It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery landing ufo?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Im just watching the discovery landing video, and i see a strange objecct in the sky to the left, watch at about 8 seconds in or so and tell me what you see???????

www.redorbit.com... player

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I saw 2 black "dots". In my opinion it looks like airplanes or helicopters.

Edit: Typo.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by Throred]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Looks like a plane to me, I could be wrong but I'd put $10 thats what it was.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Well it flew directly over my house and all the kids at my childrens school went outside to watch the reentry and fly by, what they all saw were the flames from the tail and 2 fighter jets on either side. They even heard sonic booms! Exciting.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
As an ex-Fair Skeptic and coninuous follower of things, not mundane, I would like to digress here for just a moment.

Take a look at that video! Why are you so antsy to see something "otherworldly" or "unidentified" and flying as an object.

Before anyone tries to blindside me... I believe there are UFOs, but that is for another post entirely... All I will say regarding my reason for posting here is...

Wow!!! That video of an Earth constructed Space Shuttle and it's chase planes was just plain, "COOL"!!!

I am almost 60 years old, and grew up not too far from Lambert Airport, as it was called in those Halcyon days of yesteryear (when I was a wee lad)... Here in St. Louis.

I remember the old four engined Constellations or "Connies" that carried some unbelievably large number of passengers (something like 60 souls), on 4 lumbering prop driven engines... The nose was sleek and the triple vertical stabs was exotic and very cool!

Then one day, the DC-8s and 707s started flying in... Their "freakin'" tails were enormous and often enough the engines had sound dampeners on them that made the exhaust look like some sort of Faustian pipe organ.

I have an Aunt, who is 81 years old. She is infirmed quite a bit (had a kind of rough life along the way), but she has my undying respect and admiration to this day for one simple fact. She was the very first person I ever met who flew on a Boeing 707 from California to St. Louis.

Before I get all crazy and make a long, maudling post, I just want to say... The aliens (if they exist as fly ufos here) don't have all the cool inspirational stuff. I guess it depends on where you started in the line coming up to where we are now. I started with the old Constellations and am still excited at the thought of what we have flying around now in the way of Space Exploration Goodies. I guess that if you didn't start back there and try to follow the later evolution from DC-8s, B-52s, and 707s, that what is going on now isn't nearly as cool or quite as breath-taking.

The jump from prop driven planes to jets was a quantum leap, I guess. I still get excited when I see what we have accomplished in a little over 100 years. We came from a rickety contraption that was built by a couple of brothers in a bicycle shop to having been to the moon, many earrth orbits, satellite visits to other planets and at least one satellite, that we know of, leaving our galaxy, eventually.

We are in a hurry, I guess... But in the greater scheme of things I sometimes believe that we are evolving, at least scientifically, as we should.

Ain't people Grand Glorious?

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
hey man i dont know what it is either just asking for opinions, could be anything, just found it cool

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just watched this particular video sequence in my big tv screen from
the actual recording I made when Discovery was going to land.
In my opinion this object is a UFO.

At first I was expecting two things: a surveillance plane or a seagull like
those ones always flying around in Cape Cañaveral. Neither of them.
First because analyzing the images frame by frame in high resolution
I can see definitely no airplane shape and the object is certainly fast.

Then the object passed BEHIND the shuttle and comparing both sizes,
this object was huge then can't be a seagull, not of that proportions.
I detected also a small white light in the center of the object that is
consistent in all the frames therefore is not a reflection.

The shape resembles a large disc or elongated craft who passed by at
close range to the shuttle. Very interesting images indeed.

There is another black object smaller in size that appeared shortly after
but it's size and shape makes difficult to make a proper evaluation.
These are the frames I captured from the video showing the size and
shape of the object just as the tv camera recorded the sequence.
I don't have a doubt, it's not an aiplane or a seagull. Then what is it ?

new topics

top topics

join