It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jesus Double Conspiracy - He is real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This idea develops the illuminati/masonic/luciferian conspiracy further as suggested by some conspiracy theorists

Imagine that there is an organisation, we can call them satanists just for convenience and the mass opinion is that they are the negative force. The satanists long term goal is to prepare the way for the coming of satan - the antichrist. This is the long term goal of the satanists.

It is suggested by so so many people that Jesus didn't exist, or that he did exist but didn't die on the cross and moved to Tibet, or France. That although he didn't exist, he did marry Mary Magdelene and father a sacred bloodline. That he did exist, new the expectations of a messiah and chose to fulfill them as suggested in 'The Passover Plot'. That the New Testament has been mistranslated, made up, exaggerated and fabricated over centuries by people who never knew Jesus. That the gospels are the work of primarily one person. That although other gospels have since been found, potentially disproving that they are not the work of one person, that these are wrong. That although the work of one person, the Jesus story is a version of the Zodiac. In a nutshell, people cherry picking whatever they need from wherever they need it from to disprove Jesus, or to prove Jesus as their idea requires - completely contradicting each other in the process.

Anyway the point. If there is a long term plan in place, PERHAPS all the misinformation provided by the people we are supposed to trust was designed to be discredited in the approaching days of the anti-christ?

There was enough positive information to encourage the flourishing of followers in Jesus (I resist the term christianity) and that Revelations is a true account of a final battle to generate fear in the masses. Then Revelations is too explained away as a simple veiled writing written about the then contemporary Roman rule.

The satanists know that Jesus is real, and they know by this 2000 year slur campaign they can do away with many of his potential followers who will follow the spoonfed misinformation provided by the 'academics' and 'experts' who contradict each other to the point that it is ridiculous.

Satanists need a rival, an enemy. That is Jesus.

The latest debunkings of the Jesus story is fooling those doing the debunking and the sheep who believe these satanic misinformation - exactly according to their plan.

The 'illuminati' are playing you like a fiddle.

In these final years, choose wisely whether to wear the number (microchip) of the beast. This is the point of the satanic agenda.

Discuss

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
um....exactly where is the proof of any of this?
or the proof of the whole "jesus is real" thing?

i mean, you're going out on a few limbs here, seems like you're going to fall face first into some logical questioning because of it

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
Anyway the point. If there is a long term plan in place, PERHAPS all the misinformation provided by the people we are supposed to trust was designed to be discredited in the approaching days of the anti-christ?

There was enough positive information to encourage the flourishing of followers in Jesus (I resist the term christianity) and that Revelations is a true account of a final battle to generate fear in the masses. Then Revelations is too explained away as a simple veiled writing written about the then contemporary Roman rule.

The satanists know that Jesus is real, and they know by this 2000 year slur campaign they can do away with many of his potential followers who will follow the spoonfed misinformation provided by the 'academics' and 'experts' who contradict each other to the point that it is ridiculous.

Satanists need a rival, an enemy. That is Jesus.

The latest debunkings of the Jesus story is fooling those doing the debunking and the sheep who believe these satanic misinformation - exactly according to their plan.

The 'illuminati' are playing you like a fiddle.

In these final years, choose wisely whether to wear the number (microchip) of the beast. This is the point of the satanic agenda.

Discuss

Just follow my lead, use your index finger to close your ears and say "lalalalalalala". GIGO - garbage in, garbage out. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion anyways.

Don't worry too much about that dude. As long as your are grounded with the truth, you are fine.

[edit on 9-11-2007 by amitheone]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Intersting topic. I think about this too. I guess if you allow your mind to be influenced by that thought you can believe that it is possible. But it you have truly decided religion and the new testament as fiction, you will laugh it off.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
There is no proof of this, I said it was an idea.

It seems to me that if there is such a thing as an illuminati or such, that they must have a purpose, I mean if you have 10 billion billion billion dollars, then what is the point of getting another 10 billion? Implementing control is maybe a long term aim, but I feel that I could have done a better job in 2000 years than this supposed illuminati.

Some people think that the hidden agenda is a reptilian alien race. Well if you substitute the reptilian alien race for demons then you are half way there (some also call it a luciferian consciousness anyway), and maybe there is an enemy, now you can call him Bob, Terry or perhaps the easy option of Jesus? What if the long term aim is amassing an army for armageddon?

I stress it's just an idea, but why are so many prepared to go with the idea of GWBush being a satanist, but people have trouble believing in the supposed enemy of the antichrist, the Christ himself?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

What if the long term aim is amassing an army for armageddon?

You hit it right on the spot. Wars will continue until the end. The anti-Christ will amass the world’s army for the final battle at Armageddon. How big is China's army? Combined with India? Combined with the rest of the world? Huge! All the high tech weaponries will be there. A fortress from space will be there to hit targets from below. Everything for the finale.

