It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times: Israel plans nuclear strike on Iran!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:08 PM
link   

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

Two Israeli air force squadrons are training to blow up an Iranian facility using low-yield nuclear “bunker-busters”, according to several Israeli military sources.

The attack would be the first with nuclear weapons since 1945, when the United States dropped atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Israeli weapons would each have a force equivalent to one-fifteenth of the Hiroshima bomb.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

This is absolutley scary

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is another article:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

A claim by President Ahmadinejad that Iran has 3,000 working uranium-enriching centrifuges sent a tremor across the world yesterday amid fears that Israel would respond by bombing the country’s nuclear facilities.

Military sources in Washington said that the existence of such a large number could be a “tipping point”, triggering an Israeli air strike. The Pentagon is reluctant to take military action against Iran, but officials say that Israel is a “different matter”. Amid the international uproar, British MPs who were to have toured the nuclear facility were backing out of their Iran trip.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why can Israel have nuclear technology and Iran can't?
Anybody.......anybody...........?
I'm going down to my local missile base and demand that they dismantle the WMDs there. I support international law.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
That will be the day everyone sits up and starts to wonder who is next country to be hit with a tactical nuclear weapon. How many tactical nuclear strikes does it take to start World War III ??

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
If Israel is really so crazy to use nukes in order to destroy the nuclear facilities in Iran, this world is doomed to vanish.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

How many tactical nukes to start WWIII?

Just one. This all seems like malarchy to me. Or perhaps tomfoolery. Maybe even shenanigans.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
One of these days it will be AMERICA that will be told by the World powers to dismantle our nuclear facilities and to dis arm. We are one step away from outsourcing our Military for the protection of the once US buisnesses in other countries. Wow this just makes no sense, but neither did the visuals of the Israeli children writing on the missiles that were sent over to Afghanistan to kill and maim innocent children a short while back. Flagged!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
A possible scenario that keeps running through my mind:

1: Israel drops a nuke on Iran
2: Russia steps in to defend Iran
3: USA steps in to defend Israel

One can guess what comes after that.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I think it will be this way:

1. Israel to hit first
2. Iran to send missiles to Israel
3. Hissbolla to start major attack on Insrael
4. Syra to launch rockets on Istrael
5. America to attack Iran and Syria
6. Iran to attack various oil fields in the middle east
7. WW 3

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Terrapop]

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

Terra,
Your scenario is a likely one unfortunately. However, I think Iran will also launch part of missles at Us targets in Iraq, Afghanistan and Gulf.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Dont forget it would also probably activate any and all terror cells creating a type of war that the world has never seen.

Imagine, your country is at war. Most of your combat forces are deployed overseas. Then bombs start going off in your major cities. Chaos would result. Order would break down. The world will never be the same.

CT

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   

ISRAEL has drawn up secret plans to destroy Iran’s uranium enrichment facilities with tactical nuclear weapons.

So this is a secret plan? Looks like everyone on the internet knows about it now. I have a secret plan to fix chicken for dinner on Sunday. Don't tell the Iranians about it. It's out secret.

Oh well, what will happen will happen. All we can do is talk about while we still have some freedom to use the internet.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

"SECRET" plans..................................ooooops. Seems funny even to write it!

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
As horrible as it is Israel probably feels it has no choice. After all Iran's proxy Hezbollah has had no qualms in the past about launching missiles into Israel or sending in suicide bombers to blow up children, all without provocation. In fact the Arab world has launched dozens of attacks against Israel based on the simple fact that Israel exists and Mohammed taught them that Jews are subhuman and worthy of death. That's all the motivation they need.

Thus if I were Israel's military planners I'd feel like my options were being shut down as Iran nears production of nukes. There is not a shadow of a doubt they'd give their nukes to Hezbollah and launch a preemptive first strike. Thus it will be Israel that launches the first strike and that will probably lead to the prophesied world invasion (UN?) of Israel. Guess who wins that one according to the Bible? Israel.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It will happen at some point now or some point in the future.

The 1967 war the Israeli AF practiced bombing replica air bases (EXACT REPLICAS) in a way that the base would become 'useless'. Guess what happened?

Yep, Israel got the first punch in...and it was BIG!

They are going to strike there's no doubt. I don't think it'll be as soon as we all think though.

The only bad thing about Iran was the revolution (personal opinion). I'm not concerned what Ahmadinejad said or wether he was mis-translated.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yeah this all sounds like BS, why do countries like Israel and America, try to stop countries like Iran and North Korea from having Nuclear weapons, when they already have their own......? it doesn't make any sense what so ever.......

Israel is going to dismantle Iran’s nuclear weapons, with their own nuclear weapons....wtf......

That’s like some dude (dude A) having a gun, and then some other dude (dude B) kills dude A with a gun...for having a gun in the first place. So why does dude B allowed to kill dude A who has a gun, when dude B already has a gun. Why is dude B allowed to have a gun, but dude A isn't?

I hope that makes some sort of sense.......

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The whole point of everyone having Nukes is so NO ONE uses them,allegedly...

If you then take away the 'right' of one place to possess them,
then that leaves the possibility that you actually want to use your own without fear of counter-attack.
This is what I find most worrying.

What's good for the goose apparently isn't good for anyone that isn't America or Israel.

[edit on 13-11-2007 by AGENT_T]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Imagine, your country is at war. Most of your combat forces are deployed overseas. Then bombs start going off in your major cities. Chaos would result. Order would break down. The world will never be the same.
..............for the NWO to be ushered in...things have got to get really messy...a third of the worlds pop. has to dissappear.(2 billion cull)...this will make it much easier to gain the survivors support/trust.....desperate hopes of stability/peace...& end to the slaughter....to RULE THE WORLD....this is what it is all about....the great deceivers GOAL....to take as many people 'away' from the Creator as possible....Lucifer actually believes he can win, can be GOD...& won't go down without one hellova fight....great spiritual battle going on here...all of us are to be tested by these happenings...we have to decide who's side we're on....LIGHT or DARK....if we choose 'SELF' we lose just like Lucifer....if we get sucked in by this great deceiver & worship 'IT'...out of desperation for peace, believing the 'beast' to be the greatest 'saviour' of humanity....we lose big time....(all those who try to save their life will lose it).....better off losing it & hangin out in spirit world
.....others will be 'RUNNERS' & will be hunted.....the ones sucked in micro chipped like dogs....most will think its a great idea....(isolate the terrorists/badies)...fools..........GB

[edit on 13-11-2007 by dave7]

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
it must have been Saturday, in a mideast news site i use every so often,

there was a different article than the one the OP links us to....
but seems the report i read before is no longer in their list of articles...

i think it was Lebanese Intel. was reporting hat the Israeli Air Force
is training pilots to fly the 2,000 mile leg to Gibralter...as training to make the round-trip to Irans' ~Natanz site and another nuclear site A--r?~

the mission will be less than a dozen aircraft, and the 2 part attack will be
accomplished on a single mission.

the first bombing run will launch lazer guided missiles designed to
enter the existing tunnels & clear the way for the mini-nukes to burrow
into the deep & hardened facilities...

the mini nuke devices are very low yield ~1/15th the size of Hiroshima~

and are not intended to blow everything into the sky & cause radioactive fallout...at the Two Target Sites

sorry i can't link the report, so i'm just going from memory,

thanks,

top topics

join