It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal reserve bank not federal!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I was floored to learn the federal reserve bank (which prints our money) is not govt. owned but a private group of bankers whom mostly arent even public knowledge. Also our govt. has to pay them interest on every dollar they print , when we actually have the power to print our own money interest free but choose not to do so because the men that own this bank own our politicians Watch this video i guarantee you will be outraged.

www.youtube.com...

copy and paste if not title is AMERICA'S GREATEST THREAT-Federal Reserve Bank

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i hope im not the only one outraged by how we are being robbed and made slaves

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have a feeling that we know this. There are other threads about it all over ATS. But it is scary isn't it, to find out what you thought (does that make sense?) was a lie
Boy gotta love the American economic system!

[edit on 8-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
if you like that one then you will love to find out that the IRS is not a Federal agency either but a private Corporation based out of Puerto Rico.
I'll supply the link as soon as i find it again.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
the problem is not the majority of americans know this, i feel this is possibly the most important issue to take back control of our country from the bankers.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
if you like that one then you will love to find out that the IRS is not a Federal agency either but a private Corporation based out of Puerto Rico.

from what they say in this video, direct income taxes on our wages are illegal, all taxes must be apportioned(divided equally amongst the people) congress passed income tax act over christmas holiday when most congessmen where home with there families and never got to vote, also it was never ratified by a number of states thus is not legal, amazing stuff.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by djack99587

from what they say in this video, direct income taxes on our wages are illegal, all taxes must be apportioned(divided equally amongst the people) congress passed income tax act over christmas holiday when most congessmen where home with there families and never got to vote, also it was never ratified by a number of states thus is not legal, amazing stuff.

Amazing isn't it? How they got us all to jump off the same cliff together. Just by makeing us believe the law was real.

And you thought you weren't being mind controlled????

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
heres another amazing video if anyone is interested.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
dude no offense but to many of us this is very old news. You post as though we all should be shocked to learn this just now

And if your unaware, support Ron Paul because he is the only candidate that wants to abolish the federal reserve

glad to see another person as awoke though from the matrix. your challenge now it to convince others outside this website and friends about the fed. We here all are well aware of the fed

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Right you are OP. It's not federal... or is it

I've posted several tid bits here and there but I think this one sums it up pretty well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
having the wool pulled over the eyes of the residents of this country while distracting them with the war on terror. A sad day indeed. Unfortunately it seems that we are all powerless to solve the problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I am a south african ( white south african thank u very much ) and ive been aware that the federal bank is privately owned for ages now, it's not going to change anytime soon either,,,they are too powerful and the majority of people of america are too fat and lazy to get off their asses and do anything about it, you let your politicians ruin your country,,,when all u have to do, every last one of you,,,,come monday morning, no single american, immigrant, illegal or not should go to work, none of you, you stay in bed,,,if NO AMERICAN WORKS, who then has the power to change things ?? you do...the people should take charge and take back their country,,,this monday is national sit on your arse day that lasts as long as it takes to start changing things!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome to the jungle.
This may be very old news to some here (including myself), but it is gratifying to see another convert. The fact that the federal reserve is neither federal nor a reserve is the main item that has taken me down the long road into not believing a large portion of "generally assumed as fact" programs, policies, and politics.
Question everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it to yourself.
As for income tax being illegal and not ratified, you are correct.
But you better pay it anyway.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sethdarke
I am a south african ( white south african thank u very much )

Was that really necessary?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gotrox

An interesting note on the creation of the Federal Reserve System

It was approved by a Democrat president, and a democrat controlled congress.

Although the finali approved version was not that much different from what the Republicans were trying to do anyway.

The vote was partisan, split down party lines. The democrats got it through despite the attempts to derail by the Republicans.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Nice detail of the info in that video. I recently learned about this my self from watching Zeitgeist - The Movie.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
this deserves a bump. i ran into it on google while researching the IRS and Puerto Rico connection.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by djack99587
i hope im not the only one outraged by how we are being robbed and made slaves

You are not. There is an entire movement of people that want to ËND THE FED

I am one of them.

They are the biggest enemy of the American people that exists on the planet at this time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
here is a relevent link:
www.supremelaw.org...

good reading material if you have the time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

here is a little proof from their own website:

International Taxpayer Advocate:
To request Taxpayer Advocate help, call:

Worldwide: Puerto Rico office:
Tel: (Spanish) 787-622-8930, (English) 787-622-8940
FAX: 787-622-8933

www.unclefed.com...

goes hand in hand with this one:
www.supremelaw.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>