It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel have conection to alien??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I sit and think in my room about israel's technology,
from where there army get all those great things?
Because i hear many people talk about there army
technology.....
And if yes,there is a conection where is the bases??
(yes i am from israel :duh

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
you have a point. wasnt it israel giving tritium to iran (i think) as i understand it tritium is hard to get.theyd need big research and development labs to get any.and if they had some left over to give away they must be able produce lots of the stuff

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ha, something just occured to me! What if aliens are providing advanced technology and weapons to all the major players secretly in order to have them use it against all the other nations. Aliens using humans to wipe out other humans in order to have the planet for themselves.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I am sorry but i dont know what is tritium
And i really dont think israel gave what something
to iran

Can you explain me about thet pleaseeee

AND 10XX

if more people will be help its will be cool

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So Israel sold tritium to iran ? Not surprising. After all, they gave a Patriot SAM System to the Chicom. So why not Tritium to iran.

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
couze with tritium they can explode the all world

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I do believe Israel is a very evil state they shot a protestor through the head because he was protesting to what they do (They say it was an accident but I only think it was for public reasons). It would not suprise me if an Alien race was trying to wipe out humans and Israel has agreed to supply dangerous weapons to other states to destroy each other and the Aliens get this world and Israel get safety like a 'deal' sort of.

[Edited on 30-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
you are acting like a propalastin...
and how i see thet you height israel and lets say all the jews.
but you dont know what hapen here,belive me,those
terrorists are bad people and all those who halpe them

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by momn123

Welcome to ATS, and I, for one ,look forward to reading your insights. I have traveled, though, to many mid- East countries- and call me ignorant, blind or whatever, but I still cannot understand any of the turmoil that is in your part of the world.
Perhaps all the turmoil is over technology, I have often wondered. Good post, makes me wander why I had such a good time in the middle East, and yet all the news- I really felt welcome wherever I went in Saudi, Dubai, Bahrain, Fajarah, Jaba Ali. People were nice to me and all. The old guys in Saudi were really laughing when I attempted to smoke a hookah with them!
The origins of Isreali technology- i am curious as to where this thread goes.
And I, as you do I am sure, pray for peace.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
I'm sorry but I do believe Israel is a very evil state they shot a protestor through the head because he was protesting to what they do (They say it was an accident but I only think it was for public reasons). It would not suprise me if an Alien race was trying to wipe out humans and Israel has agreed to supply dangerous weapons to other states to destroy each other and the Aliens get this world and Israel get safety like a 'deal' sort of.

Sorry but thats rubbish!

Anyway Momn.

Israel doesnt have connections to Aliens but the next best thing. AMERICA!!!

Also, if you believe in a connection between the Jews, America, Israel and the NWO then you have the most powerful people in teh world, who have access to anything the want, maybe even backenginered alien tech.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by triplesod]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

OK, as i said I think that Mikomi's post was thoughtless, ignorance. BUt, lets not get into a debate about Israel, the Jews and the Palastinians here, eh? We all know what happened in the 40's and 50's and we all know that the ARabs NEVER EVER did anything to harm the Jews before the 1940's. YOu are blood brothers.

BUt, lets not address this here as it could get ugly and there will be many different opinions.

I just thinki it is a very sad state of affairs and wish it could possibly be sorted.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by Mikomi

Sorry but thats rubbish!

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by triplesod]

I know
I wasn't thinking properly when I wrote that and I was a bit tipsy on the 'ol alcohol I aplologise for what I wrote.

[Edited on 31-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ahhh no worries.

If you think that is alcohol enduced embarrassedment, you should have seen my mate in the pub last night!

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When I ever I become drunk I always go preaching to the pub about Aliens and George Bush for some reason its the same with the Israel thing someone mentioned it in a post and I was off.

ME

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Does Israel have connections to aliens? Yup!

2Ki 2:11 And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, [there appeared] a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

2Ki 2:12 And Elisha saw [it], and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.

These Chariots of Fire, also refered to as Chariots of the LORD and chariots of Israel were common enough that people knew what they were and gave a name to them.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Ha, something just occured to me! What if aliens are providing advanced technology and weapons to all the major players secretly in order to have them use it against all the other nations. Aliens using humans to wipe out other humans in order to have the planet for themselves.

You are much closer to the truth than you realize.

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I sit and think in my room about israel's technology,
from where there army get all those great things?
Because i hear many people talk about there army
technology.....
And if yes,there is a conection where is the bases??
(yes i am from israel :duh

the USA and europe gives you eveything!

new topics

top topics

join