It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien City On Mars? Check This Out!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Maybe if you have a pic of an original Mayan temple... enhance the sharpness, deepen the contrast... convert to gray scale, then give it a brownish colouring... after editing out any visible vegetation... But that's just me. Who would be so silly to do such a thing?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Has anyone gotten the book dark mission? If so how is it?

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by UScitizen

John Lear gave his opinion of the book on this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

It's quite a few pages in, have fun!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
No, the images are not pixelized. The artificial looking patterns are real and are visible in the Infrared. They are believed to be possible heat signatures and the same methods have been used to find ancient lost cities on Earth. The images you display here are color extracted to make these patterns more visible. The Disclosure Project discusses these images in their videos and much more. I would strongly suggest, if you haven't already, to take a look at their website www.disclosureproject.org . They have 400+ Military/Government/Private Sector witnesses to UFOs, EBEs, ARVs (Alien Reproduction Vehicles - man made re-creations of Alien Space Crafts), and backward engineered technology. They have a 4 hour witness testimony video and a 2 hour shortened version, along with a video viewable over the internet (National Press Conference). Many (most) of the witnesses had higher security clearance than our president and many were trusted with nuclear weapons/launch codes. I STRONGLY suggest reviewing their materials as that they are very compelling. All these witnesses will be and are going to testify before congress about their experience with the go vernments involvement, knowledge, and conspiracy against the American people to hide this information from us.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zero_xavier

In the military we also have ARVs - Armoured Recovery Vehicles.... to recover heavy vehicles in hot zones...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ok, take a peek at these images below. Is it natural geology at work here? Or are they artificial constructs? If so, then they were probably made by someone or something that we don’t have a clue about. But whoever they were, probably stayed in those Martian cities!

Of course, this is all conjecture, but the pics point to this somewhat.

Courtesy: Mars Unearthed

MOC narrow-angle image AB1-08505

Notice this helmet shaped feature with convex top and concave toward the lower edge?
Also note the overhang. Looks artificial. If it is, what could be its purpose?

Image ID (picno): AB1-08505
Image start time: 1998-01-07T06:30:02.66 SCET
Image width: 1024 pixels
Image height: 3200 pixels
Line integration time: 1.2900 millisec
Pixel aspect ratio: 1.46

Viking photo86A10
Lat 35, Long 212.

This one looks like the site of a temple in ruins. Is that a face by its side?
Has it fallen off its pedestal?

Discovered by Dr J Brandenburg
'Unusual Mars Surface Features' (4th Edition) by Vince DiPietro, Greg Molenaar & John Brandenburg

Cheers!

Refs:
www.geocities.com...
www.msss.com...

[edit on 10-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
what if they just took a pic of there own satellite/space ship?

perhaps there was dusk on the camera lense.

or maybe it was just some rocks in that shape because of movement causing pressure, forcing them to form like that

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike, do you remember the "alleged" triangle on the far side of the moon?
Well, it's only me or do you too see what i see here?
I think to see a triangle here....

www.msss.com...
www.msss.com...

Of couse, even a perfect triangle can be a geological formation, but this is at least odd, IMHO...

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Mike, that image has been re-imaged:

Here is the original one:

www.msss.com...

And the re-imaged one:

www.msss.com...

Sorry to say ,it looks less "artificial" to say so

It looked extremely bizarre, still is very interesting. Sorry really

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Orion437]

[edit on 10-11-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
If this is indeed a real sat photo and it has not been doctored then Hoagland is on to something and we my want to start listening.

Larry King interviewed some folks regarding UFOs Friday 11-9-07 and supposedly there is some kind of news conference to take place on Monday 9-12-07.

How will we react if they unload the most compelling information to date that yes indeed we are not alone, vehicles that are not man made have been visiting earth , and structures have been found on Mars and the Moon. From what I have gathered regarding the media there has been a steady increase of sci-fi material regarding life from elsewhere. This new movie coming out with Nicholas Cage "National Treasure (Book of Secrets) that is being released mentions something about Area 51 in the movie is just one of many examples. Remember the little dancing alien on Yahoo?? advertising some insurance or mortgage company? Remember the little talking lizard for Geico? From the large to the small info with suggestive material in media has increased over the last 30 years regarding life elsewhere

Maybe the info has become too dificult to contain and its time to move forward growing up as a people and race. The people that have hidden the info for so long may have decided that they better tell the people or the ones (et's) visiting will.

