It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution and Creationism are Both False

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
When you ask someone how we originated you are going to hear evolution or creationism. I feel both are false and that humans through conditioning have a hard time grasping that there could be another theory or more theories on this subject.

I have a long held idea that aliens seeded earth with humans. Recently the Anunnaki story of ancient Sumeria could have been the ones that created humans, this is just one other alternative theory on our creation.

Please do share your thoughts/theory's on this matter.

Why Would Aliens Seed Earth With Humans?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I find it hard to know why we evolved and the great apes didn't.
Yet we supposedly evolved from them according to some or they are our closest relative according to others.
That's a theory that don't add up.

Also why is that humans haven't evolved over the last 3,ooo years?
We still look the same, still have 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 heart.
If we did evolve, surely women would have 4 arms by now to help us do all the things society expects us to do. lol

We've been taking some sort of artificial drugs for milleniums and yet haven't evolved and adapted to include a natural induced state that we can be in at will.

Apparently animals, fish etc evolve over time to include these kind of oddities but we don't. Funny that.

I only prefer creationism because man still doesn't know for SURE how we humans came into being.

I'm open to other theories that can be proven. But I know what you mean.
At the moment, it's evolution and creationism as that's about it.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Evolution and Creationism are interesting. They can easily co-exist. Not that I subscribe to such a theory, but I have to admit that I find it seems to fill in the holes for me better than anything else. I mean, why couldn't the living things of Earth, excluding humans, have put here millions of years ago by some higher power, and then evolved on their own since then? Unfortunately this is a blatant use of "God" or an "Intelligent Designer" to explain the unexplainable.

To get back to the original topic though, it is fascinating to let the imagination wander when considering all of the possibilities of our origins with an open mind. Some time ago, in another thread, I mentioned this idea that I had come up with a few years ago. It actually pertains quite closely to this post. The idea was intended to be the basis for a long story or perhaps a novel that I may write some day. But as time has passed and I've read more about the Anunnaki and other ancient stuff, I am wondering if perhaps the idea isn't so outlandish after all.

Basically the premise is that humans were created by another race of beings. These beings, while highly advanced, still pursued new technologies with a great deal of effort. Part of those efforts included the seeding of many planets with the new race of beings that they created. After seeding a planet, and perhaps occasionally providing a small amount of guidance (Kulkulkan/Quetzalcoatl is a good example) when the humans were ready to learn of agriculture, medicine, language, education, etc., the creators would then stop all direct interaction with that planet. At some point, well after leaving, they would return to all of the seeded planets in order to farm/collect new technologies or other advancements from the seeded planets that would also benefit the creator race.

join