It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction caught on security camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
click here to see what might be the first ever alien abduction cought on tape and to me it is more beliveable than the lake county incident because it isnt a party it is a security camera
it looks beliveable

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i have seen this before and i dunno.....it is what it is

the guy disappears there is a flash of light the security cameras go out...he is back on his hands and knees and pukes

so the only question i can even think of is who was or is this guy (the abductee) and what did he officially say about this video?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't think they were ever able to find the guy to ask him questions. The video itself is just bizarre. I'm not saying it is necessarily proof, but it really creeped me out. I think it is a decent video worthy of discussion. I thought about starting a thread concerning this same video. It may or not be real, but I wish there were more videos of this nature to look at and analyze.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
An electrical discharge, he got hit by it, he went unconcious and woke up after 2 hrs with a nice portion of womiting. It could be an alien obduction but IMO most likely not. But, in any case, you can't really say it's either this or that. You can't dismiss either of those two possiblities.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I think the guy quit and went elsewhere and hasn't been found. It's pretty creepy nevertheless. The vomit seems weird though

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I wish the letter in this video was discernable.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I wonder if they could somehow track down the guy there in the video? the quality isnt that good, so understandably I'm sre the face up close and enhanced, would just look like a blob with blurry black dots

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Was he an employee there or just passing by? If he used to work there, finding him should be easy.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This has been posted at least once on ATS already, someone know the link for it?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think people are missing some very valuable points. The electrical problem and drunk theories seem out of hand.

The simple fact you're missing: At 1 minute and 8 seconds into the video you will see the man re-appear in a flash of light brought down on his back. It's in the later half of the second so very sudden then it goes dark a little bit and next thing you see he is in the fetul position and throwing up.

It's an easy to capture frame.

I can fully understand why the sender of the video and the person in the video chose to remain anonymous. I can also understand why the guy chose to move. Sure it'd be great to hear from him but he'd be considered as a nut with plausible evidence (a target).

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
ive seen it befor, its been around a while, it was on tv even longer befor that.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
oh man! I love this kind of thing! And it's actually footage I've never seen before, which almost never happens..... are there any other alleged abduction videos that are nworth watching?

top topics

join