This was set up by the 2 prophets when they dried up the Euphrates to prepare the worlds' army. It's a trap.

According to what I have read in the Bible, the reason why the world's army are gathered is because of the plagues and devastation these two prophets have done. They tormented the world because people did not heed their warnings. They still did not stop worshipping idols, practicing witchcraft, sexual immorality, slaughtering of Christians, and looting.

I'm not going into details here, but here's the short of it, the 2 prophets will battle the whole armies of the world. 2 against all. The armies were not successful because these 2 prophets have the power to send fire to destroy those who harm them. Only the beast has the power to defeat and kill them.

When the beast has killed them, the whole world was in total celebration and frenzy! Victory! They gave gifts, celebrated, everyone was in jubilee!! They cried, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against him?". They drank, eat, danced, party all around, like it was New years day. Every race, tongue, nation looked at the bodies of the 2 witnesses, but refused them burial as they want them to rot. They probably mocked, cursed, sneered, kicked, spat, and poked at them.

"...just like in the days of Noah, they were dancing, drinking and merrying.....

After 3 1/2 days, the voice of the archangel sounded, "Come up here!!!" - The resurrection/rupture call. The breath of God revived them and they stood up at their feet and began to be caught up in heaven. The whole world was in total shock and confusion. All the Christians they have killed, all the Christian saints in the grave, and those Christians who survived the massacre, were caught up in heaven in a twinkling of an eye.

.........till Noah entered the ark and closed the door... "

Then, after that, the 7th trumpet/7th plague began to commence. There was a great Earthquake, never been seen before. Mega tsunamis began to arise. Men fainting with fear what is coming to the whole world. The Great tribulation will start where there will be a great cosmic calamity event happening. The sun will go nova burrning everything up. With this, our atmosphere will burn up and will recede like a scroll. Asteroids will fall towards Earth. Everything will be shaken, all the known planets, galaxies, even the stars and constellations will stop shinning. I believe a massive blackhole will devour the whole universe. The end of everything.

But, it was stopped, because of the 144K Jews, if not, no one would survive this devastation. After that, all the Jews were gathered.

Then comes the Wrath of the Lamb. He will come with tens of thousands of his christain warriors to wage war against the army of the beast and to execute judgement on the wicked. No need for a trial court here, for God knows every mens heart and what evil they did for they are already sentenced for execution.

They did not love the truth, and so be saved from God's fearful wrath.

"Vengeance is mine, I will repay" says the Lord.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Was Jesus even real?

Checkout this thread: Yeshua Ben Pantera

Apart from that checkout these intresting articles:

Jesus in the Talmud

The Jesus narrative in the Talmud

Please keep in mind the following: Hardcore christians will always say the bible is correct because the Jews wrote everything really exactly from bible to bible after passing it down in the oral tradition for hundreds of years.

So why do christians then not believe what is written in the 2 links i posted? Why would these jewish books be wrong?

Then again ive personally heard hardcore christians say that scientists are inspired by the devil and that they knowingly post false evidence to sway believers to satans side

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by amitheone

This was set up by the 2 prophets when they dried up the Euphrates to prepare the worlds' army. It's a trap.

Has it already happened? If so where is the news about it?

If not mind showing some information for that event?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
people are still trying to debunk this? look, jesus was a real man, he was GOD in human form. it's all very simple folks. there is enough evidence in history books that he was a real person. and it's more evident in the bible as the bible itself is real and it depicts history as it happened.

what do people want? ok here's an idea. lets say i'm a researcher, scientist or other person. I come out to the media tomorrow and say, "I've done research and my research shows that jesus was real" here's the evidence. do we need a documentary saying so? yes, we need someone like Al Gore to show people why jesus was real, to make it simple for people. people want facts, but the problem is that the facts come from a history book by the name bible, and most people do not like when history comes from a book used by religious folks. so they remake their own history and deny the bible as a fact. but the fact still stants, jesus was real.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I am an historian, I am not a believer, but I must confess as a historian that this penniless preacher from Nazareth is irrevocably the very center of history. Jesus Christ is easily the most dominant figure in all history. (H.G. Wells)

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Anyone read the book The Hiram Key..?? Its an eye opener..even mentions jesus...read it.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I am an historian, I am not a believer, but I must confess as a historian that this penniless preacher from Nazareth is irrevocably the very center of history. Jesus Christ is easily the most dominant figure in all history. (H.G. Wells)

argument from authority, it's a logical fallacy.

people are still trying to debunk this? look, jesus was a real man, he was GOD in human form.

proof?

it's all very simple folks. there is enough evidence in history books that he was a real person.

really?
then why is the first mention of him in a book written 22 years after he supposedly died...?

and it's more evident in the bible as the bible itself is real and it depicts history as it happened.

except for the parts that are just complete fabrications... like the book of job. or the enslavement in egypt...
or the depiction of jews and monotheistic prior to their nomadic journey through egypt...