If indeed this is all true it would probably be the very thing that would end the conflicts that are escalating now in the middle east or at least put a giant hault on the conflicts within cultures and belief systems. We would become the human race...not Republican, Democrat, conservative, liberal, Rich and Poor, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Jewish, black, white, hispanic, asian, smart, not smart etc.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by fastwalker23]

[edit on 10-11-2007 by fastwalker23]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The following image shows (more or less) the area of the first image posted by mikesingh.

I have rotated the image to put it more or less in the same position, I changed the brightness and I cropped this "small" area from the original 5176x84656 image.

The original image was taken with 677.5 nm filter (Red) and a maximum resolution of 29.3 m/pixel.

You can see the original image, only cropped and converted to PNG, here, but have in mind that this is a 15.8MB image.

The original image, in its full 841MB and IMG format, can be downloaded here.

This image is not map projected, I think the map projected version is this 1.5GB image, but I did not downloaded that one.

To see images in IMG format (this is not the old IMG format used in PCs, it's a different format) you can use NASAView or The GIMP.

edit on 28/8/2022 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Hell's bells!!
WTF? Naaaah! That couldn't be real! I mean that must be some sort of JPEG compression, stitching, pixelation, natural geological formation or just plain hoax!!

Seriously, I think I've seen this pic before. But what the heck could it be? It's what is UNDER that triangle that's intriguing!

Nice find internos.
Man, you rock!!

Cheers!

[edit on 10-11-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Orion, thanks for that second link.
Yeah that first pic seems to have been corrected(?). But that arrow like formation toward the right (first level) is still pretty puzzling! Too sharply defined for comfort!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Hi ArMaP! Darn! I've posted so many images, I don't know which you're referring to? Could you specify?
Thanx!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

As I said in my post, the first image you posted, that with the supposed Martian city near the centre of Hale crater.

One problem of posting too many images in the same thread is that you start not recognising your own images.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I guess some of you are not familiar with similar looking photos of Earth.
Shuttle photos. Many areas look like they are uninhabited and barren.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Just to organise things a little:

The images that Mikesingh posted in the opening post of this thread comes from this page from the Mars Anomaly Research site.

So, this image

is part of this image (the slightly brighter rectangle on the bottom right of the image)

which is part of this image

that J.P. Skipper says is the same as this

but I could not find a way of fitting one image over the other.

The previous image is part of this ESA image

The original can be found here.

The previous image is computer generated using two images from the High Resolution Stereo Camera, using the difference between both images to create depth.

The real image from Mars Express is also available from their site, this one a colour image and this a greyscale image.

Curiously, and although both images have the same orientation, the colour image's legend says that North is to the left but the greyscale image's legend says it's to the right.

After looking for the real image this is the best I could make -- a cropped, rotated (to align it more or less with the image used by JP Skipper) and brightness changed image made from the original 841MB, 5176x84656 image.

Unfortunately, as I couldn't locate Skipper's image on the original I can not say to which area in "my" image we should look for those geometric shapes that appear on Skipper's images.

Also, I couldn't reproduce the look of Skipper's images, and one of the reasons is that he does not say how he "clarifies" the images.

Edit: I finally found the place where Skipper's image is:

As this puts the image that started the thread outside of "my" image I will have to crop a different area.

Edit 2: this is the place where those "anomalies" should be, if I am not mistaken.

[edit on 10/11/2007 by ArMaP]

[edit on 10/11/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The nadir photo of that area with the "temple" (that mikesingh recycled from an older thread) does not show anything like the computer generated image, it can be seen here.

There are some things that look like small craters on that area, maybe those were wrongly interpreted by the software that creates the 3D images.

This is the area of the "temple" but with a bigger resolution and greyscale.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Armap,

the 800 megabyte img version will not download. it gets to 32megs and stops. it won't open in nasaview because nasaview won't load it without all the data.

btw, the 15 megabyte png, is that the model or the actual photograph?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
GREAT work, ArMaP..

Your excellent research really speaks loudly for a lesson to which we all should take heed:

These computer-generated landscapes are NOT real and should not be treated as such. Stick to the source material not virtual realities created by a computer program.

[edit on 10-11-2007 by IAttackPeople]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join