It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS video channels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I was just surfing threw some of the videos we have here on ATS, and I'm not sure if anyone els has noticed but there are tons of fakes. and I'm not talking like barely notice fakes but those stupid paranormal videos that people pop up the scary face to startle you.

Not sure if every one here feels like i do about this but i think stuff like this severely hurts our image here at ATS.

scroll threw some of the videos and let me know what you guys think.

sin,
neonine

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
does any one even care

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I have not had the chance to watch them. The PC at work sucks. Any thing that has been proven false or hoaxy should be sent to BTS for some giggles later on IMHO. Things like that would/do make ATS look less credible then we really are.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Of course people care. Especially since ATS is going mainstream.
Perhaps you could link to a few of the shock videos? Unfortunately, I'm unable to view them myself as I just maxed out my monthly download limit as of about 40 minutes ago, but I'm sure there are other members out there who can afford to fork out for more than just the cheapest ADSL plan.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
lol i was really hopeing people did.

hears one of the videos its under the ufo videos

www.youtube.com...

the rest of these are in the paranormal section

www.youtube.com...

paranormalvid.abovetopsecret.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

i realize these videos are probably just pulled off of youtube by key word, but i think we should have someone look threw these because some of them just don't belong here

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
Of course people care. Especially since ATS is going mainstream.

Not mainstream, we are pushing our baby into the mainstream attention and showing them what the people want.

Originally posted by neonine
i realize these videos are probably just pulled off of youtube by key word, but i think we should have someone look threw these because some of them just don't belong here

These are YouTube videos that have been filtered into a few ATS-centric channels. Using an API, we have set up the new section to present key-word and tagged feeds on a number of different topics.

You are correct, as is the unfortunate direction of some people, they create trash. But the nature of our awesome membership means we spot the junk straight away and ignore it.

As they are feeds, we can't selectively remove certain items. Maybe in the future we can develop it further, but for the meantime this is a new idea that allows our viewers to check out related material without having to go off site.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonGray

Simon I give you a whoot! This revolution things is going to rock isn't it?!

new topics

top topics

join