It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It appears more and more news is coming out on how bad things are from China. Many people are now in an angry frenzy because of lead in paint, toxic plastics, defective parts, etc...

What about the US agencies that are suppose to check the safety of these products, not to mention the US Corporations that have the factories in China that make the goods? Are there not time frames to test these goods, then allow them on the market or is it just drop ship, then see what happens?

I wonder what the overall agenda is now with all the Anti-China news?

Here is a clip I just found on a China product that is killing Children. Tell me the title doesn't get your attention.

Toy Deliver "Date Rape Drug" when ingested

[new] U.S. safety officials have recalled about 4.2 million Chinese-made Aqua Dots bead toys that contain a chemical that has caused some children to vomit and become comatose after swallowing them. Scientists have found the highly popular holiday toy contains a chemical that, once metabolized, converts into the toxic "date rape" drug GHB (gamma-hydroxy butyrate), U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) spokesman Scott Wolfson told CNN.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Realtruth]

new topics

join