANNOT be right
read the WHOLE page.

i have expressed that i believe darwinism is true. by saying 'it CANNOT be right', yes, you are trying to prove me wrong. but the page has the same scientific basis for what i say about creationism. there is no blatant proof of either, but far more proof for evolution than any other theory, including creationism. this is why it is accepted and taught in school.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Mig, I can only gather from your post that you think my kids are not intelligent or that the programs are inferior.

I assure you you could not be farther from the truth.
My son is 13, has a mild form of cerebral palsy and has written 4 or 5 books (excellent reading I might add)
My daughter is 11, is extremely articulate and talented in many many facets.
also I might add I am not the type of parent not to give a dam, the school they attend ranks VERY high in the NATION.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Dunk, for me to be trying to prove you wrong I would have had to know where you stood...I did NOT know you BELIEVED in darwinism.
I state again I WAS NOT trying to prove you wrong.

go ahead believe as you wish, I have wasted more than enough energy on this thread.

but the evidence is right in front of you...whether or not you look is up to you.

Have a wonderful evening!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am expressing outrage at the situation in our public schools in America as many GT programs are being flushed down the toilet.

Honestly, I don't give a jackarse's arse as to whether or not Georgia's legislator's are going to be jackasses and rename evolution to ....oh wait...a synonym for evolution. MY GOD!

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Looks like they are canning the idea about dropping the word evolution.

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040205/ap_on_re_us/teaching_evolution_1

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Of course they can't get rid of evolution, the leftwing globalists want it.

Myself I think that both theories should be taught as they both are true to a degree but ultimately creationism is the real explaination.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Of course they can't get rid of evolution, the leftwing globalists want it.

Leftwing Globalists ROCK!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join