It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 36 – Tony Blair Attacks Iran, My 8 Year Old Is A Criminal and Human Tiger Baby Born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

Show 36 – Thread Discussions – Tony Blair Attacks Iran, My 8 Year Old Is A Criminal and Human Tiger Baby Born In India

The ATS MIX Team goes after some more HOT AboveTopSecret.Com Thread Discussions. First, why is the British Envoy Tony Blair launching an attack on Iran with the Catholic Church at his side? Why does a father have to try and console his 8 year old son who faces criminal charges for pointing a Charles Bronson finger at another student? And finally, the story to end all stories. The ATS MIX Team uncovers the truth about tigers mating with human women in India.

LINKS TO THE THREADS DISCUSSED ON THIS SHOW:

Middle East Peace Envoy Blair Launches Attack On Iran

My Eight Year Old Son, The Criminal

Human Tiger Baby Found In India

To DOWNLOAD This Program, WINDOWS ONLY, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Consider Creating A Folder Called ATS MIX since you can get them for FREE.

length: 42:52
file: atsmix_2643.mp3
size: 20096k
feed: atsmix

NOTICE - It Takes A Few Minutes For The Shows To Integrate & Play After They Are Posted To The Site

NEW SHOWS will be posted TWICE A WEEK.

If You Enjoyed The Show – FLAG THE MUTHA!

There are over 200 different bits of VIDEO COMEDY, AUDIO COMEDY, RANTS, SKITS, BITS, GAGS and MUSIC SHOWS on our Pod-O-Matic Podcast Home Pages.

Dave's Pod-O-Matic Home Page is located at:

Dave Rabbit's Official Podcast Home

Johnny's Pod-O-Matic Mondo Bizarro Home Page is located at:

johnnyanonymous.podomatic.com...

WARNING - SOME EXPLICIT MATERIAL (Dave's, of course
)

PLEASE USE THE Pod-O-Matic SEGMENT TAGS AS YOUR GUIDE FOR APPROPRIATE LISTENING TASTES

[edit on 1/15/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Good day Dave,

The secret word today is

Master

Thank you all for your time,

Arcticnull

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
But...... where in the show does it apply?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good day Dave,

The secret word

Master

occurs at 9min 15 seconds into the show

the media player I"m using is Windows media player 11 for those who whish to replay the mix and look at the time clock.

Arcticnull

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No..... what I mean is....... the SECRET WORD is connected to ANOTHER WORD in the show. THAT is what I'm looking for.

Dave

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
#1: Thanks for the thread lynx.

#2 On a whim, Is the reference to "Master" due to Tiger Woods, or is it Senior Bates?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Good day,

I conceed.

Best of luck the member who answers correctly.

Arcticnull

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We have a winner........ MostlyHarmless. Applaud Points have been awarded.

Dave

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thanks Dave. I figured it was either the fact that Tiger won the master's or, well, I guess BATES speaks for itself (you perv
). Anyway, It was nice to have the links so I could see what you were talking about during the podcast. Kudos. Keep your powder dry, the shows entertaining and may your glass never be empty, nor your trousers full. Looking forward to the next episode

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSMIX

common guys lets get serious -----most of us could not care less about tigers having sex with women or tony blair or jimmy carter or bill clinton----------they've had their day of glory and blown it but they still keep on beating a dead horse to carry on with their glory trip-----its time to move on and get with present circumstances and the future.

top topics

join