It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani is a Hypocrite!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Article

Let's take a little trip down memory lane.

In the first republican debate, Rudy Giuliani singled out Ron Paul for suggesting that America was partly to blame for the 911 attacks. He used Paul as a springboard to notoriety for defending our nation, and has been riding that wave ever since.

So now Pat Robertson decides to endorse Giuliani because he is the most electable choice, despite the fact that they differ on social issues. I don't blame Pat for making that decision.

I blame Rudy for not staying consistent, rejecting Robertson's endorsement on the grounds that Robertson flat out said America paid for its tolerance of homosexuals with 911.

Paul said our foreign policy created enemies in the middle east, and terrorists attacked as a result of that. Robertson said our tolerance of gays created enemies with God, and America was no longer protected by heaven.

So why doesn't Rudy stand up for what he believes in and shout Robertson down for his views on 911? Oh, because millions of christians are influenced by him. Nice work, Rudy! You're not being transparent, really!!

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
With modern day 24 hour news networks I don't see how Rudy could have thought that this would go unnoticed. At first it seems strange that Pat would endorse Rudy but I think that Pat would lean on Rudy heavily if he is elected. Pat would look to revive the religious right by putting the squeeze on Rudy social views which include support for civil unions. In effect pat would hold Rudy presidency to ransom with the support of the Christian Taliban.

If Rudy does the unexpected and beats Hillary this grave mistake will come back to haunt him. Of course Rudy and his team are to short sighted to see this they cant see past Rudy winning his party nomination.

[edit on 8-11-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I 100% agree with you. The inconsistency on both sides is nothing less than appalling. It's yet another symptom of a coming political realignment like in 1968.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Guiliani along with Romney and Hillary have the integrity of used car salesman. Nearly every candidate besides Biden, Paul, and Kucinich have had their moments with half truths and blatant lies.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

You know, Bush did the same thing. He got the support of christian conservatives and played that part very well. I've heard an awful lot about the fact that the Bush Administration has fallen way short of the promises they've made to christian conservatives throughout the years, even that christian conservatives are made into a mockery by some members of the Administration. I imagine Rudy will do the same thing. He'll pander to them until they give him the votes he needs, then he'll leave them in the dust while he goes and does the things he really wants to do.

The really bad thing? Christian Conservatives will fall into the same trap next time, and the time after that, etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
rudy=criminal

i wonder if he'll wear a dress to the celebration gala... If he wins... NOW, there's a "good" christian...

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

NT, we're really on the same page tonight, you got me LOL over here.

Maybe Ghouliani will bring the Don, Trump to the festivities in his best heels.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

now there's an attractive couple! *shivers*

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   

...glad I could make it up to the moonbase with ya tonight NT! Looks like we're the nu (insert : sideways! And some more sarcasm!) Johnny Carson & Ed Mac! Letterman nor Leno are up to par these days, are you sure you don't want to see the ex-mayor of Madhattan Rudy Ghouliani and the Don Is Trump kissing NT?!!

youtube.com...

(...seriously LOL to tears over here!...
)

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
omg

that just explains soooo much... i'm speechless

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Yeah, I posted a thread about on here recently.... whereas, this thread seems to be going somewhere with it.... they DID bring up the Ghouliani "affair" that he had on his wife while in the Mayor's Mansion on the Upper West Side.

www.nationaltrust.org...

What do you think NT, points against?

We should take a look-see at this site first! The "Skeleton Closet" oooof -- Ghouliani!

www.realchange.org...

[edit on 16-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
that is one ugly woe-man! he's bad news, there's no doubt... i'm amazed that the american public has even thought to endorse this guy... what's that country coming to? makes me sad really... and then mad! and then sad again... and then a bit nauseous... then a bit sleepy... then hungry and then... hey, what were we talking about?

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Ghouliani! Feeling the same way NT, the same... maybe they'll be some anti-Ghouliani happenings once people get more in the voting spirit and read some of these threads! We can only hope.

Here's another couple:

Did Rudy Giuliani Have Mafia Suspects Tortured?

Chris Matthews Calls Rudy Giuliani a Liar with Joe Biden (video, 3:28)

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i think the majority of people here, reading these threads, already know him for what he is... the rest of america will be scared away from ATS because of threads on monsters and UFO's... this is the stuff that needs to get to the mainstream media... sadly, that's owned by guys like Murdock who supports THESE kinds of "monsters"... just another sad day for america...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Ghouliani... reptilian eyes. Slit eyes, what more proof of this sicko does anyone need?!

(...and a special thanks to our own Meatclown for the video!)

Maybe not NT, by the time people care about the elections, who knows what kinda hits some of these threads will get, we're still about a year away from election. So, in the meantime, this'll only help the call for Ron Paul or Dennis K., but the latter has NO chance against all things Hill...

[edit on 17-11-2007 by anhinga]

new topics

top topics

join