It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien City On Mars? Check This Out!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

I think those conditions are generic for all the images available on that site.

You can download the images from other sites, even other ESA sites do not have those conditions. The Planetary Science Archive, for example, only says:

Please acknowledge the above Principal Investigators as well as the European Space Agency when making Back to FTP Browser a publication using the data you are going to download.

So, you can download the image from here, just select "High Resolution Stereo Camera (HRSC)" and acknowledge the principal investigator, G. Neukum (Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany).

You can use the browse (JPG) versions of the images or the original data (IMG) versions, but for these you will need a program capable of reading those files, ask me for more information if you want to know about it.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here are two to start:
1. Claritas Fossae close-up view, looking east
See object suspended over ‘crater’ referred to in my posting. Then zoom out, go to the plain, homogenous looking area about 4 – 5 inches to the right on your screen, zoom in, and look for the smear strokes where something was blurred out. There is no way that is natural. Thanks to Bill for finding this.

2. 351-29107-3155-6-nd-01-NocistisLabrynthus_H1
One poster remarked that the ESA photos look rendered. I believe this one is entirely rendered over.
Zoom in for ‘brush’ effects in upper center and elsewhere. If these are drifting effects the wind blows in a lot of strange directions at once!

Also, anomalies visible in lower left corner, including protruding white object picking up light in what appears to be a dark shaded area.

Look at the ‘stitching’ along the edges of the flat mesa in the upper left – the one that has a crater in the middle. Zoom in on the ‘stitching’ and you will see that they are ‘corkscrews’ with regular, slanted grooves. These appear to be painted to disguise what is beneath.

Look at the fogginess near the top of the dark area, just to the left of center of the photo, and a bit below center. Is there fog on Mars? Black fog? I believe it is rendered.

At the center of the top margin when you are fully zoomed out, there is a small black line. If you zoom in you can see a 90 degree corner just to the right of it. This appears to be a fogged over building.

An inch or so to the right of that structure on your monitor is a perfect circle on a snowed over structure, that is perpendicular to the ground plane.

Now zoom out, start at the bottom right corner and come in along the bottom margin, about a third of the width of the photo. Look for a small crater near the edge of the ‘mesa’. Just to the left of the crater is a weird structure that reflects light. It has an arm that sticks out to the left – seemingly into space. It appears unnatural in shape.

Look carefully at some of the ‘rocks’ near the bottom margin left of center. Some appear to be complex structures. There is a big one that stands alone. It has a section with a perfect square and at least one other 90 degree corner section. Remember the scale. If these are rocks, and some of them clearly aren’t, they are the size of large buildings.

There are a number of anomalies in the dark area if you zoom in. There is a lot more in this photo. I believe there is as much hidden here as in Halle crater.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I wasn't aware there were other ESA sites, thank you. I would like to look at the IMG versions. What program do I need to view them?

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Here's a crop of the area you mentioned. The central portion looks interesting..

I couldn't find the 'floating object' though!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Here's another from Candor Chasma seen through the IAS viewer. Looks like some mining equipment. Also a rocky outcrop! But the geometrical 'construction' looks interesting!

Courtesy: JPL/Arizona

Cheers!

hirise.lpl.arizona.edu...

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by smack9

You need NASA View, freely available here, but you need to register on their site.

But from what I have seen, those images look strange when opened in NASA View, maybe they do not follow the format as they should.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here are two photos of Mars moon Phobos, uploaded to Photobucket. NASA is the source. Note the structures below and going into the large crater on the upper pole. There are a couple of tan shaded areas in the middle of the 'city' area in the original photo. If you zoom in close they appear to be fogged over structures. There is a great deal in this photo. The second image is a negative view, and it is easier to make out some of the geometric shapes that look like buildings. If you zoom in almost anywhere on Phobos you will see traces of geometric figures. I believe it is almost entirely rendered over. Again though, what is most interesting is that they could have painted over the area that looks like a city but they chose not to. I believe they are respectfully and intentionally leaking information. They are 'telling' the interested and open minded first, and counting on the 'trickle effect'. It would make sense to do it that way. We see, and we talk to our friends, and they talk to their friends. No big announcement yet and no associated hassles. Russia is helping China send a Mars probe, while working on plans for their own journey. Ditto the ESA and NASA. They ALL KNOW WHAT IS UP THERE and everybody wants to go. We are some of the first people on the planet to 'see' this. Believe me, any geologist looking at the Mars photos would be scratching his or her head because there are so many aspects to the 'terrain' that could not have been formed by any known natural process. I hope this Photobucket URL works. Just paste it in your address bar, download the two photos and zoom in.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
This Photobucket link should take you to the photo of the crater with the object suspended in it. If not I will try again. It is Claritas Fossae

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Just hit the link above from my last posting, and it will take you to my album on Photobucket. Select the first photo on the right to see the crater with the suspended object.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There are a number of really interesting books on this subject, Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA and [The Monuments Of Mars, both by Richard Hoagland. Dark Mission is the better one in my opinion because it details non-natural objects on the Moon as well as on Mars and it goes into a lot of detail about cover-ups within NASA. Monuments is good too, but the appendices are quite drab.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Smack, that's one of the strangest images I've seen of Phobos! Here's the zoom. I've only used 'unsharp mask' filter. Christ! It sure looks like some sort of an artificial construct! Good find!

And if you're interested in Phobos, this is what a White House Adviser had to say:

Phobos May Be Alien Space Base: White House adviser!!

Cheers!

[edit on 9-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smack9
Just hit the link above from my last posting, and it will take you to my album on Photobucket. Select the first photo on the right to see the crater with the suspended object.

Here's the image. Which arrow points to that suspended object? The left one or the right?

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by smack9

Here you have a bigger (13MB, 3374px × 3300px) version of that Phobos photo (I suppose it's the same).

And I don't think it looks rendered, what is rendered is the image with the crater with the "floating" object, that is a 3D rendering made with the height data taken from the HRSC on Mars Express. They take a photo when the satellite is approaching then they take another photo when the satellite is going away from the target, and they use those two images to get an idea of the differences in height, like the stereoscopic images they publish (and ESA's stereoscopic images are very good).

This is a JPEG version of the real photo, with that crater on the top of the image.

Edited to add:
I think the "floating" object is just a part of the crater's side that is getting the light, while that part is casting is shadow on the crater's side bellow it.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The object I was referring to is by the right arrow. If you zoom in on the front of it, there is a perfectly symetrical shape on the upper surface of the front of it that is not natural. It is similar in shape to the ice scrapers we use on our windshields in winter, but is part of the object.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Re: The floating object in crater. There is an 'object' of similar shape in the photo at the top of page 35 of this discussion. It in or on the circular shape near the center of the picture, and casts a shadow.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Re: Phobos, see the discussion on another ATS thread: "Phobos May Be An Alien Base: Whitehouse Advisor" at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Further re: Phobos. Here is a photo I downloaded from www.abovetopsecret.com... and processed to show the shapes beneath the rendering on these photos, using Photo Pos Pro Trial Version !!!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join