It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond Top Secret-Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Beyond Top Secret-Iran

www.history.com

Iran's nuclear weapons program remains so top secret that intelligence sources still don't know exactly how soon Iran could produce a bomb. At the height of their eight-year war with Iraq, Iran decided it needed nuclear weapons and, U.S. and Israeli intelligence were busy trying to thwart them. Learn about secret activity of the Mossad, Israel's secret intelligence agency, as well as a clandestine war the CIA is waging inside Iran right now. As the confrontation between Iran and the United States escalates, the question remains: will either country find a way to move back from the brink? In a fast-paced, graphic-intense style viewers will take a fascinating journey inside Iran.

Rating: TVPG

Running Time: 60 minutes

Genre:
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I know this is not breaking news, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area, but I was flipping channels the other night and caught only the last 15 minutes. I recorded it on dvr, but it's kind of odd. I usually pay attention and set recordings for these type of programs. There were no previews or commercials for it like there usually are for shows like this, also, History channel usually repeats shows, and this one is not on the guide, and no future airings are on the History.com website. Does anyone have a copy of this? Or at least seen it? You cannot even buy a copy from the History channel, And judging from the last 15 minutes, the rest should have been very interesting. Any input?

www.history.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Please tell me this was a fictional story they made up around that plot...

I have to watch this NOW. This is frightening.

IF this stuff is true, the USA is already at war with Iran, it just hasn't gone to military yet.

Too much propaganda...

[edit on 11/9/07 by Angry Danish]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the film I it enjoyed very much it's good to know there is a bit of common sense in the pentagon in regards to a few concerned people leaking information to the public.

Attacking Iran will be a massive mistake and if people think dropping a few bombs on Iran will solve the problem then your sadly mistaken.

It might look good on CNN and it might damage bricks and mortar but it won't touch the Iranian resolve and would lead to massive casualties on both sides.

If war is to happen though, bring it on. Maybe it's what we need to teach the war mongers a lesson that it will never forget.

[edit on 9uFriday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I saw it a couple of weeks ago. I don't like the doomsday scenario that they trying to present.

I wonder why instead of bringing all this military scenarios why they don't even try to explain how can this crisis could be ended diplomatically.

On the plus side, it was very informative in regards at what Iran is doing with the "nuclear energy program".

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

I'll paraphrase Bush: We're determined to handle this diplomatically, we'll continue using sanctions against Iran.

new topics

top topics

join