It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a suggestion :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I didn't know where to put this so its ended up here.

I was wondering what members thought about having a little flag incorporated into our avatar space,automatically by the tech people,to show each of our countries of origin.So I would have a UK(or preferably Wales) flag in the corner of my avatar,for example.

Some other forums do it,and I must admit I quite like it.

What do you lot think?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thats not a bad idea. I think that would be awsome, and not just because im addicted to internet bling . But of course one could always just add it to their avatars thems selfs via software or other gratious member with softawre.
before the all mighty IT , they are scary and must be left alone

[edit on 8-11-2007 by tetsujin420]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
HeHE,
Nice 1 tetsujin420 :w:
Would be good to get it done auto though,if any mods are up for it.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sounds like a good idea to me.

People seem to be so secreative of sharing their location. I understand many are afraid some crazy person is going to go after him/her.

I am thankful I have no fear of someone tracking me down and harming me. My fear is in being forced to defend myself and hurting someone. I truely don't want to hurt anyone but will do whatever is necessary to preserve my life.

Well back on subject....yes a small national and /or state flag beside our name would be nice.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I love the state flag idea. If this were to happen, I think the choice would be wonderful! I would rather have my state flag posted then my national flag! And im not afraind of the crazies, see my first post in the thread, they really are to be left alone.....

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the support folks.
I think the national flag still leaves enough room for anonymity,so it shouldn't bother many people here.

top topics

join