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
all well and said friend..but can you prove that he didn't exist? that he was all made up? I don't think you can. We have enough evidence to prove he was real.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

what evidence? The bible which was rewritten by Constantine at the First Council of Nicaea?

The purpose of the council was to resolve disagreements in the Church of Alexandria over the nature of Jesus in relationship to the Father; in particular, whether Jesus was of the same substance as God the Father or merely of similar substance.

Looks like your Bible was written and edited by men

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I've read many many stories which are designed to debunk Jesus as should have been evident from my first post. I was also pointing out that the very debunkings debunk each other!!!

As for Jewish debunkings of Jesus, it's not exactly surprising as many believe it was the Jews who didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah and so crucified him.

Anyways, that isn't the main point. The main point is that the NWO/illuminati KNOW that Jesus is real and their whole agenda has been leading up to the final battle, IMHO.

Strange that there isn't so much attention at debunking Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna etc etc.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

all well and said friend..but can you prove that he didn't exist? that he was all made up? I don't think you can. We have enough evidence to prove he was real.

...i don't have to prove a negative.

....ugh... it's like playing chess. you formulate your strategy, make all the right moves, but it doesn't matter when the other person doesn't know the rules of the game

where is the evidence that he was real?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I've read many many stories which are designed to debunk Jesus as should have been evident from my first post. I was also pointing out that the very debunkings debunk each other!!!

As for Jewish debunkings of Jesus, it's not exactly surprising as many believe it was the Jews who didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah and so crucified him.

Anyways, that isn't the main point. The main point is that the NWO/illuminati KNOW that Jesus is real and their whole agenda has been leading up to the final battle, IMHO.

Strange that there isn't so much attention at debunking Buddha, Mohammed, Krishna etc etc.

You have made some interesting observations. I especially enjoyed that no one seems interesting in debunking the pagan gods....there is no need to, is there?

I haven't looked into the illuminati at all, so can't comment but there is a great battle brewing, actually, two great battles - Armageddon and Hamangog. However, both will be fought by God. He won't require any help from us.

You have an interesting post and I greatly enjoyed it....Thank you,

.......Whirlwind

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
reply to post by amitheone

Has it already happened? If so where is the news about it?

If not mind showing some information for that event?

It's prophecy dude. They are not here yet, obviously.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Posted by jedi miller.
people are still trying to debunk this? look, jesus was a real man, he was GOD in human form.

My word Jedi miller you post some junk; reminds of a dog chasing its own tail.
Jesus was certainly not God in human form, where do you draw such nonsense from?
Most of your posts that I have come across have been completely misguided I am sorry to say altough I give you 10/10 for effort.

Jesus was born with the spirit of God within him; this is how Jesus was able to live a sin free life for God was with him teaching him and guiding him from the very beginning of his life; they are two very separate being’s. The only similarity between them being in the way they think e.g. following Gods commandants; Gods way of life etc.
Everyone else like me and you must be baptised and receive the laying on of hands to begin to receive Gods spirit (Gods teachings), to be impregnated for want of a better word; Jesus was the exception to this. How do you think he was able to confound the temple priest’s from such an early age? We are not that lucky, Jesus was born with a higher purpose than us hence the need for God to be with Jesus from the beginning of his life.
Now before anyone quotes Mark chapter1 verse 9 to me when it speaks of John baptising Jesus and the spirit descending upon him this simply means he received Gods power for that is what the holy spirit is, Gods power; the power to heal and perform the great miracles he did. Regardless of this he had still been taught by God since the time of his birth.

And as for the army of Jesus being made up from pure Jews, this is pure nonsense, his army will be the 144,000 who are to be resurrected on the last great day, the day Jesus Christ is prophesied to return, yes there are still a few left to be sealed but the majority are already in the grave.

People can try to debunk Jesus all they like but I tell you now solemnly that there are at least 150,000 to 200,000 people currently alive on this earth who know the absolute truth and this number is set to grow to millions very soon for Gods truth is being readied to be put out into the world for all to know and understand. God has never worked this way before and it is only now that we are facing the end-time that he is reading to reveal himself more greatly than ever.

Be careful people for this means that satan will also up his game in spreading lies and miss-information although he has already done a good number on mankind thus far but it is set to get worse yet. Try not to worry too much though as Gods great plan involves us all and those of us prepared to take on Gods way of thinking will be offered the same opportunity that the 144,000 are lucky enough to have already been given though they will not receive the fruits until the last great day when they are resurrected back to life.

Good luck to all of you

P.S. Any questions please feel free to u2u me as I often find I miss people questions put to me in their replied posts.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

But this is exactly my point!

There are jewish writings from that timeframe yet they do not mention Jesusu at all as is written in the bible.

The closest we get can be found here.

Are we really to believe christian writings whose authors had an agenda in getting their religion to succeed?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join