It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/21/12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Questions for everyone? Do you think the world governments know what 2012 has in store for this planet, thus all the anger & madness that seems to be taking place? Also is the history of Mars the future for Earth?

Peace, Love & Happiness to everyone!!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by orthosnap

It does seem that as a global community we are 'accelerating' toward a point. Does 2012 mark the end, the final point, the shift? Who knows. But things seem to be moving ever faster toward worldwide chaos. Tensions are rising. Look at the world around us and it really seems that the entire human race has gone mad. You can feel it almost, like the scales are about to be tipped, like the jenga tower is about to keel over....

Why? Well I for one believe that we as a human race have been evolving along a scale of consciousness and that we are approaching the end of that scale, or reaching it's peak.

I believe it's all part of the natural evolution of the earth, the solar system, the galaxy, and the universe. We're just along for the ride. We're all converging on a single point of consciousness, but are reacting to this increased vibration differently. Visually, think of the pyramid. 4 sides or planes approaching, converging, and accelerating toward a singularity, an apex. (Government, Religion, Science, Spiritual) All pointing upward, toward a higher being...a higher self-being. Could this be what the pyramids may be trying to represent? Well just a theory for a thread I'll be starting soon.

So, do the governments of the world know what's to come in 2012? Maybe they do. Is that why they are reacting the way they are? Could be, whether they realize it or not. Interesting times indeed.

All I can say is that we can't keep on this path for too much longer.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

[edit on 8-11-2007 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
wait a minute, wasn't it the turn of the millenium before? planes falling out of the sky, infrastructure shutting down, rioting and chaos? and before that there's always been calendar panic.... the year 666, 999, all kind of wacky date number patterns, all came to, you guessed it. nothing.

the year 2012? maybe the cleveland indians will finally win the pennant. or not. for everyone waiting for the finale of close encounters of the 3rd kind, i suspect you'll be somewhat let down.

yes, the end is nigh.

the truth is, the world ends all the time.

join