It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New StarTrek 11 Script Leaked !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Now I finally present to you the plot point which you all have been waiting for.

I have rewritten it to protect the innocent.

Excuse the spelling errors as i did this as soon as i got confirmation,in a hurry.

WARNING! WARNING...

MAJOR SPOILER AHEAD...

CLOSE YOUR EYES OR AVERT YOUR GAZE.I CANNOT USE SPoiLER COdE AS IT DOES NOT ALLOW PASTING IN THE BOX IF THERE IS A PERIOD IN THE TEXT...IT WILL ONLY ALLOW PASTING UP TO THE PERIOD IN THE TEXT...

SO GO BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SURPRISE.

spoiler ahead.

In the dark cold of space littered among the smouldering debris of the battle hangs the Enterprise at an angle,it's hull mottled from the damage it has suffered at the hands of the enemey.

In the battle ,the Enterprise has destroyed two of the three enemy vessals which had ambushed it.... drift ablaze through space .....lighting it up as a fire lights up a shadow..

The last surviving enemy vessal birdlike,sinister and dark cruises closer and closer to the wounded Enteprise...
On the bridge strides Captain Kirk,His face resolute and,thoughful as he paces back and forth.

Report Mr Scott!

Captain that last hit took out the warp engines and the phasers..the photon fire control will take an hour to fix...

WE DONT HAVE AN HOUR MR SCOTT!.

uhuru:- captain
The enemy vessals is hailing us...
report !

uhuru:-
they are saying

"surrender and prepare to be boarded...."

What about the enemy vessal Mr Spock?

Captain they have suffered considerable damage but they are in a better position.They have warp drive and weapons,shields...that last shot took out the main power conduits... we only have impulse power,no weapions...no shields..We cannot escape them.Sir.

Dammit Spock! We cannot let ourselve be captured..

What is their position,Mr Sulu.

They have moved alongside the enterprise on a parallel course sir.Their shields have gone down ,we can expect to be boarded any moment.

Their shields are down Mr Spock?

Yes! Sir but as we are unable take advantage without weapons being online....

The ship shudders as if being hit!

Scotty:-

Captain the devils have locked a tractor beam on us..!....we will be unable to escape on impulse drive.

Captain Kirk.. Confound it!

Spock:- they are holding us firm.

....we cannot break free and we certainly cannot escape without warpdrive...

without weapons we must face the inevitable as prisoners of war...

Captain Kirk...his face grim his... jaw clenched, he wipes the sweat from his brow with the back of his sleeve.....as he surveys the smouldering phaser bank control panel...

Not just yet Mr Spock...

can we fire a photon torpedo manuelly? mr scott?

well yes captain but only if they were ahead of us ... direct line of sight...we could get a lock on then..an even then it it will be a hit and miss affair...but they are PARRALLEL TO US CAPTAIN
and locked in their tractor beam...

and phasers are?

mr scotty.

still ...offline captain...

Captan Kirk.....if we only had phasers with their shields down they are vulnerable....

UHURA THEY ARE HAILING US AGAIN?

Mr Spock they are charging weapons ....Should I signal our surrender?

captain kirk not quite yet mr spock...

WAIT!... maybe we dont need phasers.....

i have an idea!...quick mr Sulu rotate both nacelles 80 degrees starboard...

mr sulu sir even if we break free we cannot escape without warpdrive and shields....

DO IT MR SULU...

mr scott divert all power to the impulse engines ...I WANT 120 % overload on the impulse engines ..do you understand?

MR SCOTT............ yes captain BUT CAPTAIN...IT CAN DAMAGE ...

NOOOWWW MR SCOTT !!!! THAT IS AN ORDER....!!!

SULU:-

YES SIR ! ROTATING BOTH NACELLES 80 DEGRESS STARBOARD....

SULU:- NACELLES LOCKED AT 80 DEGREES...

NOW!........ FULL IMPULSE MR SULU...NOOOOWWWWW!!

FULL IMPULSE SIR...!!!!!!!!!!!!1

mr spock.:-

Captain we are not breaking free..

captain kirk...

I DONT WANT TO BREAK FREE MR SPOCK....!!!

in the cold dark of Space the Enterprises nacelles firing at full impulse in the direction of the enemy vessal at close proximity heat it's hull to an an incandescent white hot within a few seconds as the full plasma beam cuts through it like a KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER....
on board the beam belts,cuts through vital systems..screams are heard...explosions rock theenemy vessal...

