It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABOVE TOP SECRET the ultimate document released (audio)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Well now debunkers sit back for some truth2u and take this one from the C eye A and 1 4 THE GIPPER. It's 36 pages long so I'll make it easy I recomend ctrl+shift+B when it loads to have it read to you.

CIA UFO Alien briefing read to you.

They've been here for ? and look just like you and eye. Surprise!

[edit on 8-11-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi there ,thanks for the link though i cannot get the "reading" to open via ctrl+shift+B..so suppose i will have to read 36 pages.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Be sure to click on the document to get focused then try ctrl+shift+b again

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is the latest SERPO release and allegedly is a transcript of a debriefing with Ronald Reagan and his advisors. The SERPO site says that is from an audio tape but no audio is provided.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by dreb13]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hi,

Unfortunately, this document has already been posted, as it originated on the Serpo site.

I think it's clearly a hoax; Reagan would not ask 'are their physics laws the same?''. This is not only silly, but not a question that the 'not-too-bright' Mr Reagan would have asked.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
lol, did Reagan really used to say "huh" all the time in mid-sentence? I doubt it. This reads like some lame sci-fi play or something lol... My vote goes for hoax...

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
That and the fact that SERPO is a proven hoax....

Do an ATS search for it.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
There is excellent information concerning this complete and utter farce of a subject here:

Serpo Discussion

Needless to say, this thing falls apart with even the most glancing of investigations. Sad people who want to believe so bad they fall for this type of stuff. If you ask me, things like this make all you blind believers llok foolish, and I would hope you would effort to diminish this type of stuff, rather than hype it blindly (they rely on what they refer to as "useful idiots" to spread thier hoaxes) kind of police yourselves, so you don't get more of a bad name from things like this....

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
edit -double post

[edit on 8-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Relax, quit taking your debunking job so seriously. We can all do without the belittling. Simply state your opinion and move on.

Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
hey so if SERPO is all a big farce, then is it safe to assume Project Camelot is, too? Because aren't we talking about some related people here? I don't think project camelot is trying to lead people on. They don't make any money, well donations, but that's it. Someone is funding them pretty decently, though. They just got back from Russia to interview that Boriska kid, and they were in Scotland or something interviewing Michael St. Claire. That guy is interesting, by the way. I definitely identified with that interview.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Kindly leave the moderating to the staff

If you have something on topic to post then please do so, otherwise carry on....

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is no audio? Did everything as instructed but there is NO audio. Someone please enlight me. I'm feeling dissapointed here.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Breadfan]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I think the makers of that site are just complete kooks. They prolly have a shortkey combo that makes your head spin around 360 degrees. Since when does adobe read to you?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OMG have u seen the "New semi-cloacked UFO" video? He filmed a bird at night flying over a camera and makes a UFO of it.
Man..

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A statement on Page 27 proves this transcript is phony. The use of the expression "We received back some strange messages..." is a relatively recent adulteration of proper English. It was not in use at the time of this supposed briefing, having entered the vernacular in the mid- to late 1990's.

The same applies to the statement below as well:

Page 32: ...THIRD PLANET out from the star...

This is another common bastardization of proper English appearing during the same time frame as that cited above.

PrplHrt

[edit on 11/8/2007 by PrplHrt]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
I think the makers of that site are just complete kooks. They prolly have a shortkey combo that makes your head spin around 360 degrees. Since when does adobe read to you?

Before you jump on me pal take a look at ? I'd suggest an upgrade in more ways than one. Click to zoom, can you understand that?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breadfan
OMG have u seen the "New semi-cloacked UFO" video? He filmed a bird at night flying over a camera and makes a UFO of it.
Man..

A skeptic will always see a "bird"

And a "bird" will always see a skeptic

Tell me how is it you know my gender?

Open you eyes turn down the lights and turn up your volume and try again that star you see is Arcturus your bird, 25% zoomed in infrared is at least 500ft and makes a loud woosh like none I've ever heard. That's some big bird! I hear often we want so much to believe or is it you'll do anything not to.
hmm The Phoenix

[edit on 8-11-2007 by truth2u]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

im currently reading this. a friend of the family worked in the CIA and might have been working while casey was the director im going to try to gget a hold of him and give him a copy of the transcript to look over and see if this is how casey generally talked. not sure how much good it will do but ill give it a shot to help in the validity or in-credibility of this document. though generally i believe it to be fake.....we'll just have to see.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The audo is not the real briefing, just the normal windows generated vocal audio (this means no actuall auido of the supouse recording)...

Looks interesting but i would highly put this like an hoax, no form to corroborate any of the info, no sustantial evidence...just some words on pdf or in serpo site wretten, not some actuall documents canned...nothing nada.

So again they want to revive serpo stuff???

Bill hamilton was behind the first serpo incarnation, now i think only victor martinez is the one pulling the strings and hamilton is out (well thats what mention on serpo site) but who knows, agian this is pure fictional stuff just because there isnt any evidcence of the contrary.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join