It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Live on James Whale Now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
www1.talksport.net...

Talking about lizardmen, the illuminati and all his usual stuff.

Still another hour of Icke to go.

Hes just finished talking about Hilary Clinton being the new head of the Illuminati..

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thanks mate. Didn't know Icke was on tonight. Tuning in.

Appreciated

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
no worries, just poor that i missed the start of the show ( missus whispering sweet nothings in my ear )

At least theres 22views so far, so hopefully thats 22 tuning into Icke and some of his outragous claims..

I get a good chuckle out of some of the things he comes away with, though on the flipside of the coin, he is one hell of an intelligent guy, so go figure? does he know something we dont?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanks. I agree with his views on "reality", the other stuff, not so sure.

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well if anyone is interested in asking him a question or making a comment
you can contact the James Whale show here:

www1.talksport.net...

I am not really 'up' on Icke or his theories, I have read some of
the threads on here discussing his repltilian and Illuminati beliefs etc. ,
personally I think he is an intelligent conman who is quite simply out
to make a buck out of writing books on such crazy ideas BUT that is just my opinion and from what I'm listening to now, he is certainly eloquent and able to
put across his points well.

What would you folks ask him?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
cheers for posting the link to email in your questions... ( i try to get on everytime Nick Pope from the MOD is on but never get through or get email read )..

As for Icke, I dont think hes in it for the money. Hes already had professional careers as a world class goalkeeper ( at soccer ) and a well paid tv host for many years, so id say hes more than financially solid.

His matrix theories have certainly got me thinking but the queen as a reptile along with winston churchill is another ballpark altogether.

Still i am enjoying the show tonight, hes now into food additives clouding us from understanding the world in our true chemical free form..

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
His story about the stage hypnotist was very thought provoking ....

Stage hypnotist puts a guy under and tells him when he wakes he won't be able to see his Daughter ... wakes ... can't see his Daughter ... much hilarity.

But the hypnotist puts his own hand on the girls back and asks him "what am i holding now" and he replies "a watch" ... and can tell the hypnotist what is engraved on the watch ... the watch he can't see ... because the girl is in the way .... his brain has de-programmed his Daughter .... he can see right through her .... amazing stuff. We're living the Matrix right now.

Oops. Ads are over. Back to the radio.

top topics

join