Mr spock:-

THE IMPULSE EXHAUST IS impacting the enemy vessal ...the temperature has gone up to 3000 degrees kelvins and rising rapidly...their hull is disintegrating from the heat and force of the impulse beam.

kirk..
i sure hope so...

mr spock,,,arched eyebrow...:- ingenious strategem captain....

kirk. it's called snatching victory from the jaws of death.....

spock :- the enemy vessals reactor core has been breached ...

scotty the enemy's tractor beam has gone..!

kirk :-

maintan maximum impulse mr sulu...we dont want to be here

we dont want to be caught in the explosion....

aye sir....;

suddenly as the tractor beam collapses the Enteprise leaps sideways away from the enemy vessal which is disintegrating from the super white hot plasma emitted by the impulse engine vents in the nacelles....

as the Enterprise speeds away a massive explosion lights up space as the enemy vessal's reactors confinement fails....and a impact wave buffets the Enterprise..ON BOARD THE BRIDGE everyone is thrown forwards as the wave hits...

mrspock incoming!!

brace yurselves...

the ship judders and lurches as the recedng explosion catches upwith it...

a few seconds later
kirk:-
damage report mr scott?

well the shuttle bay and the starboard nacelle caught the brunt of it ....has suffered major damage but we can have it repaired at a starbase one warp power is restored...some radiation burns to the crew...Dr Mccoy is attending ...

thank you mr scott..

mr spock..:- ingenious ....captain...

captain :- desperation .... mr spock...

The above script reveals a new feature of the the Enterprise in which the nacelles can turn on the supporting struts allowing thrust vectoring on impulse power.I find this exciting in Abrams new movie.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by esecallum]
*Caps lock title edit

[edit on 5-12-2007 by dbates]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If the nacelles can rotate, then I'm not watching this movie.

In all the years of Star Trek, that has NEVER been possible and they're just now stating it?

Pffffffft.

Let's hope this is just a junk leak and not even remotely close to what the script is going to be.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Im guessing nacelles are the long tubes that are on the ships that are the bluish color? And are like the warp engines?

I have never seen them rotate either.. Sounds a little fishy here story line wise.. Why are they doing another Startrek old school?

I would like to see the new Enterprise, with the dude who was on Quantium leap.. I think those guys got the butt end of the Star Trek deal..
It was a great show.. And didnt get its own movie yet..

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valdimer
If the nacelles can rotate, then I'm not watching this movie.

In all the years of Star Trek, that has NEVER been possible and they're just now stating it?

Pffffffft.

Let's hope this is just a junk leak and not even remotely close to what the script is going to be.

This is an earlier version of the ship and does not have fancy fields to maueveor.

It turns by vectoring the nozzles.if it wants to brake the nacelles are rotated in the direction of travel and then high speed ions are emitted.
If it wants to go up the nacelles rotate again.

This will make a refreshing change from the old ships which have become stale.

Star Trek needs to change with the people and keep up to date with the modern MTV generation who want to see more happening on screen and not just a boring old ship sitting without doing anything.

This is proven by the resounding success of films like Transformers which had a very bust screen and kept the audience entertained.

Star Trek films tend to be boring and not much action sothe film will trry to become more modern without boring people.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
the thing is star trek from the beginning wasn't about action. it was merely designed to reflect issues we deal with daily as a society. they packed interesting plots around it but that's essentially what it was. i think it will be hard to turn something like that into Die Hard: 2248 without abandoning a lot of what star trek is.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

As stated in the post above mine, Star Trek was not about wild action scenes and explosions every 2 seconds. I think one of the best parts in any Star Trek movie was the montage in Star Trek: The Motion Picture where Kirk and Scotty are just flying around the ship as it sits in space dock. That entire scene was amazing, and still gives me goose bumps each time I watch it.

Nacelles in Star Trek do not turn, period. If you keep with any sort of structured timeline in the Star Trek Universe, in the series Enterprise, no nacelles turned. In the Original Series (which the movie will take place during) no nacelles turned on any ship in the Federation. Shall I go on?

The MTV generation has an attention span of about 15 seconds. If it's not happening right away, then they have no interest in it. Things take time. A story needs to develop. Drama needs to take place in a film. Star Trek, in my opinion, does that, and they do it very well.

I am a huge Star Trek fan and can still remember when my dad set me down in front of the TV for the very first episode of The Next Generation. If nacelles turn, I'm out.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
As I recall reading of a hint of things to come in the next movie Kirk will be shown as the first person to come out a winner in the Kobayashi Maru exercise. Perhaps this leak is in reqards to this.
Perhaps Kirk modified the computer simulation to allow the nacelles to rotate?

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
See, I've read that as well, and I know (via Star Trek III) that he reprogrammed the simulator so that it was possible to save the ship and crew, but I don't think that rotating the nacelles had anything to do with that.

