It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live: friday, November 9th, UFO-News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
High-ranking military officials and government personnel from around the world discuss close encounters with UFOs. Is national security on the line? Or perhaps some reputations? Whatever your take, you will be talking about this long after Larry says good night.

CNN 9 pm Eastern Time.

Can someone youtube this.. and post it

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
there was already a post about this.... and I believe you got the date wrong. It's tonight, I'm almost positive. I could be wrong, though. That other thread I saw a few hours ago. I've been surfing this board all day, god I'm such a lazy nerd. but it's addicting.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
there was already a post about this.... and I believe you got the date wrong. It's tonight, I'm almost positive. I could be wrong, though. That other thread I saw a few hours ago. I've been surfing this board all day, god I'm such a lazy nerd. but it's addicting.

lol yeah but i read that the program rescheduled. don't know if thats true. but thats what i read.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I wonder why? I'll bet because it's a sensetive subject, and more people won't be at home on a friday night... but hmm I'm gunna check that out, though. sounds pretty big, maybe not disclosure, but Larry King, dude.... hopefully he won't just insult the heck out of his interviewees like they would do on Fox.

new topics

top topics

join