I could be wrong though.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
yeah spinning the nacelles would have no effect on the direction of the craft. even if it did, it would only affect warp.

i'm also a trek geek. i can tell when the tech writers got lazy in some episodes because even for trek lingo sometimes they just spout gibberish. =)

here we go: the warp nacelles have nothing to do with impulse drive. they have bussard collectors on the forward end to collect hydrogen particles to feed the fusion reactor (which is used for power on main systems and is a seperate system from the antimatter reactor.) the only other purpose the nacelles serve is to generate a warp field. if you look at the enterprise-D from tng, you'll see red spots on the back of the saucer and lower on the center of the ship. those red spots are the impulse drives. enterprise-d needed 2 sets of impulse engines, so both pieces could still maneuver when separated. i believe the only way to go backwards would be to use the maneuvering thrusters and that won't get you anywhere too fast.

i didn't care for the enterprise series much, but it's a good point that supposedly the 1st federation flagship had no rotating nacelles. which sets a precedent for subsequent ships not having them anyway.

no i'm not the guy that dresses up and goes to conventions. i've just watched a LOT of trek over the years. i'm hoping this was someone's hoax script because it's quite bad.

we could be looking at the same fate as starwars. the people that loved it before it got f'ed up, and the kids who like the newer ones.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by an0maly33]

ok, i jumped the gun and responded to the nacelle thing...now that i'm actually reading this more in-depth, it's quite apparent that this was written by a 5th grader. the personalities are NOTHING like the established characters, there are mis-spellings and punctuation errors (which could be attributed to transcription)...the whole thing is junk. if it's real then i fear we'll never see another star trek again. no offense to the OP, i just think his source was hoaxed.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by an0maly33]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is an earlier version of the Enterprise.It does not have advanced fields.
Star Trek is being re-imagined and so is the ship.A new ship for a new generation.
It will give something for people to talk about.The nacelles in THIS re-imagined Enterprise house the impulse engines also.I know in the later versions they were in the saucer or neck.

Vectoring nacelles allow the ship to maneoveur at impulse speed but they must be parallel at warp speed.

The script has been transcribed to prevent the leaker being identified.It's called plausible deniability.But the script is accurate and conveys accurately that scene and how Kirk saves the day.

[edit on 7-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
is this an early draft by chance? the dialog is so cheesy and out of character that i have a hard time believing this is authentic or final.

if it is...

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I may be mistaken but I am fairly certain I heard William Shatner speaking with Howard Stern last week by phone on Sirius. Shatner made a point of mentioning that he was not overly upset at not being cast in the newest Trek movie. Anyone else hear this?

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
in the past nimoy has been the pickier one. he didn't do generations because he thought it was crap. it would be odd if nimoy took the job but shatner didn't. i actually had high hopes since nimoy allowed himself to be associated with it.

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by an0maly33
is this an early draft by chance? the dialog is so cheesy and out of character that i have a hard time believing this is authentic or final.

if it is...

It is authentic and you must realize what may look cheesy on paper can be different when actually brought to life by an actor.If you look at the orignal series you will see what I mean.Its the performance that counts.It's not just what you say but the way you say it.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
an obvious hoax. the guy who explained the technical stuff is spot on, and aside from that, my 4 year old nephew could write a better story for homework.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm a huge fan of Star Trek myself, TNG..DS9..and even Voyager was good. But since they took the prequel road starting with Enterprise, err.. Star Trek has been officially ruined.

This new film will be something like Transformers or Iron Man... something like that I think. It WILL succeed in the box office I'm sure, but ST fans should get ready for an outrage. I took a peek at the latest trailer, and I must say.. Doesn't pass the smell test here. The fact that it's Kirk is enough to get me turned off, let alone bring an actor who quite frankly isn't up for the role.

Did you know that they actually rejected Matt Damon's request to play the role of Kirk?.. They told him that he's too old for the part! How outrageous is that

The action will be intense, and people that are new to Star Trek will enjoy it and some of them may be become fans as a result. But again, It's NOT gonna be the ST we've come to love and know. Roddenberry was always opposed to prequels and changing the time line of the series. The future should always go forward NOT backward. Haven't they learned from the abysmal excuse of a show called Enterprise?.. Apparently they think that because Bond can be revamped and Star Wars can have successful prequels; that the same can be applied for ST.

If you're a big fan like me, say goodbye to your favorite series, the vision has died long ago; along with it's original creator.

Maj

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The impulse engines are housed in the warp nacelles now.

look at the trailer and you will see the nacelles glowing white hot at the ends.

The nacelles rotate on the pylons to alter the thrust direction and vector.

vectoring nacelles.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Script or not, the 11th Star Trek Movie is going to happen.

www.startrekmovie.com...

Seems like they are taking the prequel route. Still, from the trailer at least they haven't made the ship look more modern than the later ones like they did with Enterprise.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Of course, at least there is Mr. Abram's habit of disinfo....so maybe this is just such a thing....

Let's hope so, as such an idea sounds very anti-canon.....

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
As I recall reading of a hint of things to come in the next movie Kirk will be shown as the first person to come out a winner in the Kobayashi Maru exercise. Perhaps this leak is in reqards to this.
Perhaps Kirk modified the computer simulation to allow the nacelles to rotate?

I hope that is all it is, the KM simulation. Because, if the nacelles really rotate it would be so hokey I can't even explain, not to mention the fact that rotating nacelles are never mentioned in any canon.

So, if they are going forward and they want to stop they have to turn the nacelles 180 degrees and blow off their own primary hull? Or somehow the "white hot plasma" doesn't affect them. Dumb.

top topics

join